Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour (38385 Views)

Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos / Ghanaian Lesbian Woman Accused Of Sexually Molesting Her Neighbour Freed (photo) / Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by SirLegal(m): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
Man's Inhumanity to Man.

This is so callous.
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
After she do something korokoro she come dey plead not guilty again. But some girls sha.Why is the victim dating a married man?Shey single guys pri.ck no dey sweet her?
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by 3pointz(m): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
Height of calousity
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hmmn.. Listen to dis freestyle by me..

http://my.notjustok.com/track/24670/
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oEhhhhh!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by kennyman2000(m): 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hmmmm..
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by kcid(m): 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
Women bunch of beast cryWomen bunch of beast
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
I hope she no suffer like this on top married man matter sad undecided
Madam don enter am sha shocked
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by Nickymezor(f): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nawa ooo shocked Some ppl get mind sha undecided this is really Ugly
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by Toktee(m): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
You guys should forgive me but this is my opinion,,,any lady that operate hair dressing,,no no be like that i suppose put am.
All hairdressers have tasted prostiitution before,go and check,majority of them are ex-asshawo,and all of you kno what ashawwo can do.

4 Likes

Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hardly you see any girl who is not dating at least one sugardaddy besides her bf. And they will be the one to be saying "Men are polygamous by nature "while they are the ones opening their kitkat at will for them.
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by kilokeys(m): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
Women undecided
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by cococandy(f): 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
On this nairaland, I've seen it all.
Nothing surprises me anymore

1 Like

Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by kizwid(m): 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
[/color] winklast last i make it to nairaland...................................
grin[color=#006600]
winklast last i make it to nairaland...................................
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by Swagk101(m): 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
A small amount of aboniki balm in her punna will help reverse her senses back. Afterall, all na pepper..
grin grin
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by Islie: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
cheesy
cheesy

Really....... Women rules the world
With their cruelty to themselves
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by Mznaett: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
Just imagine!

That devilished lady should'nt have been in a civilized world such as this.

However,if I were to be d victim after recovering from dz incident then I would'nt waste much time giving her a new suit 2.

I am pretty sure she did that 2 enable people of her ilks to see d acquired ostentation of wickedness inwhich she bought for herself.
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by Toktee(m): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
cococandy:
On this nairaland, I've seen it all. Nothing surprises me anymore
what do you expect?
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by Spybradd: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
What has the back got to do now in this whole drama that warrants it suffering this peeling and burning? Did it steal anything or did it move subtly in the dark or rover at da cassava farm at nite? The real culprit,the taotao is somewhere laughing now..

U and ur mouth sha,braddie brat!
grin
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by Brugo(m): 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2015

And the wife spared her cheating husband? I don't understand.

Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by sonnie10: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
Public yard issue.
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by olaolulazio(m): 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ijaye, okoko, iyana oba, shomolu, bariga etc...... Their ladies behave like the hairdresser. Graphic!!!
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by ahamonyeka(m): 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hairdressers are just like commercial sex workers most of them like to date other women's husband.

Though is part of their working ethnics.

Go and do your research.
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by blairlady(f): 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
How many women resort 2 sorting out difference involving men, beats my imagination
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by timm1990(m): 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
Front view or adonbilivit
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by soniabrenda(f): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
That is very bad of her. She would have confronted her husband instead of pouring that dangerous chemical on her.
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
angry
I REFUSE TO MAKE ANY COMMENT ON YOU NAIJA WOMEN angry
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by BISIXCLUSIVE: 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
Wicked people show facing this dayzzz, God help us ooooo...... RIP to the dead from there wicked hands.
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by Neplusultra(f): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
Frustrated people everywhere! The man she's even fighting for might be one tout sef!
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by Swagk101(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
Toktee:
You guys should forgive me but this is my opinion,,,any lady that operate hair dressing,,no no be like that i suppose put am.
All hairdressers have tasted prostiitution before,go and check,majority of them are ex-asshawo,and all of you kno what ashawwo can do.
You're damn right...I'm a living witness(but their punny dey sweet) cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 5 Men At Bunkering Site In Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) / Armed Robbers Kill Policeman On Abuja-Kaduna Road After Gun Battle (Graphic) / Wadume: Defence Headquarters Concludes Report, What Might Happen To Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.