Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

ECA Fund: Say The Truth, Oshiomole Tells Okonjo-Iweala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ECA Fund: Say The Truth, Oshiomole Tells Okonjo-Iweala (697 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu / Abacha Loot: Arms Are Not Roads, Electricity, Health, SERAP Tells Okonjo-iweala / Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ECA Fund: Say The Truth, Oshiomole Tells Okonjo-Iweala by lolaxavier(m): 5:57am On Jul 17, 2015
The Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole, on Thursday asked ex-President Goodluck Jonathan’s finance minister, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, to “come out clean” on the issue of the $2.1bn Excess Crude Account revenue.

Oshiomhole said that rather than provide answers to pertinent questions on how “accruals into the Excess Crude Account got depleted without the knowledge of the National Economic Council,” and how “monies that were supposed to accrue into the said account cannot be found in it going by the balance sheet provided by the former minister,” Okonjo-Iweala had been “shifting the goal post” in her statements.

The governor, in statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Public Affairs, Prince Kassim Afegbua, said he had nothing “personal” against the former minister, but that her claim that he chose to criticise her because she had turn down a loan request made by his administration was a “blackmail” that would not help her.

He said, “It is instructive at this point in time to state categorically without equivocation that there is nothing ‘personal’ between Okonjo-Iweala and Comrade Adams Oshiomhole in terms of the request by the Edo governor that Okonjo-Iweala should come clean on the issue of revenue that accrued to the Excess Crude Account.

“As much as her spokesman tries to dramatise his response in defence of his boss, he has shown a manifest uninformed disposition to issues of simple economics of naira and kobo. Here is a former minister who has changed her position four times in the last 40 days; each position exposing her dubiety of facts and inherent contradictions in the concocted tales she has been weaving on one simple issue: what happened to the $2.1bn ECA funds?

“How come that the minister finds it convenient to publish allocations to states and local governments, but refused to publish accruals into the same account for us to know the status of the account at any point in time; how much was left from where she was distributing from?

http://www.punchng.com/news/eca-fund-say-the-truth-oshiomhole-tells-okonjo-iweala/

Re: ECA Fund: Say The Truth, Oshiomole Tells Okonjo-Iweala by mr9ice18(m): 5:59am On Jul 17, 2015
Re: ECA Fund: Say The Truth, Oshiomole Tells Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 17, 2015
Dis guy must be high on something. See his face like that of nkubi in wazobiatv
Re: ECA Fund: Say The Truth, Oshiomole Tells Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 17, 2015
Hmmn.. Listen to dis freestyle by me..

http://my.notjustok.com/track/24670/
Re: ECA Fund: Say The Truth, Oshiomole Tells Okonjo-Iweala by modath(f): 6:03am On Jul 17, 2015
Truth equals what What other truth is there to say when the hand is firmly attached to the cookie jar?

I seriously feel for NOI not cos i cordoned impropriety but she never in her wildest nightmare saw Jona falling from grace and taking her down with him...
Re: ECA Fund: Say The Truth, Oshiomole Tells Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 17, 2015
Really word of Mouth.
Yhu Sama me from this angle, I Sama yhu from another angle.
The cat and dog behaviour of this two personalities self! Baba try settle them abeg.
Or worse still, send DSS, EFCC and ICPC after them. They know more than what we are been told
Re: ECA Fund: Say The Truth, Oshiomole Tells Okonjo-Iweala by oluwafemi113(m): 6:15am On Jul 17, 2015
Oso Baba I dey feel you die

That women need to be Questioned
Re: ECA Fund: Say The Truth, Oshiomole Tells Okonjo-Iweala by lolaxavier(m): 6:18am On Jul 17, 2015
Na one person go kill the other for dis matter...
I believe you jare Oshiomole...
Re: ECA Fund: Say The Truth, Oshiomole Tells Okonjo-Iweala by lolaxavier(m): 6:35am On Jul 17, 2015
Re: ECA Fund: Say The Truth, Oshiomole Tells Okonjo-Iweala by Shortyy(f): 6:36am On Jul 17, 2015
This is really pathetic. what's wrong with this man tho? Maybe NOI refused his advances and now he's trying to pay back or what? is he now the EFCC?
Re: ECA Fund: Say The Truth, Oshiomole Tells Okonjo-Iweala by Welrez(m): 6:49am On Jul 17, 2015
His new wife gives him too much bj
Re: ECA Fund: Say The Truth, Oshiomole Tells Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2015
hahahahahaha. iweala! iweala!! iweala!!! how many times did i cal u madam? hmmm,..if u knw my amiable gov the best thing for you to do now is to beg him to rest his case because he is ready tn talk and counter u til thy kingdom come and he is not gonna get tired. the atrocities you. gudluck, aneni, orbih, ize-iyamu, dep speaker ebea, igbinedion, onolemenmhen and others committed last year by trying and working hand in hand to starve him of funds to continue d development he started and thereafter later impeach him must come to hunt and hurt u all one after the other. i remember one of his quote last year during the battle with you agents of development and dat quote has turned out to be my best quote ever "I CANT BE INTIMIDATED, AND YOU CANT DEFEAT ME,..EVEN IF AM STANDING WITH JUST ONE LEG I WILL STILL FIGHT ON" worry not and ride on my comrade gov. we and majority of the people of edo state are surely behind you and together we shall surely hunt and hurt them down and after the other.

(1) (Reply)

Its Too Late For Buhari To Change - Junaid Mohammed / Gaddafi's Son, 8 Other Former Statesmen Sentenced To Death By Libyan Court / Alleged DSS Boss Membership To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.