Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) (6404 Views)

Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) / Man Knocks Off His Wife's Teeth After She Refused To Abort Their Baby (Photos) / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by BabylonCruise(m): 11:27am On Jul 18, 2015
A weird story of a man named,Beatie, 34 has emanated as he reportedly gave birth to a baby.

An American man from Bend, Oregon named Beatie,34 has reportedly given birth to a baby girl which makes him the first man in the world to do such. 

Beatie was originally a female but he had his breasts removed through surgery and has been living  as a man ever since.

He conceived with sperm from a donor and was inseminated at home by his 45-year-old wife Nancy, using a do-it-yourself kit. Beatie reportedly spoke for the first time about the 40-hour labour, describing it as the ‘experience of a lifetime’

In his words:

"It was simply amazing and beautiful and is a moment I will cherish for the rest of my life.

"Everyone thought I was going to have a caesarean but I always knew I wanted a natural birth and I had one.

"As she was being born the midwife said she had this mass of dark hair like me.

"I could hear her words but I needed to see her for myself. And then she came out and my eyes just filled with tears. She was so beautiful and perfect in every way. I was overwhelmed with love and wonder and I couldn’t keep my eyes off her. I still can’t today."

The amazing part of the story is that their child is being breast-fed naturally by his wife whose breastmilk was stimulated by the suckling child.

Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by Bilabong(m): 11:28am On Jul 18, 2015
End time man. How man go the answer Beatie (woman name) then him no born
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by BRAINZBox(m): 11:28am On Jul 18, 2015
E piss d pikin?
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 18, 2015
BabylonCruise:
A weird story of a man named,Beatie, 34 has emanated as he reportedly gave birth to a baby.

An American man from Bend, Oregon named Beatie,34 has reportedly given birth to a baby girl which makes him the first man in the world to do such. 

[b]Beatie was originally[/b]a female but he had his breasts removed through surgery and has been living  as a man ever since.

He conceived with sperm from a donor and was inseminated at home by his 45-year-old wife Nancy, using a do-it-yourself kit. Beatie reportedly spoke for the first time about the 40-hour labour, describing it as the ‘experience of a lifetime’

In his words:

"It was simply amazing and beautiful and is a moment I will cherish for the rest of my life.

"Everyone thought I was going to have a caesarean but I always knew I wanted a natural birth and I had one.

"As she was being born the midwife said she had this mass of dark hair like me.

"I could hear her words but I needed to see her for myself. And then she came out and my eyes just filled with tears. She was so beautiful and perfect in every way. I was overwhelmed with love and wonder and I couldn’t keep my eyes off her. I still can’t today."

The amazing part of the story is that their child is being breast-fed naturally by his wife whose breastmilk was stimulated by the suckling child.
NA STILL FEMALE HE BE. AS FAR MAMA BORN AM WOMAN ORIGINALLY.

YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR PHYSICAL FORM BUT YOU CAN'T CHANGE YOUR FEMALE SOUL

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by missKiffy(f): 11:40am On Jul 18, 2015
sonofananimal1:
NA STILL FEMALE HE BE. AS FAR MAMA BORN AM WOMAN ORIGINALLY.

YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR PHYSICAL FORM BUT YOU CAN'T CHANGE YOUR FEMALE SOUL
Abi
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2015
missKiffy:
Abi
YES NA!
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by OnyeEgo1(m): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
So disgusting... Na wa some pple are so jobless... Kai..

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know The Right Time To Tell My Husband About My Genotype / Divorcing...need Ur Advice Desperately / My Girl Mother Is Frustrating Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.