Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Who Can Tell The Breed Of This Cute Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Who Can Tell The Breed Of This Cute Dog (2697 Views)

Can Someone Please Tell The Breed Of This Dog / help me identify the breed of this dog / Who Knows The Breed Of This Dog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Tell The Breed Of This Cute Dog by Cujo007: 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Greetings, I have been rearing this cutie for a year. Need your ideas on the breed.

Re: Who Can Tell The Breed Of This Cute Dog by zanotti: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
That is a bull mastiff

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Tell The Breed Of This Cute Dog by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
If this dog catch smellymouth yansh...
Re: Who Can Tell The Breed Of This Cute Dog by Cujo007: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
The person I got him from, over a year ago, assured me dt he was a BB. The Internet didn't help matters in differentiating both with respect to characteristics n left me even more confused. My vet is no help either. So........ I'm seeking clarification
Re: Who Can Tell The Breed Of This Cute Dog by kchaste(m): 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
That's a BB bro
Re: Who Can Tell The Breed Of This Cute Dog by Tonycharles79(m): 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
A well fed beast
Re: Who Can Tell The Breed Of This Cute Dog by Wizkhalifa2(m): 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bull mastiff
Re: Who Can Tell The Breed Of This Cute Dog by Cujo007: 11:21am On Jun 30, 2016
zanotti:
That is a bull mastiff
what characteristics makes it a BM?
Re: Who Can Tell The Breed Of This Cute Dog by osomegbe(m): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2016
I give it a bullmastiff.
If the guy that sold it says it is a bb, then probably he crossed bb and bm.
BM features include the squeeze between the eyes, a retracted and strong snout etc..
but both has almost same features and you will need to own one or very close to one to be able to differentiate it properly.
Re: Who Can Tell The Breed Of This Cute Dog by Cujo007: 8:19am On Jul 01, 2016
osomegbe:
I give it a bullmastiff.
If the guy that sold it says it is a bb, then probably he crossed bb and bm.
BM features include the squeeze between the eyes, a retracted and strong snout etc..
but both has almost same features and you will need to own one or very close to one to be able to differentiate it properly.
thanks. I'll look in line with what you said.
Re: Who Can Tell The Breed Of This Cute Dog by martete1(m): 10:12am On Jul 02, 2016
That's a bull mastiff, with its short and dark mouth. Check the Internet and see difference btw BB and BM.
Re: Who Can Tell The Breed Of This Cute Dog by olisafincy(m): 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bullmastiff
one characteristic is short mouth. Boerboel has a long one, so it's a bullmastiff.
Re: Who Can Tell The Breed Of This Cute Dog by GBEMILOWO(m): 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
DIS DOG IS BB
Re: Who Can Tell The Breed Of This Cute Dog by Cujo007: 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
You see what I mean? This is my predicament. No real agreement
Re: Who Can Tell The Breed Of This Cute Dog by martete1(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
Cujo007, u ur self is a block head, so u can not check on the Internet to know the breed of your dog?. If it's a BM or BB?. No offence
Re: Who Can Tell The Breed Of This Cute Dog by vincentjk(m): 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
Bullmastiff male x boerboe female that's the result
Re: Who Can Tell The Breed Of This Cute Dog by Cujo007: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
martete1:
Cujo007, u ur self is a block head, so u can not check on the Internet to know the breed of your dog?. If it's a BM or BB?. No offence
Listen very carefully martete1, don't come on here n assume u hv any knowledge or sole right whatsoever over insults. If u were sensible enough to read earlier posts u'll see I hd mentioned dt d net isn't much help. Don't use words written here to think u know d person cos face to face I doubt u'll be able to engage me in an intellectual conversation. So next time, say ur piece if it's helpful if not, keep mum!

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Tell The Breed Of This Cute Dog by ericoleon(m): 8:44am On Feb 10, 2023
I want to go into dog business please I need advice
Re: Who Can Tell The Breed Of This Cute Dog by harmargedon: 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
Cujo007:
Greetings, I have been rearing this cutie for a year. Need your ideas on the breed.
a side pic would help. First pic is a bull mastiff, you can see the facial structure. That's to tell you that your dog is a boerboel and not a bull mastiff.
Bull mastisffs have a flattened forehead, unlike the boerboel.

(1) (Reply)

CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS / Neapolitan Mastiff(italian Molosso) For Sale / I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.