Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Photo:the Pics That Got Him In Trouble With His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo:the Pics That Got Him In Trouble With His Wife (3505 Views)

Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home / Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People / Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:the Pics That Got Him In Trouble With His Wife by eherbal(m): 11:46am On Jul 16, 2015
Most You Will Make The Same Mistake! Guaranteed grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo:the Pics That Got Him In Trouble With His Wife by Samiceman: 11:47am On Jul 16, 2015
In case
Re: Photo:the Pics That Got Him In Trouble With His Wife by Amodsun(m): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2015
holy shitttt....yea.truly guaranteed
Re: Photo:the Pics That Got Him In Trouble With His Wife by badaoyeyemi(f): 11:48am On Jul 16, 2015
incase tooo
Re: Photo:the Pics That Got Him In Trouble With His Wife by Aybee92(m): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2015
wait na d dog or d lady him snap
Re: Photo:the Pics That Got Him In Trouble With His Wife by popeferd(m): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Aybee92:
what don't u understand in life ehn

1 Like

Re: Photo:the Pics That Got Him In Trouble With His Wife by eherbal(m): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
Aybee92:
cry they keep crawling out of the woodwork undecided
Re: Photo:the Pics That Got Him In Trouble With His Wife by Chidoks(f): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
oga abeg talk true.who you snap?which of the images made you drop madam's hand in such a manner
Re: Photo:the Pics That Got Him In Trouble With His Wife by eherbal(m): 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
If you were madam, which will you honestly believe? The everyday occurrence, which is the lady, or the rare phenomenon, which is a dog driving a car? Be honest here ma'am wink
Chidoks:
oga abeg talk true.who you snap?which of the images made you drop madam's hand in such a manner
Re: Photo:the Pics That Got Him In Trouble With His Wife by tpiadotcom: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
Gay thread.

Lord have mercy.
Re: Photo:the Pics That Got Him In Trouble With His Wife by eherbal(m): 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Gay thread.

Lord have mercy.
erm Bros. Was your child dedication properly handled when you were birthed? Or is it nkwale weed that's working your mechanism?something is certainly and surely wrong somewhere. embarassed

Re: Photo:the Pics That Got Him In Trouble With His Wife by Chidoks(f): 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
eherbal:
If you were madam, which will you honestly believe? The everyday occurrence, which is the lady, or the rare phenomenon, which is a dog driving a car? Be honest here ma'am wink

the truth is that the rare occurance is not as noticeable as the occourance in white y'know so if na me be madam you will need to really convince me that it was the dog that made. you abruptly drop my hand

2 Likes

Re: Photo:the Pics That Got Him In Trouble With His Wife by eherbal(m): 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
Chidoks:

the truth is that the rare occurance is not as noticeable as the occourance in white y'know so if na me be madam you will need to really convince me that it was the dog that made. you abruptly drop my hand
madam, you don't have a valid argument. cos you wanna hold sway ur position, you flunked the question. seriously, which would attract public attention?the lady or the driving dog?

1 Like

Re: Photo:the Pics That Got Him In Trouble With His Wife by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
cheesy cheesy Cunny man die, cunny man bury am.

1 Like

Re: Photo:the Pics That Got Him In Trouble With His Wife by cherylsmith(f): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lmao
Re: Photo:the Pics That Got Him In Trouble With His Wife by dubylhover(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
d car is right handed steering smiley,d woman shud knw beta
Re: Photo:the Pics That Got Him In Trouble With His Wife by Chidoks(f): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Photo:the Pics That Got Him In Trouble With His Wife by Chidoks(f): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Photo:the Pics That Got Him In Trouble With His Wife by DrObum(m): 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
Correct man!

But why the lady above me book 2 whole plots alone shocked shocked
Re: Photo:the Pics That Got Him In Trouble With His Wife by cherylsmith(f): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Photo:the Pics That Got Him In Trouble With His Wife by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Photo:the Pics That Got Him In Trouble With His Wife by 400billionman: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dog abi Bum bum ?
Re: Photo:the Pics That Got Him In Trouble With His Wife by jnrbayano(m): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
It is a crime not to have snapped that dog.

O yes! cool
Re: Photo:the Pics That Got Him In Trouble With His Wife by blazetitov: 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin grin
Re: Photo:the Pics That Got Him In Trouble With His Wife by idolda: 2:57am On Jul 18, 2015
The husband na 419 kai!

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Shameless Lady Who Slept With Her Boss In The Office / How Do I Love The Child As Mine / 22 Home Remedies For Prickly Heat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.