Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. (6165 Views)

Mr Ibu's Wife Is "Back To Girl" After 4 Kids (Photo) / My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike / Mr Ibu: "My Wife Is The Prettiest Woman I Have Met" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. by yehmi01(m): 6:34am On Jul 17, 2015
[quote][/quote]Hello

I just came across this news online and I was actually reading from articles on social media that it was the reason Joans Rivers the E! Show lady of fashion police was killed because she said it first on TV which I have also watched the video where she said Obama was gay.

But I came across this particular video on the link below

https://patriotnewstwo./2015/03/07/obama-admits-his-wife-is-a-transexual-man-named-michael-crowd-freaks-out-on-live-camera/comment-page-1/

Is this really ture because to be honest I want to first confirm before I conclude that Obama is sick for now imposing this on the world.
Re: Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. by kamair237(m): 6:37am On Jul 17, 2015
R u actually a human being or n Allien
Re: Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. by mhzluchY1(f): 6:40am On Jul 17, 2015
wonders shall nva end
Re: Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. by yehmi01(m): 6:40am On Jul 17, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y6XW7hgfq8

That's particular video got me freaking out

1 Like

Re: Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. by KELVINXY: 6:40am On Jul 17, 2015
lips sealed.undecided

Op just be careful of what you post online.
cus they are watching.
#sayNo2gay

1 Like

Re: Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. by yehmi01(m): 6:44am On Jul 17, 2015
kamair237:
R u actually a human being or n Allien

I asked a question in the post and as I said I read online and did research on lime as well so please I have not concluded on any thing.

And don't ask me funny questions instead go online and read yourself.

This is not a joke and its not a categorical statement until its confirmed.

So if you have useful info please share

No need for insults on this thread.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. by yehmi01(m): 6:47am On Jul 17, 2015
KELVINXY:
lips sealed.undecided

Op just be careful of what you post online.
cus they are watching.
#sayNo2gay

Thanks ohh.

But really its on youtube already since last year.

If they wanted it off they should have gone after youtube.

The way it all surfaced was Rivers 1 year memorial is due soon and stories are been leaked from different sides.

And as my post says I am only asking based on what I found as well.

I am not saying any thing categorically.

I would rather they hold YouTube and Google responsible.

1 Like

Re: Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. by dangote7510(m): 6:48am On Jul 17, 2015
browse am na.
Re: Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. by segemint(f): 6:49am On Jul 17, 2015
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. by yehmi01(m): 7:17am On Jul 17, 2015
To be honest its non of my bizness.

And he or she has the right to do as they please ..

But not when you now impose it on people and make it a law.

Did he actually think people will not fight back.

Because if its a law and its legal in America they guess what

The president would not have commited any offence by putting a man in the place of the first lady.

Politics is as dirty as it is.

Now inoccent people are been affected, and did he think people will not start digging I'm this matter when it was passed to also in the USA.

Well I wish him all the best and as usual its non of my bizness.

But let people know and be ready for this once you plan relocating to the USA.
Re: Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. by bewla(m): 7:30am On Jul 17, 2015
abut time we no
Re: Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. by yehmi01(m): 7:32am On Jul 17, 2015
bewla:
abut time we no

Did you know he actually called his wife Michael in a press statement by mistake.

Please let let people do a research themselves so they know where the law really came from to pass it to bill in the US
Re: Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. by OsoDupe(f): 8:04am On Jul 17, 2015
You mean a man since when young like these

3 Likes

Re: Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. by yehmi01(m): 8:12am On Jul 17, 2015
OsoDupe:

thanks for such info.

Will look this pics up as well.

1 Like

Re: Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. by OsoDupe(f): 8:17am On Jul 17, 2015
I don't know why people choose to believe any propaganda they see or hear, this news has been around some years back now, I wonder why it's now news to you. Once it was the news about Obama and Michelle not being the parents of their daughters, with all that resemblance, I wonder who born them. Then again, it was Malia getting pregnant, Op just know something whoever is at the top will always have enemy trying to bring them down, that's the work of the opposition just like when PDP tried to bring Buhari down.

1 Like

Re: Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. by kamair237(m): 8:34am On Jul 17, 2015
yehmi01:

I asked a question in the post and as I said I read online and did research on lime as well so please I have not concluded on any thing.

And don't ask me funny questions instead go online and read yourself.

This is not a joke and its not a categorical statement until its confirmed.

So if you have useful info please share

No need for insults on this thread.

Thanks
No vex abeg na question too I Di ask
make I go read online bout you den.... from there I go know ...

1 Like

Re: Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. by enoqueen: 8:35am On Jul 17, 2015
Hmmmmmm! !!
Re: Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. by yehmi01(m): 8:44am On Jul 17, 2015
OsoDupe:
I don't know why people choose to believe any propaganda they see or hear, this news has been around some years back now, I wonder why it's now news to you. Once it was the news about Obama and Michelle not being the parents of their daughters, with all that resemblance, I wonder who born them. Then again, it was Malia getting pregnant, Op just know something whoever is at the top will always have enemy trying to bring them down, that's the work of the opposition just like when PDP tried to bring Buhari down.

Hi osopupe.

Thanks for this. To be honest I am not and will not be a partaker of bringing people down.

And until this morning I did not know any of all that you said above was already an issue for Christ sake am not even in america or an american so why will I want to be part of such opposition

I only took interest this morning when I saw some article about rivers the E! Lady and with the whole gay drama going on in the USA and them trying to impose it on people by passing it to law

All this actions really will give people words to say and questions to ask.

As I said before even if she is a man and weather the kids belong to them or not which am just even hearing that too this morning, its abolutly non of my business.

President Obama has his personal life too and that I know does not concern me.

But if this was a way to make it legal by passing it to law and letting other forcefully accept it then I pray that Obama hands are clean. Because it will really be unfair to do so.

Because if it was not pass to law really no one has any thing to loose or gain expect those who are gay them selves.

Just saying
Re: Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. by yehmi01(m): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2015
kamair237:

No vex abeg na question too I Di ask
make I go read online bout you den.... from there I go know ...

Ok I am actually an allien then from Jupiter.

We fly around where I come from

We don't walk.

Check my pic you will get a good idea of what am saying.

1 Like

Re: Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. by Koolmexxi(m): 9:26am On Jul 17, 2015
I actually blame the rate of unemployment in the country for ur dilemma because if u were actually occupied with something meaningful, u wouldn't have all the time in the world to be chasing after conspiracy theories made up by people who actually earn a living from doing meaningless things.. And going by ur topic, U should get busy by minding ur business and brushing up ur English first.
Re: Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. by boss1310(m): 9:50am On Jul 17, 2015
pls learn to research then post oya repeat after me,research then post research then pos..
Re: Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. by yehmi01(m): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2015
Koolmexxi:
I actually blame the rate of unemployment in the country for ur dilemma because if u were actually occupied with something meaningful, u wouldn't have all the time in the world to be chasing after conspiracy theories made up by people who actually earn a living from doing meaningless things.. And going by ur topic, U should get busy by minding ur business and brushing up ur English first.

Please don't take this the wrong way.

But are you gay?

It seams you are taking this personal.

Beside I have not said I was the one that came up 'with the video above.

Did you read all I said at all.

Please you don't have to post if you don't have anything to say.

I trully appreciate the last person that replied with pictures because that really help put light to this matter.

Or you think am happy doing this or stand to gain any thing from it.

I did not direct you to a personal blog naa did I.

At least YouTube does not belong to me and Google inclusive.

And by the way I am fully employed since you mentioned it.

1 Like

Re: Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. by Koolmexxi(m): 10:52am On Jul 17, 2015
yehmi01:

Please don't take this the wrong way.

But are you gay?

It seams you are taking this personal.

Beside I have not said I was the one that came up 'with the video above.

Did you read all I said at all.

Please you don't have to post if you don't have anything to say.

I trully appreciate the last person that replied with pictures because that really help put light to this matter.

Or you think am happy doing this or stand to gain any thing from it.

I did not direct you to a personal blog naa did I.

At least YouTube does not belong to me and Google inclusive.

And by the way I am fully employed since you mentioned it.
Oga, I don't know if u do realise that not everything you come across online is true. Simply because it's on YouTube or Google doesn't mean u swallow it hook, line and sinker.. By the way I'm straighter than a ranging pole and my qualms wit ur post is u actually believe Michelle is/was a man...
Re: Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. by SporaD8: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. by SporaD8: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
Huh! There is no smoke without fire - the way Obama carry this Homos matter for head like somebody wey they sell gala, I suspect s/he to be one and a half(XXY).

2 Likes

Re: Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. by yehmi01(m): 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
SporaD8:
Huh! There is no smoke without fire - the way Obama carry this Homos matter for head like somebody wey they sell gala, I suspect s/he to be one and a half(XXY).

Well my point also ohh.

Besides this gay guys have been around for a while and no one was causing issues for them or any one because after all it is dir life. But now that its legal to be gay and illegal by law not to do things with them I think that one don pass abnormal be that.

And that lady called rivers (the E! Fashon police woman) as much as she is crazy I in her own way I know that. Woman says the truth in a way.
Re: Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. by Esdb3: 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
OsoDupe:
one thing is there is no smoke without fire. Different allegations could be made but why that type of allegation ?
Re: Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. by atilla(m): 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
OsoDupe:

Thanks for these pictures. I watched the video earlier today and was confused.
I think she is beautiful don't think she looks much like a man
Re: Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. by weezii(m): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
Interesting. Following keenly
Re: Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. by sovpounds(m): 7:16am On Jul 18, 2015
Conspiracy theory at its best. http://bobl.us/bobl/all?id=284177

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] / #bbnaija: Nengi's Before And After Ignites Speculation Of Undergoing A Butt Lift / Stella Damasus’ Third Marriage Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.