Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] (6250 Views)

Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) / DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) / Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] by TunezMediaBlog: 7:56pm On May 02, 2022
Hefty Destiny Etiko puts her super curves on display in new photos after her brief vacation in Turkey.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdD-OrcN6k5/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] by immortalcrown(m): 8:01pm On May 02, 2022
Her body na her business. As na her business, na her customers e concern, no be me.

5 Likes

Re: Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] by TunezMediaBlog: 8:02pm On May 02, 2022
Follow us @TunezMediaBlog on Instagram for More Celebrity News and Gossips

Re: Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] by overdrive(m): 8:02pm On May 02, 2022
Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] by Wawelexy(m): 8:07pm On May 02, 2022
immortalcrown:
Her body na her business. As na her business, na her customer e concern, no be me.

Collect two beer from bar man, tell am make e add am for my bill

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] by EmeraldJD: 8:12pm On May 02, 2022
Las las na shyte full am..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] by qekng40(f): 8:22pm On May 02, 2022
Is God not wonderful? shocked

1 Like

Re: Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] by PerfectStranger(m): 8:27pm On May 02, 2022
This one don go do ysnsh surgery

1 Like

Re: Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] by Rotiix(m): 8:28pm On May 02, 2022
Oja

1 Like

Re: Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] by Kriss216: 8:37pm On May 02, 2022
An average woman has 86.6322% lesbianism in her.

8 Likes

Re: Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] by Light78: 8:53pm On May 02, 2022
Kriss216:
An average woman has 86.6322% lesbianism in her.

You saw other pictures but decided to talk about that one.

That's black man for you. They wait for your fuckup before dem talk.

Nonsense!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 02, 2022
This girl don dey over do am ooo.
She no even look like Destiny Etiko again.
Na wa ooo. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] by kenzysmith: 9:19pm On May 02, 2022
All because of prick undecided

1 Share

Re: Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] by Peace081: 9:47pm On May 02, 2022
What will I use to have such body?
Re: Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] by drmuchin: 10:29pm On May 02, 2022
CLITOCURRENCY TO THE MOON

1 Like

Re: Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 02, 2022
IF not for her BODY, her face would have been included as one of the causes of Convulsions in children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] by duduade: 12:00am On May 03, 2022
Wotowoto body

Awon I work hard, I flex hard hoeessss

Your business e no concern us

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] by LordofNaija: 12:56am On May 03, 2022
Ta ta ta to to to
Re: Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] by Martinez39s(m): 2:32am On May 03, 2022
Let this sink in for now.

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] by Blessedpalms: 5:38am On May 03, 2022
Erthang fake, Fake hair, Fake nails, Fake lashes
Fake butt, fake tummy, tummy tuck
Plastic sister Erthang fake

Some women are never satisfied with what God has given them

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] by Emmanuel909090: 6:43am On May 03, 2022
Martinez39s:

So detailed
Re: Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:40am On May 03, 2022
Getting it big for the bigger Clients in Ikoyi and Abuja. grin grin grin

Don’t underestimate the power of clits grin

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] by Gadafii: 9:21am On May 03, 2022
Hoeing is actually very lucrative if you Kno your onions and have the right connect

All you just have to do is flaunt your ass, do seductive videos as take pictures revealing massive mounds frequently, and hornny pervet men will rush you like hot indomie, some ready to sell their family lands or use their mama do ritual for your sake.

If to say I be female, I for don get mansion for banana island too, I go even get helicopter join am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] by lildush(m): 11:03am On May 03, 2022
Wat is dis na... It will later become a burden to her... Dis girls no dey hear word
Re: Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] by ugotex85: 11:17am On May 03, 2022
Who will help us dig out her throwback picture before she got this fake butty?
Re: Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] by Nobody: 11:23am On May 03, 2022
Dammmm hope say all this her assets way she carry, no be plastic surgery do am bah grin
Re: Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] by Alapojames: 11:42am On May 03, 2022
TunezMediaBlog:
Follow us @TunezMediaBlog on Instagram for More Celebrity News and Gossips

Make I help your boost your followers
Re: Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:29pm On May 03, 2022
Top sluts showing their commodity to prove that their business pays wella. undecidedWHEN THEY RICH 50YRS NOW THEY START YARNING BULLSHITT ON HOW THEY WERE RAPED.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] by Rickmann: 12:56pm On May 03, 2022
Martinez39s:

Pls Make me understand this bro..

1 Like

Re: Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] by Williampisces: 6:51pm On May 03, 2022
ugotex85:
Who will help us dig out her throwback picture before she got this fake butty?
undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show / "Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra / The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.