Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly (73301 Views)

The Best Android Devices In Nigeria According To Price Category / 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) / How Do I Connect My Android Phone To My Tv Wirelessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by M4gunners: 11:28am On Jul 17, 2015
Henrhyme4u:
May gods nd goddess punish d mind behind this lies
Chineke sorry oh bro.
Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by EnterPRO: 11:31am On Jul 17, 2015
Riclord001:

can i stream livefeeds also? something like videoing and letting it show on the screen?

yes, you can install TV apps and watch free TV stations from all over the world on your big screen.

1 Like

Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by lond07: 11:34am On Jul 17, 2015
boss1310:
am still using my SANYO black and white four legged tv with lucozade nylon to make it appear colored.so where is the miracast port

Lol. grin grin grin grin

You made me remember those days, pasting TV screen with Lucozade wrapper to make colour pictures. I did that many times and it was fun.
Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 17, 2015
java is the future,no be only window 10 cc lalasticlala
Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2015
eddyland:
You can now easily connect your Android to your TV wirelessly so you can stream or watch movies on your Android and have them displayed on your large TV screen. Just follow these simple steps

1. You need an android phone that is compatible with the Miracast Technology and fortunately all android versions from 4.2 and above are Miracast or Wireless Display enabled.

2. Your TV has to be Miracast enable and fortunately again most modern TVs these days are Miracast enabled. If your TV is not enabled then you have to opt for the alternative, which is acquiring a piece of Miracast or screen cast dongle that you will insert in your TV 2nd HDMI outlet to make it Miracast enabled.

When the 2 conditions above have been met, you can now follow the simplified steps below to connect the android to your TV.

3. Switch on your TV set and leave or change the display to input mode

4. With your android phone now, head to Settings>>display>>castscreen

5. While on the Cast Screen, tap the menu soft key on your phone and select Enable Wireless Display

6. At this point you now wait for it to search and detect the TV Miracast screen, which when detected, it will show it on your phone’s cast sreen

7. All you need to do now when it has displayed the TV Miracast on your phone is to select it and your android device screen will then start displaying on your TV screen

Source: http://highteknology..nl/2015/07/how-to-wirelessly-connect-android.html

Why can't i find the castscreen on my samsung galaxy S4?
Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by sinorte: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2015
Nwakerendu:
this your step4, I can't see anything like castscreen in my display settings. pls help can it bear other names in different phones. I'm using a mtn android

I don't believe all android-enabled phones do come miracast-enabled. Please download and install 'WiFi Display Helper' from Playstore or Mobogenie.

1 Like

Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by lond07: 11:39am On Jul 17, 2015
interpaspot:
This is what s supposed to be on front page... We need informative and educative topics on front page.

Yes ooh. Better than all those rubbish "****" and "xxxx" who wore it best.

1 Like

Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by eddyland: 11:45am On Jul 17, 2015
Drizzle007:

Simple input 'Op show us prove' ... All dis meaningless words begin to spew from ur mouth. Is it my fault dat ur life is like dat?
Thomas this is my thread and stop being cynical

1 Like

Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by sinorte: 11:45am On Jul 17, 2015
Please stay tuned. I'd be putting you through practical steps on how to cast your device' screen on your smart TV....with pictures to follow through.

2 Likes

Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by val15: 11:45am On Jul 17, 2015
pls can Techno S3 do that,:cos I can not see cast screen in the menu
Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by Chijosky(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2015
Op can LG 21" and my techno p3 do d magic
Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by eddyland: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2015
sauceny:

Why can't i find the castscreen on my samsung galaxy S4?
You might not necessary see cast screen, if you see Wireless Display, that is it and you are good to go
Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by eddyland: 11:50am On Jul 17, 2015
Chijosky:
Op can LG 21" and my techno p3 do d magic
LG calls it smartshare, so check for any logo like that on your TV, if you see it, then it can do the magic
Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by Vicjay1(m): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2015
I can only see HDMI1 on my TV input. LG 32inch
Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by eddyland: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2015
sinorte:

I don't believe all android-enabled phones do come miracast-enabled. Please download and install 'WiFi Display Helper' from Playstore or Mobogenie.
Not all android but I said from Version 4.2 and above
Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by Fola01: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2015
martineverest:
it seems u are not a tech savvy........android is only successful in phone segment......android iot,android tv and android wear are all falling......windows 10 is d future

If i hear. Windows 10 has been in designed and tested since last here. Its currently in use in the United States. You are here saying future.
Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by eddyland: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2015
Vicjay1:
I can only see HDMI1 on my TV input. LG 32inch
Remember I said LG call it smartshare, so look for logo with that name on your TV, if you didn't see it, then your TV might not be Miracast compliant and you must probably need to obtain the Miracast Dongle if you must do it wirelessly or MHL cable for wired connection
Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by ladygudhead(f): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2015
ok
Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by Vicjay1(m): 11:57am On Jul 17, 2015
something like dis

Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by donstevico(m): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2015
Didn't work o.... Dunno y... I can't even find the display input on my Samsung series 4+
Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by jossyspicy: 11:58am On Jul 17, 2015
Follow @pacificsuits on twitter and get discount
Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by mrkings84(m): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2015
Have been doing it since the inception of Nokia 310 with my black and white.
Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by herald9: 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
martineverest:
Windows 10 is a true and complete platform,from phones,tablet,iot,computers,surface hub,augmented reality to virtual reality devices which are mostly x86 devices,unlike Android dats phone and RISC(ARM) ridden.......just pray apple dosnt merge osx and ios,android ll be do dead
Mtcheew... and you're not working in Windows, are you?

Keep shut and enjoy technology if you are not creating one. Stop acting oversabi here.

3 Likes

Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by eddyland: 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
M4gunners:
Sorry oh op but this connection has been out for more than 2 years now.
But the Miracast Technology then cannot be found on most TV unlike now
Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by eddyland: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
donstevico:
Didn't work o.... Dunno y... I can't even find the display input on my Samsung series 4+
you mean on your phone? the input here is your TV mode and not the phone.
Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by Adaahjacob(m): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
Bro I can't see it on my phone galaxy s3 and on my LG flat screen, so what's d process agn?
Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by alfredo4u(m): 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nice one guy......can't wait to get home to try it

My Fone have all the requirement

Just pray my Samsung 32inches flat screen have its on requirement....
Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by CharLee22: 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by Emeka71(m): 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Android is taking the place of camcorder.
Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by amaben2020(m): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
martineverest:
Windows 10 is a true and complete platform,from phones,tablet,iot,computers,surface hub,augmented reality to virtual reality devices which are mostly x86 devices,unlike Android dats phone and RISC(ARM) ridden.......just pray apple dosnt merge osx and ios,android ll be do dead
even if you dash me iPhone and Windows phone, I won't collect, from a galaxy s4 user

1 Like

Re: How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly by loomer: 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
mig007:
UK used smart TV of all brands available . Op pls permit me . www.nairaland.com/2429110/uk-used-smart-tvs-affordable

The thing tire me o, now wey na smart tv everybody dey use.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Transfer My Saved Pages In Opera Mini To Another Phone? / Complete Guide On How To Fix Slow Charging On All Infinix Smartphones / FG Warns Nigerians On Whatsapp New Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.