Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! (2386 Views)

Nigeria, China Partner To Curtail Importation Of Substandard Products / FG Bans Importation Of Packaged Tomato Paste / I Want To Start Importation Of Spare Parts Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! by beelon1020(m): 4:22am On Jul 17, 2015
Hi, Am into exportation of goods from Canada to Nigeria, am into used/new items but mostly used mobile phones, laptops and hard drives of various type i will be importing massive phones and laptops like never before in 2 months time, i have some on the way already i will be posting pix here for you guys to see from time to time i sell my goods for re-sellers/individuals in bulk or in piece at a reasonable price for them to make profit as well, am open to discussions and in case you want to make orders for yourself i can pick it up for u and send it (please i don't get involve in fraudulent things) and also take note that i don't put my goods on hold for anybody, first come first have. Good luck and God bless.
i will leave my contacts here soon both in Canada and Nigeria. for now i will try to reply on the post or just email me ( champ_calvin@yahoo.com )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! by Jj222(f): 5:18am On Jul 17, 2015
OK am in. you can email me jennyojiugo@gmail.com
Re: Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! by cutesonia: 6:11am On Jul 17, 2015
how do u sell ur laptop?
Re: Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! by shawn5ng(m): 6:26am On Jul 17, 2015
Give me ur price list cos we but in bulk and where is ur address in lagos. Send to shawn55ng@gmail.com
Re: Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! by saints2(f): 6:57am On Jul 17, 2015
What are your price lists? Where are you based in Lagos
Re: Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! by beelon1020(m): 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
From 35k upward for 250gb HD and 2-3gb memory
cutesonia:
how do u sell ur laptop?
Re: Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! by beelon1020(m): 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
Check your mail.. thanks
Jj222:
OK am in. you can email me jennyojiugo@gmail.com
Re: Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! by beelon1020(m): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
Check your email, thanks
shawn5ng:
Give me ur price list cos we but in bulk and where is ur address in lagos. Send to shawn55ng@gmail.com
Re: Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! by beelon1020(m): 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
My sales outlet is in computer village along, i will let you know when the goods arrive next week and remember i sell below market price for you to make profit. Thanks
saints2:
What are your price lists? Where are you based in Lagos
Re: Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! by olatommy7(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
your price list please, olatommy7atgmail.com
Re: Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! by Debesther: 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
I am in
bribointernational@gmail.com
Re: Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Pls Kindly Send The Price List To Allow Me Prepare. topdektwo@hotmail.com
Re: Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! by beelon1020(m): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
Guys thanks for the inquiry pls check your email for update.

Note- Blackberry Passport and Samsung S6 Sold out.
Re: Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! by Pharmb(m): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ur price list benteth7@gmail.com
Re: Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! by gbengha12(m): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
Apataoluwadamilare@yahoo.com,08062692456
Re: Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! by ecgreb(m): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
beelon1020:
Hi, Am into exportation of goods from Canada to Nigeria, am into used/new items but mostly used mobile phones, laptops and hard drives of various type i will be importing massive phones and laptops like never before in 2 months time, i have some on the way already i will be posting pix here for you guys to see from time to time i sell my goods for re-sellers/individuals in bulk or in piece at a reasonable price for them to make profit as well, am open to discussions and in case you want to make orders for yourself i can pick it up for u and send it (please i don't get involve in fraudulent things) and also take note that i don't put my goods on hold for anybody, first come first have. Good luck and God bless.
i will leave my contacts here soon both in Canada and Nigeria. for now i will try to reply on the post or just email me ( champ_calvin@yahoo.com )
kindly send me the price for the two products(emedeff@yahoo.com)
Re: Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! by Chigorkizz(m): 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
send me ur price list udehchigozie90@gmail.co
Re: Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! by Chigorkizz(m): 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
send me ur price list udehchigozie90@gmail.com
Re: Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! by beelon1020(m): 3:25am On Jul 18, 2015
Thanks guys for the inquiries and bookings i will keep you update from time to time.

New stocks are arriving on my side will be shipped to Nigeria next week if you need anything urgent this is the best time, i only ship 2 times a month i will update you with pix as well. and remember 1st come, 1st serve. I wont hold any item for anybody expect the person paid for it in advance. Thank you all and God bless. If you have any question pls feel free to email me.

1 Like

Re: Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! by Aucun(m): 4:23am On Jul 18, 2015
beelon1020:
Thanks guys for the inquiries and bookings i will keep you update from time to time.

New stocks are arriving on my side will be shipped to Nigeria next week if you need anything urgent this is the best time, i only ship 2 times a month i will update you with pix as well. and remember 1st come, 1st serve. I wont hold any item for anybody expect the person paid for it in advance. Thank you all and God bless. If you have any question pls feel free to email me.

Send your price list to kookn6@gmail.com
Re: Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! by Grace2love: 6:23am On Jul 18, 2015
price list to businesstodayfree@gmail.com
Re: Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! by manneger2: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2015
beelon1020:
pls send me price list nwangwu32@gmail.com
Re: Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! by davidugotex(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2015
Send me your full products details, specs and their prices. drdavid500@yahoo.com
Re: Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! by amtheone(m): 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
Im interested, kindly send price list to ani4xst@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! by khayce: 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Am in ooo... Albertsina61@gmail.com, whatapp: 08063951701
Re: Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! by signature2012(m): 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
Well done op.
@all,plz letz stop this act of us.Let us make this deal an open business were everyone can benefit from,the idea of us posting our mail for price list is not the best,the OP should post all he has to sell and prices here for all to see,and as he said,first come first serve.
At op,anytime your goods are available in lagos,give us the contact person number,post the pictures and prices here for all to see,it will make your dealings more transparent,it will attract more prospective
buyers and will also lead to more sales and profit for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! by Nanecs: 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
The op has clearly mentioned that the goods are on first come first serve basis. I carry God beg una, allow his first and subsequent goods to land, go to the shop and buy yourself. I trust most peeps because of the mentality that "goods are sold out fast" will rush to book and pay in advance. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! by achicares(m): 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Op, what if u post ur price list here?
Re: Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! by beelon1020(m): 6:52am On Jul 19, 2015
Thank you everyone this is just very few out of the items i will try to update the pix before final shipment for this month
I will post the contact number in Nigeria for pick ups when the goods arrived Nigeria and you can also email me.

Please everyone that has booked for phones and laptops take note that 1st come, 1st served, i will not hold any goods for anybody expect paid for in advance.

And to my new found customer in ijebu-ode that ordered 30 phones you know yourself bros grin your order is ready, thank you so much

and for the doubting Thomas in the house more grace to your doubting oo. wink

Thanks everyone.

1 Like

Re: Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2018
I am interested can you send me your email and gsm to adebayo2296@gmail.com Thanks
beelon1020:

(1) (2) (Reply)

50 Hot Selling Products To Import & Make Profits In Nigeria / 15 Great Businesses Nigerian Women Can Start And Run From Home / How To Fix Pos Machine Printer Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.