Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe (18109 Views)

‘refusal To Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against NOI / Refusal To Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against NOI / Refusal To Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by Georgekyrian(m): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
Scammer
Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by pallybrown(m): 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
Me I need a loan
Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by Homlet(m): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
No wonder. My dear people of Edo state you can see the trouble the Oshi(thief in Igbo)Ole(thief in Yoruba) wanted to put you in if not for NOI. So all this garagara from oshi and ole is because he was not allowed to steal in the name of Edo state and keep Edo state in perpetual debt. We are watching

1 Like

Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by sdindan: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
This shot old ape
Osho is a fool
So she wanted this woman
To grant him loan to marry his
Gold digger.
KONTINU!
Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by bunmioguns(m): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
cool

Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by philips70(m): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
doctokwus:
Let's even assume for argument purposes that Oshiomole's attacks against d minister was a result of her objection to his loan request;does it answer the questions he posed:
What happened to the $1b not accounted for?
Why did NOI publish only what states got and not also the accrued revenue?
Who depleted about $4b of the ECA?
Thisday is quick to link oshiomole attack to loan rejection when it could have been easier for it to provide answers to the questions raised by oshiomole from NOI.
This is cheap blackmail of attacking d messenger, not d message to divert from the message, but I trust oshiomole, he is not one to be cowed by any diversionary stunt or blackmail.

Are you addressing the crowd here who will comment only after the topic or who exactly are you talking to? Just read comments before and after yours to know if they actually read even up to the second line. Nairaland was bad but became worse after April 1st

1 Like

Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by infinixnote: 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
embarassed cry

Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by M4gunners: 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
No smoke without fire Osho baba i heylo.
Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by Adonis86(m): 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
Osho was attacking N.G like a jobless husband whose bread-winning wife has refused money for one bo(ttle)... Lol. All because iweala was nt an orator like osho who has been a political demagogue since he left NLC. What a Blind guide
Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by fineguy11(m): 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
doctokwus:
Let's even assume for argument purposes that Oshiomole's attacks against d minister was a result of her objection to his loan request;does it answer the questions he posed:
Thisday is quick to link oshiomole attack to loan rejection when it could have been easier for it to provide answers to the questions raised by oshiomole from NOI.
This is cheap blackmail of attacking d messenger, not d message to divert from the message, but I trust oshiomole, he is not one to be cowed by any diversionary stunt or blackmail.
dont mind the wailing/corrupt/ole minister...let her go back to her world bank job and kiss the ass of her imperialist masters

1 Like

Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by Ayietim(m): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
You are at your best when and where you are in your element, and you are at peace with yourself, and you are where your contributions are most appreciated, and you are where you are loved in the most affectionate way. http://ayietim.
Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by loomer: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Una no need tell me this one, me know already say na either money wey she refuse the man or maybe the man wan chop kpekus and she no gree
Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by sportcartoonist(m): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
Political cartoons

Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by coldFLARES1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
don't we have too many daft people commenting already? such cheap blackmail and absolutely poor effort at deflecting the vital questions asked.
Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by double0seven(m): 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
The reason why Oshiomole is bringing up the accusations is irrelevant. What is relevant is whether the accusations are facts and is the truth.

In any system, a whistle blower will always have a reason to blow the whistle on a fraudulent or corrupt act. Whether it's a genuine moral burden or for his/her own benefit is irrelevant.

What then do you say about about "whistle blowers act" which may even offer financial rewards to whistle blowers.

No one cares about Oshiomole's reasons. We only care whether they are true or not.

1 Like

Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by doctokwus: 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
philips70:

Are you addressing the crowd here who will comment only after the topic or who exactly are you talking to? Just read comments before and after yours to know if they actually read even up to the second line. Nairaland was bad but became worse after April 1st
My brother,I have drastically reduced my comments here but sometimes one is tempted to try to reset the brains of some people for posterity sake,no matter the pains it gives one replying utterly childish and sometimes nauseating posts.
Many don't read the main post,those that read dont understand and d few that do distort it.Then there are others whose stock in trade is peddling falsehood.
They all have one thing in common:lost supporters of d party of locusts and attack anything that has to do with the new govt.Ours is to help ease their pain if they would accept the truth or regrettably make it worse if they fail to come to the reality that change has come to stay in the ways the country and govt is run,issues are analysed,and objective,not sentimental,blind,sycophantic criticism offered.

1 Like

Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by rusher14: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
Thanks for your expose ThisDay.

Now as good investigate journalists,can you present facts concerning the ECA and NLNG tax monies as gained by our government and as the commonwealth of the people.

How often they've been paid and how they've been disbursed over the years.

Thank you.
Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by pBuhari(f): 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
Edo state would have ended up like Osun had the woman granted the loan.

www.aftatech.com
Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by farem: 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
doctokwus:

There are still people who use their heads. The question is : Has someone acted illegally and inimocal to the progress of Nigeria?
Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by tete7000(m): 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
What I hate about this saga is that even if Gov Oshiomole has a legitimate claim, he will make rubbish of such claim with the way he goes around ranting. There should be appropriate channels through which outrageous cases like this should be referred for proper investigation. Apart from that Oshiomole is part of a committee already set up to probe the mismanagement of the ECA fund, is the governor speaking for the committee before they conclude their investigation or this is just his personal way of settling a score as the Eweala camp is claiming? I believe what shows that people are civilised is that you don't presume anyone guilty of an offence until appropriate institution/authority have concluded investigation and found such person culpable. In this regard the gov goofed.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by millionaireman: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
doctokwus:

Oshiomwhole used to be a Labour leader but became governor by court. Have your lot now made Oshiomwhole an accountant in a field alien to his calling?

Oshiomwhole could not be governor of Edo state and at the same time have accurate information about the monetary transactions he has been accusing Okonjo Iwealla of.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by HirstMOG(m): 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
tweetobyte:
Ok

Twitter account with 19,000 followers for sale.
Price: N15,000

How much will be earning on a daily bases
Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by Johnnoo(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
So had it been She complied, he wouldn't be dissing her like these... undecided undecided
#ShamelessLeadersOfNigeria
Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nicepoker:
Hmmmmm Adams u see ur life!!!!!!!!!
Are you talking about his life that is without doubt far better than yours, your father, and the life of your generations both past, present and the future yet unborn? or you think the life of a former nlc president and a gov of a state of about 4million people can be compare with a life of a mere village palmwine taper?

2 Likes

Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Homlet:
No wonder. My dear people of Edo state you can see the trouble the Oshi(thief in Igbo)Ole(thief in Yoruba) wanted to put you in if not for NOI. So all this garagara from oshi and ole is because he was not allowed to steal in the name of Edo state and keep Edo state in perpetual debt. We are watching
Are you sure you are from edo state? and also if you are too daft to knw, then i think i should enlighten you. according to the same dept management office(DMO), edo state is the least indepted state in south/south despite been the state with the lowest federal allocation and igp.
Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
HirstMOG:

How much will be earning on a daily bases
It's up to you to decide.
Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
philips70:

My guy seriously you hit the nail on the head. the worst of it all is that most of them would be in a state and pass instant judgement of the gov of another state just because of what they read online which most times end up to be fake and false.

1 Like

Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by philips70(m): 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
doctokwus:

My brother,I have drastically reduced my comments here but sometimes one is tempted to try to reset the brains of some people for posterity sake,no matter the pains it gives one replying utterly childish and sometimes nauseating posts.
Many don't read the main post,those that read dont understand and d few that do distort it.Then there are others whose stock in trade is peddling falsehood.
They all have one thing in common:lost supporters of d party of locusts and attack anything that has to do with the new govt.Ours is to help ease their pain if they would accept the truth or regrettably make it worse if they fail to come to the reality that change has come to stay in the ways the country and govt is run,issues are analysed,and objective,not sentimental,blind,sycophantic criticism offered.

Very tough task though. They list grew exponentially after they lost the elections despite all they did here.
Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by meccuno: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Looking for loan to spend on his new wife cheesy grin
QUOTE OF THE DAY........
Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.
if defence of my amiable gov, comrade adams aliu oshiomole, executive gov of my great state, edo state.
Sometimes i wonder how some persons who thinks or claim they are enlightened would come to an online forum and start posting/commenting nonsence. e.g, what did oshiomole do with edo state allocation in edo state, why the pained ones(mostly ladies) will say he use edo state money to marry lara just because oshiomole didnt marry them, their mother, their sister, or even their aunt,..you can why? simply because a high percentage of present day naija ladies has turned to gold diggers who are not even worth dating not to talk of marrying. if those that are pained about this want to know what we the indegenes/residents of edo state feels about his marriage to lara, then i will asked them to visit edo state and see with their eyes how the people always trope out to hail and welcome them whenever they are both on the street of edo possibly to inspect ongoing project(s).

1 Like

Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by xakakes: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
I know from the beginning of Oshomiole show that there existed something personal.Oshiomole you are a total disgrace and you should bury your head in shame under your money missed road beauty and the beast marriage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Tax Clearance Is Not Fake! - Abia IRS Says / Petrol Subsidy Back, FG In Dilemma How To Keep Paying Difference / Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.