Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike (32042 Views)

Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband / Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured / Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by CheapSunglass(m): 7:17am On Jun 18, 2017
My ex-wife is running for her life –Emeka Ike

Published June 18, 2017
Tofarati Ige

Another twist has been added to the divorce saga between actor, Emeka Ike and his ex-wife, Emma. Emeka believes she was blackmailed into leaving his house.

He told Sunday Scoop, “This matter with my ex-wife is not an important issue. There are more important things I’m concerned with right now and I wouldn’t want to lose focus. A time is coming when I would set the records straight about what really transpired between us. There have been two attempts to kill me and both times, I escaped unscathed. That’s part of the reason my wife left; she is running for her life. I know that some people are blackmailing her and it is the same set of people that leaked the news of our divorce to the media. Even before I got to court with my lawyer on the day judgment was delivered, the news was already on the Internet that my marriage had been dissolved. But the good thing is that I know the people behind this and I will talk at the right time. If it is true that I’m violent, why did the jury which comprised women grant me custody of our four young children? That should tell you something is not right.”

Speaking on his latest moves as AGN president, Ike said, “Now, if you want to make a movie in Nigeria, you can go to any police station; apply properly and they would give you all the police hardware you need. You can use the commissioner’s office, the trucks and other facilities. This would definitely add more colour to our productions.”

http://punchng.com/my-ex-wife-is-running-for-her-life-emeka-ike/

6 Likes

Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 18, 2017
hmmmmmm. things they happen. but who they blackmail you na?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by CheapSunglass(m): 7:21am On Jun 18, 2017
lalasticlala wink
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by Nutase: 7:36am On Jun 18, 2017
angry
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by freshtimi(m): 8:09am On Jun 18, 2017
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 18, 2017
I think he is right..
by the way what about his school?

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by AuroraB(f): 9:42am On Jun 18, 2017
What did he say?
This is nothing short of a rambling. #incoherence undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by pressplay411(m): 10:06am On Jun 18, 2017
Since you know the people behind it, why not call your wife and yall discuss the way forward instead of letting yourselves be mere puppets in their hands.

4 Likes

Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by Came: 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
My friend, you better consider your children before tagging their mother whatever... Talking too much no good oooooo.. Person don leave you waka, you still dey talk for justification ... Is it not disgraceful enough that you could not keep your family together ?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by Teewhy2: 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
Okay
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
shocked these people again shocked shocked una movie no dey end Na part wetin be this one again

6 Likes

Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by breakeven: 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
O

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by Yomak11: 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
Okay let's sit back and watch
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by oshe11: 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
7 major types of slap.

1) Formatting slap: This is the type that makes one forget instantly what he/she was doing. You find yourself asking questions like 'what did I do? Why did you slap me?'
This slap is very common. It's always from a guy who is stronger than you...

2)Resounding slap: This is when after you are hit, you keep hearing funny sounds in your brain like wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....

3) Take away slap: This is when after you are slapped, all you do is hold your face and walk away. This type is normally received by new born again Christians....

4) Religious Slap: The type of slap that immediately you receive it, you shout Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

5) Fixed Deposit slap: When you receive this slap, all you just do is stand right where you are and watch the person walk away.
Elder brothers use this type of slap alot.

6) Rhetorical slap: The moment you receive this slap, you find yourself asking questions that don't need reply.... 'Chigoo, you slapped me?... Like did you just slap me?

7) Explanation slap: When you receive this type, you find yourself explaining the situation to the nearest person to you out of your own Accord.
' Bros, shebi you been dey watch.? I no do anything o... I just dey pass na.
This is a slap from soldiers that haven't been promoted for a long time.

WHICH ONE BUHARI, THE PRESIDENCY, OUR POLITICIANS, EMEKA IKE AND HIS EX WIFE DESERVE

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by Towncrier007(m): 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Buhari is evil!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by Abfinest007(m): 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
clap for your self he nor easy to be fool

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by jaytime(m): 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hmmnn, this story never die?
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by camaraderi(m): 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Where Jury dey for Naija, Abeg lie another lie

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by ekensi01: 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Behaving like a Yoruba man.

Emaka You be idiot, Igbo men don't fear keep going.

As for the wife or ex-co, just go i know they're yoruba men who will accept you will 3legs.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by Elxandre(m): 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
did you turn her into a punching bag or not?!

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
oshe11:
7 major types of slap.

Seriously?
Does this tally with the discuss?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by 1stMD: 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by dayleke: 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lol
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by Lollipop247(f): 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Do we now have a jury system in naija or he no sabi Wetin jury mean undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by Christianwalas(m): 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
oshe11:
7 major types of slap.

1) Formatting slap: This is the type that makes one forget instantly what he/she was doing. You find yourself asking questions like 'what did I do? Why did you slap me?'

2)Resounding slap: This is when after you are hit, you keep hearing funny sounds in your brain like wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....

3) Take away slap: This is when after you are slapped, all you do is hold your face and walk away. This type is normally received by new born again Christians....

4) Religious Slap: The type of slap that immediately you receive it, you shout Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

5) Fixed Deposit slap: When you receive this slap, all you just do is stand right where you are and watch the person walk away.

6) Rhetorical slap: The moment you receive this slap, you find yourself asking questions that don't need reply.... 'Chigoo, you slapped me?... Like did you just slap me?

7) Explanation slap: When you receive this type, you find yourself explaining the situation to the nearest person to you out of your own Accord.

WHICH ONE BUHARI, THE PRESIDENCY, OUR POLITICIANS EMEKA IKE AND HIS EX WIGE DESERVE

Lol..

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by kaycyor: 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ex Bride in the run... season 2
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by eyinjuege: 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
This man should move on already. You're divorced, that chapter is closed.
If you still want the mother of your kids back however, it's not by all this social media lamentations. Nobody really cares.
Try and start to woo her all over again, patience, kindness, and some understanding will go a long way. While at it, go for some anger mgt classes to show you're serious, and not ready to continue to allow your anger rule you.
Since when did the family court start having jury btw?

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by oshe11: 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
angelbulksms:

Seriously?
Does this tally with the discuss?

read reach bottom u wud see whr I added Emeka n his ex wife
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by Candybob(m): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
If you have knowledge of a crime and you refuse to speak up, you are complicit of the crime.
Better expose your people before they kill your wife (ex).
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by aldexrio(m): 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
oshe11:
7 major types of slap.

WHICH ONE BUHARI, THE PRESIDENCY, OUR POLITICIANS EMEKA IKE AND HIS EX WIGE DESERVE

All of the above

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Mobbed By Sierra Leone Fans At Presidential Inauguration / Love Doesn’t Dishonour Others To Make 1 Happy”- Davido’s Babymama Larissa Says / Kashy Godson Buried In Ghana (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.