Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... (72382 Views)

‘My Husband No Longer Ejaculates Inside Me During Sex’ / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ / I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 13, 2015
This happened to my Big Sis. (though not blood related) she's a Sister to me. I was one of her bridal train.

After four years of marriage with a child(3 years) armed robbers came to their home. They loot away all of their valuables and raped her (three of them). Her husband was made to watch the whole show.
She was taken to the hospital and properly treated. And she was back to normal, No STDs.
But ever since, (it's been over 6 months now) her husband have refused to 'Touch' her.
When he was confronted, he said he couldn't bear to sleep with her after having to watch another man Making love to her. The family had set in but all to no avail.

Now, she's feeling miserable and even wish the robbers had killed her. I feel very upset and sorry for her.
Mummys and Daddys in the house, any advice on how to overcome this
Has anyone experience such
Please help, your advice are needed.

Cc. Lalasticlala, Dominique Abeg do the needful.

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by braine(m): 11:59am On Oct 13, 2015
Odikwa serious. I don't even know what to say. The man should be considerate.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Omotayor123(f): 11:59am On Oct 13, 2015
This is serious! But what kind of a man does that He should blame himself for not able to protect his wife and having to stand there like a dummy and watch the whole show. Why does he have to put his wife into emotional trauma? Why does she have to bell the cat

Men and their Useless Ego.
I have heard of cases where robbers made tenants of a compound *sleep* with the wife of one another. That kind case nko

God save Women. I feel sorry for the poor woman. After going through rape her husband is still making making her feel miserable. embarassed

Modify :

My point is the man should stop making the wife feel miserable. But instead, he should think of the way forward. And Like some people advice... They should both go for counseling. I pray they scale through. #

246 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by ibrams(m): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
eyaah ......it ain't her fault it can happen to anyone...
husband reconsider before you lose your wife.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by 2dillu2(m): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
Da f*ck shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Mologi(m): 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
Thank for watching today's episode of "this life",join us next week for a fresh episode.....

"We are nothing but pencil......"

Complete it fellow nlers

295 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by deewhone(f): 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
D husband is heartless sef, its not d wife's making that she was raped, mayb d woman shld pray abt it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by consultancy: 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
you cant bear to be with her after watching her being raped, but you could bear to watch her raped by 3 men.... i for one cant stand anyone raping my wife or daughter while i watch on. a man dies just once

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by pickabeau1: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
why do u want this thread on the front page

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by thorpido(m): 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
The man should go for therapy.
It's not an easy thing to go through such an experience but such is life and one will have to overcome the trauma.
The pain of the wife should be the husband's pain.He signed up for it.

if the man can never get back with her,maybe they should dissolve the marriage so the woman can get a new life.Move to some other part of the country(or outside) and get another fresh start.Life shouldn't end because of that trauma.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Omotayor123(f): 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
consultancy:
you cant bear to be with her after watching her being raped, but you could bear to watch her raped by 3 men.... i for one cant stand anyone raping my wife or daughter while i watch on. a man dies just once
Don't mind the coward!

35 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by 48noble(m): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
He is cheating on her
And d woman should step up her game by dressing n looking sexy around d house and hence try to ignore her konji @ d moment. By treating him as if they just met n no sex.

He will soon try to rape u too embarassed

16 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
48noble:
He is cheating on her
And d woman should step up her game by dressing n looking sexy around d house and hence try to ignore her konji @ d moment. By treating him as if they just met n no sex.

He will soon try to rape u too embarassed
Hmm.. I hope this will work... On top a man that see her as dirt.

7 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by osesology(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ah, it's not fair na. In the first place, it's not her fault that she got raped by armed robbers. Secondly I do not see any reason why the man will stop making love to her because the more he avoids her, the more he reminds her of the painful experience. He should be careful because there is a limit to a woman's patience and forbearance. He might find himself regretting his actions later.

But I'll still advice the woman to take it to God in prayer.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by sandrajazmin(f): 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
Apart 4rm God, is her hubby aware hez d only com4ter shez got 2 get over dt trauma?

Before and aftr d treatment, he shud hv spoken sweet nd healing words 2 her, He shud hv made her undastnd sHez nt alone. dey are in it 2geda.
Is he awere dt denyyin her sex can make her masturbate,comit adultery or suicide?
If Jesus could accomodate nd live wt sinners nd xtians, who is her hubby 2 despise her knowing fully well it wasnt intentional.. Afteral shez undergone medical assistance.
He shd jst elp her get tru d whole trauma by makn love 2 Her nd nt remindin her of d incident else she'l live wt it 4eva.
#okbbyeee

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Leyemoshood: 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
That's bad
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by richidinho(m): 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by prelinctus: 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
This story is too one-sided. The man may have genuine reasons for doing so.

10 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by ayo4dworld(m): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
....... Like the story said, she was raped. What is his problem. He should wise up. That's why it is advised ladies should watch out for men and not boys when they want to marry. I can't imagine the pain and dejection she would be going through now..

4 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by jamex93(m): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
too bad

that is y it is good to always have gun at your disposal

so u can easily kill this kind animals

6 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by therevelation2: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
braine:
Odikwa serious. I don't even know what to say.

Honestly, I don't know what to say either. It is well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Flashh: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
I know how it feels for another man to molest someone's wife sexually.

It isn't easy, because it will always flash back in his memory when he wants to have sex with his wife which is very hard to handle mentally!

Omotayor123:
This is serious! But what kind of a man does that He should blame himself for not able to protect his wife and having to stand there like a dummy and watch the whole show. Why does he have to put his wife into emotional trauma? Why does she have to bell the cat

I have heard of cases where robbers made tenants of a compound *sleep* with the wife of one another. That kind case nko

God save Women. I feel sorry for the poor woman. After going through rape her husband is still making making her feel miserable. embarassed
If you're ugly, that doesn't mean your brain should be ugly too when it's time to lay an astute over something. Don't be too fast to judge what you know nothing about.

No offense! Your comment prompted me to say so.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by prelinctus: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

Nawa o. You are being way too judgemental. Do you know the kind of psychological and emotional trauma the man is going through? Have you ever been held at gunpoint? Just shuush...

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Blurry: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
For those judging the man and calling them all kinds of sordid names, or for the guys forming macho and claiming that they did fight to the death. Just pray you don't find yourself in a situation where you have to compromise. Pray you don't get a gun point at you and then see your life flash before you.

While it may not be easy for any of the victims (yeah both husband and wife) to move on. I will suggest they both see a professional therapist cum psychologist who can work on them, help them unearth the bad memory whilst proferring solution on options they can explore.

They also need to go on a vacation alone where it will be just two of them for about a week or two, this should help them get their mojo back.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by lilmax(m): 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
He will surely come around, he just need to get this out of him

5 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Kanbee: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by tolustx(m): 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hmmm*sighs*
Just like a movie I've seen before. They just need to go for therapy. The womn too my have d same thing in her. It may be when they are abt to copulate that she will start manifesting hers. So they both need to go for therapy to overcome dis menace.

Love overlooks all things. So if there was truly love and faithfulness in d marriage, therapy will help them overcome what they are going tru.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by richidinho(m): 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
deewhone:
D husband is heartless sef, its not d wife's making that she was raped, mayb d woman shld pray abt it

shocked
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by emmanuel596(m): 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
He's bleeping outside simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by sexymoma(f): 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
Una nor go see me for here....
Some pple go fly come here dey say make the woman pray.... For wah?
Seriously we are human.. though it not the lady's fault buh to have seen your lady been kpash by your fellow man eh dat wan torry for another day ooo... pls tell her to do every thing humanly possible to win her hubby back...
Red pant at night
No bra before going to bed
Good Meals
Nice perf
Look sexy and beautiful

wo i jos try wetin i think say e fit wrk.. to be candid it so difficult

5 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by MrPresident1: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
sighs
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by redcliff: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

you are speaking too much english. what does cat and bell have to do now biko

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy / Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters / 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.