Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,099 members, 7,957,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) (76651 Views)

When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) / If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) / When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:58am On Jul 19, 2015
Starships4u:
don't u remember the story of that girl hu said GOD should stay in their boot that there's no space in the main seater and when the had accident the creates of Eggs behind(in the boot) not even one was scratched nor broken??

Ok oo as your faith leads
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by Raxxye(m): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2015
tankoy:

chai......
walla hi u ma is member ko?
subhan Allah.
You can't rule that out; so better don't fiddle with me!

grin
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by wtfCode: 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
loool
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
I dedicate holy ghost fire to all the witches and wizards in my villa.
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by judedwriter(m): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
kahara:
Who is a witch pls?
dat person or woman who presses u down on ur bed while u struggle to say jeessssusss grin
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by lordbish(m): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
grin grin naxo
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by eduxerxes: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
layinkakeem:
Op you stole this picture from me ! It's my pic. !
Chinekeeee!!! OP so u stole this guy's Witch? Better return his Witches and Wizards oooh before..........**clears throat**
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by Pinkieblue(f): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
youngdude1:
lol ...wat abt the people DAT weren't born in the village?

The witches will live on their roof
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by tankoy: 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
terzurum5:

Lol. Bro I lie na.

1. If you see labourers following a tipper or any of these heavy loaded vans, to offload the load, know you from today that you have seen a witch.
2. All the garriage/agbero boys/wheelbarrow boys that rush trucks that arrive the market to offload are witches and wizards.
3. All the small children that love to follow and climb pickup vans are witches.
4. Any body that follows you be it in a market place, by foot, by air or any means of transport is a witch.
5. Even in churches or lecture halls, any body that follows you is a witch.
6. Even in terms of class performances, any body that follows you is a witch.
7. Even in your family, all the people following you are witches.
8. Any body that follows you on social media platforms such as facebook, twitter, 2go, linkedin, nairaland, e.t.c, is a witch.
Therefore, all of us are witches.

hahhahahahaahah
this is serious
so even d next to comment belongs...

1 Like

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by kahara(m): 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
judedwriter:
dat person or woman who presses u down on ur bed while u struggle to say jeessssusss grin

Now i am getting confused d more. Who am i to bliv now u or d oda who says a witch is someone who sells paints n tiles?
Wen we were growing up i used to press my siblings with d pillow on d bed n they struggled wt me. Does dt mean i am...?
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by terzurum5(m): 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
tankoy:

hahhahahahaahah
this is serious
so even d next to comment belongs...
Kaskiya thats korekt
gringringringrin
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by judedwriter(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
kahara:

Now i am getting confused d more. Who am i to bliv now u or d oda who says a witch is someone who sells paints n tiles?
Wen we were growing up i used to press my siblings with d pillow on d bed n they struggled wt me. Does dt mean i am...?
OK seriously, a witch is someone who uses negative supernatural powers to control the destinies of others. They have a very wide network which they use to monitor people. Their activities are in deep secrecy, NEVERTHELESS they exist and cause a lot of harm, damages and destruction to many. U dig?
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by kahara(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
judedwriter:
OK seriously, a witch is someone who uses negative supernatural powers to control the destinies of others. They have a very wide network which they use to monitor people. Their activities are in deep secrecy, NEVERTHELESS they exist and cause a lot of harm, damages and destruction to many. U dig?

Now you hav spoken intelligently. I dig! cheesy
judedwriter:

Now you hav spoken intelligently. I dig!
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by eazyflow222: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Agege no 1
Specializ act
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by favourmic(m): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
Funny thread
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by marenx: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by free37: 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
grin
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by HenryTools(m): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
luthorcorp:
trying to register in this wackass link u call a site and its telling me invalid refferer...why?

1. make sure you answer the random question ( Anti-Spam) question correctly. Kenneth Kaunda
2. leave the referrer empty
3. use a valid email

with this am very sure you don't have any problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos / World's Most Popular Memes And How They Look Now (Photos) / No Reception! This Wedding InvitationĀ is Trending On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.