Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Best Job Opportunity (recruitment) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Best Job Opportunity (recruitment) (5173 Views)

The Best Job Interview Answers Ever. This Man Just Nailed It. / Vacancy Alert! This Might Be The Best Job In The World / How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Job Opportunity (recruitment) by royalmorn(m): 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
INTEGRATED COMPANY LCC - Dubai
Integrate company is a fast growing consulting firm in the Middle East, we have helped numerous people, organization, to get ahead in life by arranging professional certificate programs with Financial benefit in Dubai, United Arab Emirate.
Mass recruiting for our newly branch in Nigeria.
Job location: Ibadan.
Job Positions:
1. Front desk officers
2. Admin officers
3. Marketers
4. Marketing Manager. ( Minimum of 3 years of working experience in Human Resource/Professional certified programs)
5. Administrative Manager ( Minimum of 2 year of working experience in Administrative management)

Qualification: ND, HND, Bsc.

Interested candidate should apply through Royalmorn Consults.
Summit your CV to: admin@Royalmorn.com/ Royalmorn@gmail.com

Closing date: 17th July, 2015.
Re: Best Job Opportunity (recruitment) by toluine56(m): 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
;DYou're advertising today, nd the closing date is by the corner.
Captioning this write up, I'll say LOL.

Me, i go spoil your market. ;DYou're advertising today, nd the closing date is by the corner.
Captioning this write up, I'll say LOL.

Me, i go spoil your market.
Re: Best Job Opportunity (recruitment) by royalmorn(m): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2015
Royalmorn consults is an organization that helps companies to develop, manage and set up their Financial and Administrative Structures. For more than a decade, we have been dedicated to helping companies all across the world to explore their unique advantage and transformative influence and now they are capitalizing on this revolution at a global emergence.
Having a comprehensive knowledge on organizational structure and an understanding of the role of Business management, Royalmorn Consults provides you a standard administrative structure and good strategy development in business management.
OUR EXPERIENCE
Our consulting company has assisted different classes of clients in setting up their company, staffing and employee training, Administrative structure, strategic marketing, business management etc. Some of our clients who have benefited from our professional consulting service and internal audit include:
Hastom Global Service
ZIMS Building and Maintenance Service
Green Pasture Global service
Spicyhut Restaurant and Bar.
Integrate Company LLC. Dubai, United Arab Emirate.
Atimaggies Resort.
God's Help Communications. Etc

HOW WE ADD VALUE
We offer the best administrative Structure and Services
Special Refreshment courses / training for company staffs.
Creating strategic financial structure that guarantees great returns.
Providing Skillful and Competent Staffs (Staff recruitment).
Organizational branding.
Strategic marketing.
Internal Audit.
Royalmorn Consults has helped every of our clients find the strength they need to transform their services delivery, their product and their brand.
Contact us:
www.royalmorn.com
admin@royalmorn.com
royalmorn@gmail.com
Re: Best Job Opportunity (recruitment) by WCUB3(m): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
royalmorn:
Royalmorn
Contact us:
www.royalmorn.com
admin@royalmorn.com
royalmorn@gmail.com
Re: Best Job Opportunity (recruitment) by royalmorn(m): 7:48am On Jul 20, 2015
royalmorn:
Royalmorn consults is an organization that helps companies to develop, manage and set up their Financial and Administrative Structures. For more than a decade, we have been dedicated to helping companies all across the world to explore their unique advantage and transformative influence and now they are capitalizing on this revolution at a global emergence.
Having a comprehensive knowledge on organizational structure and an understanding of the role of Business management, Royalmorn Consults provides you a standard administrative structure and good strategy development in business management.
OUR EXPERIENCE
Our consulting company has assisted different classes of clients in setting up their company, staffing and employee training, Administrative structure, strategic marketing, business management etc. Some of our clients who have benefited from our professional consulting service and internal audit include:
Hastom Global Service
ZIMS Building and Maintenance Service
Green Pasture Global service
Spicyhut Restaurant and Bar.
Integrate Company LLC. Dubai, United Arab Emirate.
Atimaggies Resort.
God's Help Communications. Etc

HOW WE ADD VALUE
We offer the best administrative Structure and Services
Special Refreshment courses / training for company staffs.
Creating strategic financial structure that guarantees great returns.
Providing Skillful and Competent Staffs (Staff recruitment).
Organizational branding.
Strategic marketing.
Internal Audit.
Royalmorn Consults has helped every of our clients find the strength they need to transform their services delivery, their product and their brand.
Contact us:
www.royalmorn.com
admin@royalmorn.com
royalmorn@gmail.com
Have a blessed day!
Re: Best Job Opportunity (recruitment) by royalmorn(m): 7:04am On Aug 06, 2015
Re: Best Job Opportunity (recruitment) by Segzymacavelli(m): 7:40am On Aug 06, 2015
SMD Auto is looking for a qualified technician in Ibadan to handle the following jobs..
Car Alignment
Car wheel balancing
Car service (engine and gear)
Interested person should contact: 08036327867 or 08076142781
Re: Best Job Opportunity (recruitment) by chamstick(m): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2015
U can also extra income too!
Discovering The Secret how i Makes Between $400 to $900 Monthly.Just By Answering Simple Online Surveys That Pays Genuinely.

surecent. .com
Re: Best Job Opportunity (recruitment) by cfc: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
@ royalmorn I applied for a job in your firm, I have an interview at Jericho on Tuesday............Just want to know what the pay is really like and any other thing you think I should know before going for the interview thank you.
Re: Best Job Opportunity (recruitment) by Ojosiky(m): 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
@cfc,i was invited too and am kano base,the problem is that i do not knw anything abt the job.
Re: Best Job Opportunity (recruitment) by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 09, 2015
I was invited also,please what the pay like?
Re: Best Job Opportunity (recruitment) by royalmorn(m): 10:36am On Aug 09, 2015
Edenjoke:
I was invited also,please what the pay like?

Please, call the official number for any question. Thanks.
Re: Best Job Opportunity (recruitment) by topemirates(m): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
Y not give us more info here?
Re: Best Job Opportunity (recruitment) by cfc: 8:53am On Aug 12, 2015
@RoyalMorn, I can't wait to be called I like the value and standard of your company.

Nice interactive section we had yesterday.

Have a blessed day.

1 Like

Re: Best Job Opportunity (recruitment) by fm7070: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2015
The topic already suggest scam. There is no best job anywhere. You can only get good job
Re: Best Job Opportunity (recruitment) by WCUB3(m): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2015
fm7070:
The topic already suggest scam. There is no best job anywhere. You can only get good job

Oga pls stop saying what you don't have proof of. They conducted interviews yesterday at their office and there was quite a turn up. So it's no scam. If they term it 'best' they have their reasons
Re: Best Job Opportunity (recruitment) by esardy: 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
Really,yesterday was a bit stressed.bt still love Mr.Ayo my name sake cos u made it a little bit lively,though u said am stubborn,which I proved while I was been interviewed..would still wish knowing u more and hearing from u.do have a nice time!!!
Re: Best Job Opportunity (recruitment) by Ojosiky(m): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
i miss the interview due to heavy rainfall,pls throw me more info about the interview
Re: Best Job Opportunity (recruitment) by esardy: 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
Seriously u miss,it was ok,bt u r gonna spend more time on d hot seat cos u will be drilled...but somehow interesting,the experience was fascinating..and it didn't rain @ all around jericho yesterday!!!
Re: Best Job Opportunity (recruitment) by esardy: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
After a drilling screening and interview process,I am one of the lucky individual to get this job from royalmorn consults.thanks and kudos to royalmorn,I appreciate it...
Re: Best Job Opportunity (recruitment) by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 26, 2015
his is an experienced hire position. Individuals without the prerequisite skills need not bother to
apply. Freelance experience may however suffice.

The PHP Developer will be performing mostly new development 80 - 90. The candidate will be responsible for designing, modifying, developing, writing, and implementing web-based applications using PHP / Perl / HTML / CSS / SQL / and JavaScript where data is shared between multiple applications.

Core Responsiblilities
This PHP Developer is expected to write cutting edge web application using highly object oriented PHP 5 code and collaborate with project management and quality assurance staff on the release of multiple web projects.
Designs and codes from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements moderately complex software applications.
Design and develop web products using PHP
Implement new features and maintain existing codebase
Follow coding standards and best practices
Assist with APIs to integrate with legacy client applications and current open standards
Contribute to product planning
Collaborate with interface and graphic designers for user experience implementation

Requirements:

• Passion for creating high-quality user experiences and extraordinary customer interactions
• 2+​ years of PHP/​MYSQL application development experience
Experience working with an MVC framework such as Symfony, Zend, Yii, and CodeIgniter
• Strong PHP, JavaScript, JQuery, HTML, and CSS design and programming skills
• Must be proficient with MySQL and be able to write moderately complex queries, work with stored procedures, views, triggers, etc
Experience writing SQL queries
• Object Oriented Programming with the understanding of an MVC framework architecture
• Interface experience XML, SOAP, REST
• Extensive experience with application design, integration, and deployment in an integrated global environment
• Must be able to communicate technology ideas and issues to team members and management.​

Qualification:

OND/B.Sc in relevant field
Minimum of two year experience in similar role
Relevant Qualifications will be an added advantage.send your CVs to efo_s@yahoo.com

Agency/Employer: Ecumenical Technology Limited
Town or City: Ogun (Ifo)
Sector: IT
Related Job Titles: Web Applications Developer,Software Application Developer
Permanent/Contract: Permanent, Full time
Experience: 2 years
Accommodation: Readily Available
Deadline: 4-09-2015
Salary: Not specified
Re: Best Job Opportunity (recruitment) by cfc: 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
@royalmorn.......is been a while how is your organisation going? I have also got a job with an international firm.

Hope I see you soon.
Re: Best Job Opportunity (recruitment) by royalmorn(m): 10:01am On Jan 13, 2016
cfc:
@royalmorn.......is been a while how is your organisation going? I have also got a job with an international firm.

Hope I see you soon.
Nice. Mr CFC. All the best!

(1) (Reply)

Exposed Yahoo Boys In Ile - Ife And Environs / 2016 N-power Leadership Meet, Rejects Exit Package, Insist On Permanency / Pls Who Got This From U-connect??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.