Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS (2691 Views)

Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos / Help My 2 Months Old Rottie Is Not Growing Properly / 3 MONTHS BOX HEAD FEMALE ROTTIE FOR SALE - 80K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by pmadise(m): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2015
Wow I just love these signs, especially the 1st one, but what do you think guys?

Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by pmadise(m): 9:11am On Jul 16, 2015
More...

Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by pmadise(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2015
Source...http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_5?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=rottweiler&sprefix=ROTTW%2Caps%2C503

Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by mayorall(m): 9:48am On Jul 16, 2015
cc: lalasticlala.

#stopcrossbreeding#
Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by Ekiseme(m): 11:29am On Jul 16, 2015
Cool
Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by knyte(m): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Niceee.. Rottie ways cheesy

1 Like

Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by Stancity(m): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
I like the first one dogh but then the sign is also applicable to your visitors too which may put fear in them and no one will visit your home anymore.
Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by pmadise(m): 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
Stancity:
I like the first one dogh but then the sign is also applicable to your visitors too which may put fear in them and no one will visit your home anymore.

@Stancity yes you're right but it's basically for intruders.
Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by Stancity(m): 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
pmadise:

@Stancity yes you're right but it's basically for intruders.
Your dog does not have the ability to differenciate between and intruder and a visitor... We have a Rott and it barks at anything movable that it is not familiar with...

Rott is very aggressive and destructive in nature... The part i hate so much abt the dog is the destructive aspect of it...
Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by knyte(m): 7:46am On Jul 17, 2015
Stancity:
Your dog does not have the ability to differenciate between and intruder and a visitor... We have a Rott and it barks at anything movable that it is not familiar with...

Rott is very aggressive and destructive in nature... The part i hate so much abt the dog is the destructive aspect of it...
Certain things were nt done that made ur dog the way it is. Dogs re generally meant to protect the territory but for d destructive nature of ur dog,ur dog is bored and needs to be exercised mentally and physically.
Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by knyte(m): 7:55am On Jul 17, 2015
More cheesy

Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by Stancity(m): 8:32am On Jul 17, 2015
knyte:

Certain things were nt done that made ur dog the way it is. Dogs re generally meant to protect the territory but for d destructive nature of ur dog,ur dog is bored and needs to be exercised mentally and physically.
I will be very glad if you can assist me in anyway you can... I will upload the pix of the Rott..
Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by pmadise(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2015
knyte:
More cheesy

Oh nice pix Knyte
Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by pmadise(m): 9:28am On Jul 17, 2015
1. Intruders are usually unaccompanied with one aim

2. Consider walking out your dog at least once a week (ie in addition to what @Knyte said). The key words to re-orientate your rott are 'exercise', 'more exercise' and 'socialization'.

Stancity:

Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by Stancity(m): 9:48am On Jul 17, 2015
pmadise:
1. Intruders are usually unaccompanied with one aim

2. Consider walking out your dog at least once a week (ie in addition to what @Knyte said). The key words to re-orientate your rott are 'exercise', 'more exercise' and 'socialization'.

Ok thanks... I was doing that before but stopped becus of time...
Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by Stancity(m): 10:03am On Jul 17, 2015
That's the Rott.... Havent deliver yet.. Becus of inexperience, we didnt mate it on time when it entered on heat...

Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by knyte(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2015
Stancity:
I will be very glad if you can assist me in anyway you can... I will upload the pix of the Rott..
Sure, we here to assist each oda. 08078645882 (whatsapp). I'll b glad to
Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by knyte(m): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2015
pmadise:

Oh nice pix Knyte
Thanks brov. Av u checked ur schedule?
Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by Stancity(m): 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
knyte:

Sure, we here to assist each oda. 08078645882 (whatsapp). I'll b glad to
Will surely buzz you ...

Thanks!!
Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by pmadise(m): 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
knyte:

Thanks brov. Av u checked ur schedule?

@Kynte, yea unfortunately I'm working 7am - 7pm on 25th but I could possibly AWOL for like 1hr to just show face if I know d route and timing.
Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by pmadise(m): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Stancity:
That's the Rott.... Havent deliver yet.. Becus of inexperience, we didnt mate it on time when it entered on heat...

@Stancity, you've a lovely ROTTIE...consider uncaging her often.
Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by knyte(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
pmadise:

@Kynte, yea unfortunately I'm working 7am - 7pm on 25th but I could possibly AWOL for like 1hr to just show face if I know d route and timing.
Aww, yh I'll message u with d route details and time
Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by oluomoadebayo: 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
And here we go also.

Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by Stancity(m): 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
pmadise:

@Stancity, you've a lovely ROTTIE...consider uncaging her often.
Thanks man.... Uncaging her means i need to stay around cus the last time i did that, she nearly bring a problem to me...
Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by pmadise(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
@Olu, is there any for our local bingo?

oluomoadebayo:
And here we go also.
Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by oluomoadebayo: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
pmadise:
@Olu, is there any for our local bingo?

No!
Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by obstead200(m): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Stancity:
Thanks man.... Uncaging her means i need to stay around cus the last time i did that, she nearly bring a problem to me...
I feel u man.
I uncaged my 2 Rottweiler puppies for about 3 hrs unsupervised. That was about 5 days ago. I'm still arranging what they scattered in my compound. They are barely 4 months old
Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by Stancity(m): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
obstead200:
I feel u man.
I uncaged my 2 Rottweiler puppies for about 3 hrs unsupervised. That was about 5 days ago. I'm still arranging what they scattered in my compound. They are barely 4 months old
Exactly.. Thats the point..
Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by Stancity(m): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
Am yet to figure out why Rott hate kids a lot...
Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by Stancity(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
My night shot!

Dont dare near the gate from 8pm to 6am cus anything you jam is not my making. Lols..

Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by tobolos(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
pmadise:
Wow I just love these signs, especially the 1st one, but what do you think guys?

Can we get all these signages in our local pet shop?
Any inscription for boerboel?
Re: CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS by pmadise(m): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
tobolos:

Can we get all these signages in our local pet shop?
Any inscription for boerboel?

@ Oluwole all printing biz are possible...hahaha grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pure Breed German Shepherd Puppies For Sale @ N25k / 11 Months Old Solid Male Gsd / Who Can Tell The Breed Of This Cute Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.