Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

The sun... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The sun... (902 Views)

Ministerial List: Wike, Amaechi Take Battle To Senate - The Sun / APC Shops For Saraki’s Replacement- The Sun Newspaper / Bayelsa Guber: Jonathan Dumps Dickson, Funds Alaibe’s Campaign - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The sun... by mazeech: 6:38am On Jul 17, 2015
A Spanish court is set to hear arguments in a most unusual case: A woman who claims to own the sun has sued eBay for blocking her extraterrestrial real estate sales. Though it sounds a ‘little nuts’, a court in Madrid has ruled that 54-year-old Maria Angeles Duran has the right to have her case heard. undecided

The woman advertised the sun for sale on her website and on eBay. The auction website, EBay blocked her, so she went to court to protest. A trial takes place this month, with Ms Duran demanding around $11,000 for initial payment she said she has not received from sale because EBay blocked her. Buyers are already,,,,

Click to read full gist and watch video, friends…
https://www.mazech.com/woman_claims_ownership_of_sun

Do you think she will win the case?

Give one word for this woman

Re: The sun... by mazeech: 6:39am On Jul 17, 2015
Hmm... sad
Re: The sun... by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 17, 2015
mk she go sell am naaa

mk God dash her moon sef mk she sell join
Re: The sun... by senoreetah(f): 6:44am On Jul 17, 2015
olx
Re: The sun... by whytepawn1(m): 6:45am On Jul 17, 2015
that woman is crazy!!!! pure and simple.
Re: The sun... by tuffgongjo(m): 6:47am On Jul 17, 2015
She is a Nut trying to bust a Nut in a Nutshell #lilwayne,no limit to craziness in this "Modern" Era.
Re: The sun... by mytime24(f): 6:47am On Jul 17, 2015
mumu
Re: The sun... by maverickdude(m): 6:48am On Jul 17, 2015
Craziness got grades....eleyi gidi gan undecided
Re: The sun... by 175(m): 6:51am On Jul 17, 2015
She's related to wozzy fellow in " Despicable Me" . . make una pity her!
Re: The sun... by paooxide(m): 6:59am On Jul 17, 2015
She is smart... I believe she wants to take advantage of the inadequacy of the law
Re: The sun... by mazeech: 7:05am On Jul 17, 2015
imagine what will happen if any human has complete control of the sun to shut it down, or owns the air we breathe
Re: The sun... by lumzybo: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2015
#kolomental
Re: The sun... by adioolayi(m): 7:18am On Jul 17, 2015
If care is not taken...eBay can cough out $11000..lol...Though the woman have a hard nut to crack in proving she actually owns the sun grin
Re: The sun... by CertifiedFreak(m): 7:37am On Jul 17, 2015
Dude, I've seen and heard weird stories but this about shades them all. The beauty of the legal system is without cases like this, we'd have no precedent. This is one case I'd be following keenly.

(1) (Reply)

ISIS: Nigerian Faces Possible Beheading By Notorious Terror Group / Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides / Obama In Kenya: Presidents Differ On Gay Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.