Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

First Man To Give Birth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Man To Give Birth (7208 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Man To Give Birth by mayoralex(m): 4:48am On Jul 17, 2015
But he is about as far as you could be from typical. He claims to have given birth to the child.

Although born a woman, Beatie had his breasts removed and lives outwardly as a man after changing his gender to male'

The 34-year-old says he retained his female sex organs because he intended to have children one day.
He conceived with sperm from a donor and was inseminated at home by his 45-year-old wife Nancy, using a do-it-yourself kit.

Despite opposition from family, friends and the medical profession he continued with the controversial pregnancy and says that on June 29 he delivered Susan Juliette.

Yesterday Beatie, from Bend, in Oregon, spoke for the first time about the 40-hour labour, describing it as the ‘experience of a lifetime’.

He said: ‘It was simply amazing and beautiful and is a moment I will cherish for the rest of my life.

‘Everyone thought I was going to have a caesarean but I always knew I wanted a natural birth and I had one.
‘As she was being born the midwife said she had this mass of dark hair like me.

‘I could hear her words but I needed to see her for myself. And then she came out and my eyes just filled with tears. She was so beautiful and perfect in every way. I was overwhelmed with love and wonder and I couldn’t keep my eyes off her. I still can’t today.’
He also claimed that his daughter is fed naturally by his wife who has begun to produce milk after being stimulated by the suckling baby.

He said: ‘Most people assumed that our baby would not be breast-fed but we are proud to announce that she is.

Re: First Man To Give Birth by kilokeys(m): 4:56am On Jul 17, 2015
Madness

The only thing ill push out of my body is strong sh.it..

This hefemales are just so disgusting. See beards, see d feminine legs. Very confused set of pple.
Re: First Man To Give Birth by boboLIL(m): 4:57am On Jul 17, 2015
confused being.. U ar still a woman..

1 Like

Re: First Man To Give Birth by Adamsdelrio(m): 4:59am On Jul 17, 2015
Hmmmm... Wetin person no go hear for the world.
Re: First Man To Give Birth by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 17, 2015
hw does he get the pregnant?
Re: First Man To Give Birth by jomoh: 5:06am On Jul 17, 2015
Nansense
Re: First Man To Give Birth by princefunmmy(m): 5:08am On Jul 17, 2015
That are you are transgender doesn't mean you've completely changed the original design of God.
Re: First Man To Give Birth by bewla(m): 5:11am On Jul 17, 2015
why cover the p let c if na prick or na toto they there to confirm how u born am now or na ojoro
Re: First Man To Give Birth by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 17, 2015
Someone born a woman is now a man? mtchew rubbish.
They should remove everything inside her and replace it with what is inside a man let me see how she will give birth.
Re: First Man To Give Birth by IceDude(m): 6:23am On Jul 17, 2015
Mumu, who u dey deceive......I just dey imagine how dis pple judgement go be when dem die.
Re: First Man To Give Birth by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 17, 2015
Hmmn.. But i dont think he's d first though..

Listen to dis freestyle by me..

http://my.notjustok.com/track/24670/
Re: First Man To Give Birth by mayoralex(m): 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
kilokeys:
Madness

The only thing ill push out of my body is strong sh.it.. Lol. Bro pls come visit Malaysia or Thailand then u will kil urself because of ladyboys I promise. They would disturb you so much because they heard that black men have big banana

This hefemales are just so disgusting. See beards, see d feminine legs. Very confused set of pple.
Re: First Man To Give Birth by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
First, 'he' will always be a woman...dna wont change. Second, she never fully made the physical change to make her a 'man' (gender reassignment surgery)....so she is a lady with womb & vagina just reduced breasts. All she did was have breast removed and take hormones to grow manly hair. As a woman it bothers me when they say the first 'man' to give birth...smh.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help My Neighbor, Her Husband Beats Her Mercilessly And Threatens To Kill Her. / My Daughter Is Growing So Fast - Pics / How Many Naira Would Be A Good 'gift' For A Nigerian Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.