Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Need Help To My Brother Website. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help To My Brother Website. (527 Views)

I Need Help To Complete An Order Online / I Will Help to Do Your USA Google Adsense Account PIN & Tax ID Verification / Urgent Help To Display Data In Php (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help To My Brother Website. by Tonyslim99(m): 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
please how can I block my big brother website. he complains they deduct his money every months and he is not using the web. the domain name of the website is. www.nasaravoices.com need urgent help please. thanks..............
Re: Need Help To My Brother Website. by ps3o(m): 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
Tonyslim99:
please how can I block my big brother website. he complains they deduct his money every months and he is not using the web. the domain name of the website is. www.nasaravoices.com need urgent help please. thanks..............

first, go to the dashboard acct where u 1st purchased the domain. u will see renewal field. just change NO.
consult the solutionist on 07031175291

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Buy Whatever You Need Right At Where You Are / How To Schedule Posts On Facebook Fanpage / Promoting Ready Made Site Is Another Way To Earn Cash Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.