Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). (11667 Views)

16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver / How To Hide Blog Archive Widget From Showing On Blogger Website / 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by dokunbam(m): 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
op
are you a lady?
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by Precious91(m): 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
ok
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by luthorcorp: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
is blogging a jo?b? someone pls answer me.... .jobless billgates wanna be boiz
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by keandre: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
Berrypie:
Ha ha ha, oga Seun is coming for you

grin i no mention name ooo
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
I think it is high time we start punishing mods that put nonsense like this on the front page.
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by Godwin10(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
True to an extent though. cry
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
shoro niyen...i am a proud blogger and beside i have the best girlfriend in the world......jasi....www.infomaid..com
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by fattbabakay(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Donabydeco:
[s]1. Most of them are always boring, they prefer their computers than to stay with you. .

2. They are just out of your social life, all they do all day is to stare @ the computer/phone like they are in a relationship with it. Am sure they will choose their computers over their girlfriends. .

3. They ain't romantic .

4 They will rather ask the Internet about dating tips e.g if you are angry with them for something they did wrong they will just come to Nairaland and create Thread 'my girlfriend is angry with me, tips on making her happy'.

#feel free to add yours!![/s]
NA LIE tongue tongue tongue
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by Orikinla(m): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
OP, you cannot even come up with up to five point to counter 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger - Webmasters.
Na bad belle you take write your reply.

Bloggers/webmasters are the most romantic professionals online and offline in this digital information age and I am really having a great time now. Romance is spice of our existence.
You just visit Nigeria's most popular adult blog Kisses 'n' Roses and you will be hooked.
http://kissesandroses..com/

Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by Rosemary216(f): 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lolxxxxx.... I admit dat sum are true
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Only the disadvantages you know. Anyway for the advantages while you should date blogger visit...www.bizsworld..com
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by jaylister(m): 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
They can buy data wit there last moni even wen they are hungry. I rep www.hygist.com
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by Princephelar(m): 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
Neduzze5:
If you eventually marry them, they will be more attached to their computers and tech gadgets than to you and your children!!

Equally, don't be surprised when he asks the electrician to put in two or three sockets in the bathroom!! grin
Bad boy
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by mayorisaac: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
Donabydeco:
1. Most of them are always boring, they prefer their computers than to stay with you. .

2. They are just out of your social life, all they do all day is to stare @ the computer/phone like they are in a relationship with it. Am sure they will choose their computers over their girlfriends. .

3. They ain't romantic .

4 They will rather ask the Internet about dating tips e.g if you are angry with them for something they did wrong they will just come to Nairaland and create Thread 'my girlfriend is angry with me, tips on making her happy'.

#feel free to add yours!!
I no gree oo
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by cinclefpascal: 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
BIG FAT!!!! LIE!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by ProfTeeUNILORIT: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
keandre:
no wonder our oga at the top is still single
r u reffering to our master Seun Osewa, u get liver o.
My pc na my trusted gf, e dey pop in money for me, nt like money sucking girls like una.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by Princephelar(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
keandre:
no wonder our oga at the top is still single
Bad bad boy...
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by keandre: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
ProfTeeUNILORIT:

r u reffering to our master Seun Osewa, u get liver o.
My pc na my trusted gf, e dey pop in money for me, nt like money sucking girls like una.

i no be gal ooo, abeg modify that name
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by AleAirHub(m): 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
Donabydeco:
1. Most of them are always boring, they prefer their computers than to stay with you. .

3. They ain't romantic .

Dmmm, 100% Right.... It Get To Stage That , I Feel More Excited When The Internet Speed Is Very Fast At Everything I Do Online More Than Anything Else....
Well More Money Must Be Made grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by newspostng(m): 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
Donabydeco:

3. They ain't romantic .

stop posting such nonsense,.....we are very romantic coz we watch Pro poooornssssss everyday and got stamina. we aint boring coz we aint into your 9-5 stuffs.

Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by SirLegal(m): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
AND THISSSSSSSSSSS MADE FRONT PAGE

DISAPPOINTED

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
SirLegal:
AND THISSSSSSSSSSS MADE FRONT PAGE

DISAPPOINTED

word
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by skyrocketernal(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
FOUNTAIN DIGEST INT L: -We are a team of qualify experts that
specializes in writing quality seo
articles for your company, blogs and
websites. We also write ebooks, do
research, reviews, proposals, resume,
school projects, editing, proofreading, summary on any subject matter,
exceptional sales advertisement, web
copywriting. -We also do designing and hosting of
blogs and websites for personal and
eCommerce use . -Graphic and logo designs, video and
animation editing and creation. -Social media promotion. -We also have Avast anti-virus
software that will expire at 2038. We have done it for several people,
so we can do it for you and make your
dream come through. Call us on 08113928930 /
08131974199. Our prices are very
pocket friendly.
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
kilode100:
So far money dey, no wahala.
See, this life is not perfect but money perfect all imperfections.
Wahala dey oo. Website and blogging tinz come with loads of stress and other such condition libido is shut out. Money go dey but no sex. Except you don't mind that situation.
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by simdam500(m): 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
The op is right on this.... cheesy

No wonder Seun nerdy attitude never make him introduce ordinary gf to me...

Linda too she sef dey there

Na joke o, before u ban my id now cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by holyboss: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
Vanquay:
Disadvantages of dating a senseless Op or a Senseless M********...................... undecided
Senseless Modss...
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by kilode100(f): 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sincere4u:

Wahala dey oo. Website and blogging tinz come with loads of stress and other such condition libido is shut out. Money go dey but no sex. Except you don't mind that situation.

Another man will help out with libidinal urges.

Everybody is happy##

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by samseen02(m): 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
Neduzze5:
If you eventually marry them, they will be more attached to their computers and tech gadgets than to you and your children!!

Equally, don't be surprised when he asks the electrician to put in two or three sockets in the bathroom!! grin
lmao
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
The 4th wan got me
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
kilode100:

Another man will help out with libidinal urges.

Everybody is happy##
Try that and stand the risk of a divorce.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why So Low CPC For Nigeria On Adsense Reports? / 9 Questions To Ask Your Web Designer After Handing Over Your Website / How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.