Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

WIT Study Shows At Least 95% Of Homosexuals Are Catholic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WIT Study Shows At Least 95% Of Homosexuals Are Catholic (1396 Views)

King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev / Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way / Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WIT Study Shows At Least 95% Of Homosexuals Are Catholic by davien(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
A controversial new study, conducted at the Wyoming Institute of Technology, reveals at least ninety-five percent of all homosexual persons are currently or have formerly been devout Catholics. In modern day America, it has become a normal occurrence for any lesbian, gay, bisexual, transsexual, or quad-sexual person to be shamed by nearly all religious organizations.

Dr. Danielle Huggins, WIT, participated in the study. “Our examination of devoutly religious homosexuals will change the face of homosexuality and equality in the nation,” she says. “It may be a good thing, but I feel as though homosexuals will be more under fire than they already are. Wouldn’t you be upset, if you found out the person you just sat next to during Sunday service is one half to a same-sex couple?”

Dr. Huggins affirms the study focused on homosexual persons and same-sex couples throughout the nation. The individuals in participation were given complex surveys on their religious beliefs, lifestyle habits, and sexual orientation. They were asked in detail, how they felt their religion played a part in every day life.

“I feel like I should be able to go to church and have faith in the things I believe in without being judged,” says Stacie Beckworth, a WIT survey participant. “I’m a committed Catholic, and I feel like it’s nobody else’s business what I do in my personal life. Having a girlfriend does not make me any less of a person. I believe in God, and I want for God’s people to believe in me. That’s all.”

“I left the Catholic following, because I’m gay,” says Sarah Baxter, who is another contributor to the study. “I joined a Baptist Church, and have told nobody about my sexual orientation. The Catholic Church shunned me so bad; it hurt. I want to be the same religious person I always have been. I guess I just have to omit the truth about myself to do so. It’s not fair.”

In conclusion, WIT was able to determine out of the ninety-five percent of Catholic homosexuals, an astonishing seventy-eight percent have left the Catholic religion and taken their faith elsewhere. Currently, only ten-percent of homosexuals are non-denominational, while sixteen percent are Protestant, and a whopping fifty-two percent have converted to Baptist. Seventeen percent of homosexuals have either remained committed to the Catholic religion, or have stopped attending religious services all together.

Any homosexual persons interested in contributing to this study can call (785) 272-4135 Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM CDT for participation information.

http://witscience.org/wit-study-shows-least-95-homosexuals-catholic/

1 Share

Re: WIT Study Shows At Least 95% Of Homosexuals Are Catholic by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
Am not surprised.
Re: WIT Study Shows At Least 95% Of Homosexuals Are Catholic by donholy28(m): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
When una put able active men 4 forced priesthood.... wetin u expect

1 Like

Re: WIT Study Shows At Least 95% Of Homosexuals Are Catholic by feldido(m): 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
Especially the Reverend Fathers
Re: WIT Study Shows At Least 95% Of Homosexuals Are Catholic by herald9: 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
No wonder Francistony is always exhibiting the symptoms.
Now I know. Now I understand. It's church issues.

1 Like

Re: WIT Study Shows At Least 95% Of Homosexuals Are Catholic by herald9: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: WIT Study Shows At Least 95% Of Homosexuals Are Catholic by menesheh(m): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
Safe heaven for gay men.
Re: WIT Study Shows At Least 95% Of Homosexuals Are Catholic by finofaya: 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
Cute pic.

The statistic is sooo wild. 95% of people where, please?

What is even "quad sexual"?

2 Likes

Re: WIT Study Shows At Least 95% Of Homosexuals Are Catholic by peteregwu(m): 10:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
Out of the Vatican will come "the antichrist', don't doubt it read the Bible, it is clear. She is the mother Harlow in the book of revelation. He is about to be unveiled, that's why America is doing what is doing now. Jesus is on his way, the rapture is imminent and who the rapture takes place, the world will be doomed by the reign of the antichrist. Give your life to Jesus and be saved before the time.

1 Like

Re: WIT Study Shows At Least 95% Of Homosexuals Are Catholic by bilulu(m): 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
u guys should read before commenting

4 Likes

Re: WIT Study Shows At Least 95% Of Homosexuals Are Catholic by joywendy(f): 12:54am On Jul 16, 2015
bilulu:
u guys should read before commenting
it is not 'natural' for most nlanders to read before commenting grin

2 Likes

Re: WIT Study Shows At Least 95% Of Homosexuals Are Catholic by Missonas(f): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2015
I no read the long scenes....how many other interdenominational churches exist?There is only one catholic and apostolic church....reason am

Modified
I don read am.Op u are a trouble maker grin
Re: WIT Study Shows At Least 95% Of Homosexuals Are Catholic by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
herald9:

You are seriously becoming annoying and getting on my nerves these days.

Be warned! smiley
Re: WIT Study Shows At Least 95% Of Homosexuals Are Catholic by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
Chai! Poor reading culture by many Nairalanders; they sure won't read before rushing to post because from the original poster, I can see that Catholic shun gay culture and those gays run to other denominations to find solace.

Well, it beats me how everybody on this thread is now forming sanctimonious saint bereft of sins and castigating people with different orientation.
As for someone yarping about homosexual priests, what's the difference between you that lusts after women you're not married to, your adulterous pastors and them(if they actually exist).
He who has no SIN should cast the first stone and those that'd start claiming to be without any iota of sin, LIE RESPONSIBLY because ALL HAVE SINNED.

Mtcheew! undecided

9 Likes

Re: WIT Study Shows At Least 95% Of Homosexuals Are Catholic by plaetton: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
This study should not be surprising, and should also not lead to anything negative about the Catholic church.

Looking at it from a wider perspective, we should not forget that Catholic church is the MOTHER CHURCH, and for a thousand and half years, the only definer of christian belief and value system.

Many Westerners still anchor their religious roots with the Catholic traditions, away from the pompous, overly aggressive, loquacuous and merchantilistic traditions of evangelical christianity.

7 Likes

Re: WIT Study Shows At Least 95% Of Homosexuals Are Catholic by herald9: 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
FrancisTony:
You are seriously becoming annoying and getting on my nerves these days.
Be warned! smiley
Alright.
Re: WIT Study Shows At Least 95% Of Homosexuals Are Catholic by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
herald9:
Alright.
Don't be angry. undecided That your post was annoying.
Re: WIT Study Shows At Least 95% Of Homosexuals Are Catholic by herald9: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
FrancisTony:
Don't be angry. undecided That your post was annoying.
OK. sorry sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WIT Study Shows At Least 95% Of Homosexuals Are Catholic by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
Religion shaaa.

Nowadays I just go to church to watch the choir sing beautiful melodies to my ear (I love theatrics ) and to sight some other nice gay guys around church... lawd knows there are many of us on sundays in various churches cool grin

1 Like

Re: WIT Study Shows At Least 95% Of Homosexuals Are Catholic by italo: 7:51am On Jul 22, 2015
These WIT people are still learners in lying.

Only 95% of gays are Catholic?

They should have just said all gays are Catholic na...

grin
Re: WIT Study Shows At Least 95% Of Homosexuals Are Catholic by Aizenosa(m): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2015
WIT ooo what kinda lies are these, please get ur stats right, and stop drawing false conclusions
Re: WIT Study Shows At Least 95% Of Homosexuals Are Catholic by GooseBaba: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
FrancisTony:
Chai! Poor reading culture by many Nairalanders; they sure won't read before rushing to post because from the original poster, I can see that Catholic shun gay culture and those gays run to other denominations to find solace.

Well, it beats me how everybody on this thread is now forming sanctimonious saint bereft of sins and castigating people with different orientation.
As for someone yarping about homosexual priests, what's the difference between you that lusts after women you're not married to, your adulterous pastors and them(if they actually exist).
He who has no SIN should cast the first stone and those that'd start claiming to be without any iota of sin, LIE RESPONSIBLY because ALL HAVE SINNED.

Mtcheew! undecided

All have sinned against who...!!?

Stop making imaginary claims just because you believe in an imaginary salvation.

As a matter of fact, Yahweh should seek me and ask for forgiveness. For letting his minions lie irresponsibly..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Knowledge / Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World / Was King James Truly Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.