Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. (54642 Views)

Satellite Images Of Ibadan / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion / FG Plans Upgrade Of Airports’ Landing Systems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by IYANGBALI: 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
elohorayodele:

bush girl tongue
I go wound you o tongue
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by elohorayodele: 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I go wound you o tongue

better buy a local airline return ticket, fly to abuja, check the arrival hall and come back same day.

grin
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Spybradd: 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sile12:
31. JFK.
GOD BLESS AMERICA...
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
lomomike:

Most time when I to go by air, I feel depressed and shed tears seeing other foreign airports and comparing them to ours.
Take a look at Addis Ababa airport, Indra Ghandi airport Delhi, Turkish Airport, Emirates airport in Dubai, Gatwick airport and Heathrow in UK, and Schipol Airport in Amsterdam. Goes to show our leaders have no respect for humanity in them.

Imagine this crap of a building (MMIA) and (NAIA) without any thought provoking design and finishing just staid, boring and the arrangement done inside as if its ariya-rya int'l market, Aba.

I feel bad.

Hmmm...The leaders/ministers, aviation, transport, foreign affairs, interior, all of them, sebi they fly/travel around the world and they always see difference. But its none of their business cos they don't give a damn, their "primary assignment" in office is to get rich and richer everyday. So they don't care about us....
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by olumyde5(m): 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
Awesome!!!!!
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by IYANGBALI: 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
elohorayodele:

better buy a local airline return ticket, fly to abuja, check the arrival hall and come back same day.

grin
na the thing wey you do be dat? Very soon I will travel by air to United Kingdom ,London,United states of America,chicago,Canada and Toronto
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by elohorayodele: 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na the thing wey you do be dat? Very soon I will travel by air to United Kingdom ,London,United states of America,chicago,Canada and Toronto

for your dream abi? grin
dream on but pls add Syria, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq and Burundi to that list. They are lovely places tongue
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by IYANGBALI: 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
elohorayodele:

for your dream abi? grin
dream on but pls add Syria, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq and Burundi to that list. They are lovely places tongue
I go travel round the world tongue
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by elohorayodele: 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I go travel round the world tongue

God speed
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by puresystem1: 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dublin airport. .ireland

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by WIZGUY69(m): 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
all4naija:
Plus the one in India. Those are the only three airports I don't like on the thread.
you know, India is still developing. grin
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by AAinEqGuinea: 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
Kenyanstar:
JKIA, Jomo Kenyatta international Airport, KENYA
Before and after burnt out old and the newly Built Terminal.....
Kenyanstar:
The lounge of JKIA, Kenya
Kenyanstar:
JKIA Kenya

shocked nice, way to go Kenya wink

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Emyben(m): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
GodMode:

The design will never become reality without engineersgringringrin

As far as a lay man is concerned, he is more interested in the aesthetics which comes from the Architects effort. And spare me the reality ish! The conception of the whole thing comes from the Architect. Design will never become reality as it is.
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Parolee: 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lanadelrey:

Regressing are countries that are either stagnant or doing lesser than before eg: Ukraine, Greece, South Africa and Portugal, Argentina, Cambodia.

So South Africa is regressing.

I would like to know how so. Inform us.
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by easyelliot(m): 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
What is mma doing on this list?
If this was 1976 then we fit talk.....our airport is a dinasour....travel to a few places and you Will see.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by sarris(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sile12:
If you think, nature is the only best creator of amazing visions, you need to have a look at this gallery of brilliant airport picture created by the human hand. Airport is a destination for airlines and thousands of people every day comes across the airport to travel their journey through airways. The world has ample examples of beautiful airports that make these meeting places visually charming and glorious. Airports needs to be build near to large acres of field where flights can take off and land and owing to this necessity, airport is usually built in the outskirts of cities. This feature gives the architect an opportunity to design the airport beautifully within a huge space. Airports are sophisticated and visually attractive. There are many airports located in different corners of the world that stands as an epitome of brilliancy of modern architecture. While sophisticated inside, these airports are visually pleasing from outside. Also as airports welcome tourists to the land coming through airways, they also serve an important role infavor of the tourism industry. Here is a display of outstanding pictures of airports around the world that will stun you to the core with its architecture and charm and let you experience a pleasant ride across visual glories. Explore this gallery of outstanding pictures of airports around the world and experience some of the best built airports located in different places of the world.

Source: http://www.antsmagazine.com/inspiration/40-outstanding-pictures-of-airports-around-the-world/

1. Saint Exupery International Airport, Lyon France.
God will punish our leaders but we re to be blame.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
all4naija:
Plus the one in India. Those are the only three airports I don't like on the thread.

The New Delhi Airport is a beauty to behold.

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by sweetgala(m): 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sile12:
48. Gautrain at O. R. Tambo Intl Airport Rail transit. A transit terminal built between the domestic and international terminals.

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O._R._Tambo_International_Airport?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6164679345

Are you a pilot or aero engineer by any chance ?
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by sweetgala(m): 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
Pronmix:
I dey tell you, chai! Later we go dey shout giant of Africa. Which way Nigeria?

Our main problem is lack of national planning, and division-ism. We lack the understanding that we are a large , extremely populated country with so many talents wasted as maggot food at the end of their lives.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by sweetgala(m): 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
Emyben:

As far as a lay man is concerned, he is more interested in the aesthetics which comes from the Architects effort. And spare me the reality ish! The conception of the whole thing comes from the Architect. Design will never become reality as it is.

An engineer or architect who is not willing to face a task and overcome design and implementation obstacles should be immediately fired. The only restriction an engineer should truly have is funding. The availability of composite materials and global experience should allow any truly forward thinking engineer to find a solution.

It is not rocket science as they say
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by sweetgala(m): 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
puresystem1:
Dublin airport. .ireland

The new T2 at Dublin airport, it is rather cool when you drive up to it, especially at night
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by sweetgala(m): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
Kenyanstar:
JKIA, Jomo Kenyatta international Airport, KENYA
Before and after burnt out old and the newly Built Terminal.....

Now I feel shame; even relatively poorer kenya can build a magnificent masterpiece , I can remember landing at MMA after being away from Nigeria for 10 years in 2010, I was excited I was going to my motherland at last only to see the jungle as we approached MMA and my heart was saddened , that was before we disembarked into the "oven" and chaos of checking out and baggage collection.

What is the progress on the proposed lagos state owned airport ?
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
lomomike:

The New Delhi Airport is a beauty to behold.
I still don't like it.Indian and African development is too substandard and lack aestheticism. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
all4naija:

I still don't like it.Indians and Africans development is too substandard and lack aestheticism. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
all4naija:

I still don't like it.Indians and Africans development is too substandard and lack aestheticism. undecided undecided undecided

Indians are picking up momentum and pacing up. Nigeria is awaiting my ascension to presidency to start. I assure you if I be president, development will be catalyzed.
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by sweetgala(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
hollowpot15684:

Ok Nigeria is a Developed country.. Is that all you want to hear?
Its so glaring there is anger in ur judgment.

The UAE u mention how many ethnic groups are there?, Nigeria have more than 250+, u think its easy for 250 kinds of people to just get along without any problem? U must be joking.
That UAE, did they face any western civilization process.. U just talk about Nigeria, u know nothing about her.

We don't get along because we are foolish and selfish; no other good reason
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by hollowpot15684(m): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
sweetgala:

We don't get along because we are foolish and selfish; no other good reason

its in the human race, God establish the disunity from the tower.
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Greatidonis: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
Abeg abeg EEdinburgh edon do. Una dey spoil person mind.
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by alex406(m): 12:05am On Aug 01, 2015
Gru. Brazil

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) / Trailer Crushes 10 School Children In Lagos (Photos) / Nigeria’s First Ever High-speed Rail Is Finally Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.