Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Boy Or Girl? Which One Would You Love To Have First? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Or Girl? Which One Would You Love To Have First? (694 Views)

A Man Keep A Concubine Or Run With A Call Girl. Which Would A Woman Prefer / How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them / Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Or Girl? Which One Would You Love To Have First? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
My friend ask me this question a while ago. He was like, WHAT?? When I told him I'd like a girl first.
He said I was the first African man he has ever seen that would like to have a girl as the first child.

So I was thinking, if this should be the mentality of we Africans based on this issue, we need to retrace our steps back, based on that thinking.

So I would like to hear you guys opinion on this matter.

Who would you want first? a boy or a girl?

1 Like

Re: Boy Or Girl? Which One Would You Love To Have First? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
twin
Re: Boy Or Girl? Which One Would You Love To Have First? by madridguy(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
GIRL and I will Insha Allah name her Saleemot.

1 Like

Re: Boy Or Girl? Which One Would You Love To Have First? by coolebux(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
As for me, I've always wished to have a girl as my first child

She'll help her mum in domestic shores, take proper care of her younger ones and make me feel like a father. oh I love cute baby girls.

Unlike a boy who'll always be ordering his siblings around as though they're in a military camp.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Or Girl? Which One Would You Love To Have First? by Lilyomi(f): 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
A boy and gul or two boys n a gul.
Re: Boy Or Girl? Which One Would You Love To Have First? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Any. God gifts can't be a choice.

1 Like

Re: Boy Or Girl? Which One Would You Love To Have First? by 0lushola(m): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
A BOY.. so as to kick some flirty ass niqqa for his female siblings just like ME.. N0BODY mess with my sisters both senior and junior..
Re: Boy Or Girl? Which One Would You Love To Have First? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
I would love a cute girl first coz boys are always playful and stubborn!grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Or Girl? Which One Would You Love To Have First? by dBard: 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
Tho it seems girls as first child are a bit better coordinators of the latter siblings, I always tell ladies(friends), pray for a boy as a first, so you can settle down and enjoy the subsequent pregnancies (y).. without d planning, fasting and prayer about sex.
Re: Boy Or Girl? Which One Would You Love To Have First? by psucc(m): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
Which can you produce by yourself. You have no choice but accept whichever comes first.
Re: Boy Or Girl? Which One Would You Love To Have First? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
coolebux:
As for me, I've always wished to have a girl as my first child

She'll help her mum in domestic shores, take proper care of her younger ones and make me feel like a father. oh I love cute baby girls.

Unlike a boy who'll always be ordering his siblings around as though they're in a military camp.

my point exactly.

1 Like

Re: Boy Or Girl? Which One Would You Love To Have First? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
I will love to av a daughter first wink
Re: Boy Or Girl? Which One Would You Love To Have First? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
I don't want to have a girl child over my dead body. God forbid
Re: Boy Or Girl? Which One Would You Love To Have First? by Yustash001(m): 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
Boys first then girls followwink
Re: Boy Or Girl? Which One Would You Love To Have First? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 17, 2015
girl. boys are troublesome

(1) (Reply)

Help A Needy Family In Your Little Way / Experience Innovation In Our Delivery Process At Pumoh.com / What Is Your Joy Secret?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.