Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State (26122 Views)

Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Bomb Blast At Borno Mosque Leaves 6 People Dead (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by Ayameze2015(m): 11:08am On Jul 17, 2015
onomeglo:
plz where in adamawa?btw these people are doing their selfs no good,so ignorant and backwardness.
in Numan l.g.a i came to see a friend and am leaving soon
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by Ayameze2015(m): 11:12am On Jul 17, 2015
Am out
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by Litmus: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Dey shld ban hijab!

Boko haram is going nowhere, boko haram is here to stay!

It will end because Bokoharam is ultimately a lie that people will see through. Bokoharam's stated objective -or let's just say, the latest narrative observers have furnished it - is that Bokoharam wants some form of Islamic caliphate. When this thing first started, i predicted that this idea of a caliphate was going to be muted but that it will be just an excuse. Think about it, if Bokoharam truly wanted a caliphate, would it be murdering the people it wants to live in that caliphate? And the lie is made worst by the fact that many Nigerians feel that the people of the north are sympathetic to the idea of a hardline Islamic existence. So Bokoaram actually is murdering people that are if not entirely sympathetic to its philosophy are willing to give it a fare assessment.

Isis objective was not initially about a caliphate, this evolved as they made gains in their original objectives and as outside influences came to bare on it in addition to the usual opportunism (Oh, look, it never occurred to me but we could actually turn this to this) that arises in any human project. Isis was primarily waging a sectarian war in Iraq and waging a vendetta against America due to the Iraq/America war. Notice that many of Isis atrocities are exactly the type of act anathema to the very philosophy of America. The humiliation and dismempowering of women, the throwing of homosexuals off building tops, Rapes, slavery, exploitation of children e.g forcing them to commit atrocities and so on. And if Isis can spread its terror to Africa and Europe then all the better to thwart and frustrate America.

The sponsors of Bokoharam are probably disparate (not desperate) meaning diverse, they probably contain all those elements Nirlanders sometimes mention i.e influences from Northern politicians, Business men, of scholars, but the most influential sponsors are those whose aim is to destroy Nigeria and leave in its places the type of chaos that was evident in Central Africa. This kind of environment provides all sort of opportunity for foreigners to make lots of money and social benefits. I'll give a few examples below:

1) Arms runners
2) Warlords (often foreign sponsored)
3) Construction Companies
4) Mineral exploration companies
4) Biological research Companies
5) Drug running organizations
6) Charity organizations (Charity organization are always looking for the next conflict arenas that they can exploit to raise money to fund themselves and the charity work that they do world wide. Africa is often a good place to look. Ethiopia, Congo and Rwanda are all tired places, appeals for money informed by these places shown on tv no longer elicits the heart tug responses they once did)

In any case, when Nigerians finally recognize the lies that is Bokoharam, Nigeria will implement the appropriate measures and this will finally lead to the demise of Bokoharms most deconstructive element. Africa has so many hopeless nations and these Nations will always provide Bokoharam with all the recruits it needs. So Nigeria has to prevent those people coming to Nigeria in the form of Bokoharam fighters by doing something effective with its borders. Nigerian states will have to do a lot of maturing. They have to do Developed Nations things such as registering people and keeping records. Develop the institute of law enforcement, which means the effectiveness of the police and the courts. A well developed police force will go a long way into restricting suicide bombings. Nigeria's police is virtually dysfunctional right now. Finlay, the Military needs to be either much larger or large and and highly technical. The military needs to be developed to a first class standard or at least equal to that of Egypt and Algeria. Nigeria cannot afford to equip the military with cheap A-Team like compound weapons. We need to go for respectable systems and hardware.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by abdulwastecx(m): 11:14am On Jul 17, 2015
kashrush:

Obviously not a Muslim to say such. If your sis happen to use I jab would u mistake her for boko?

That is the problem...any one with a contrary idea from yours must either be a non Muslim of week Muslim. Islam is a beautiful religion with more than 1.7billion followers world wide, extremism is a problem that majority of Muslim world wide is trying to fight and put an end to but extremist and hypocrites who hide under it for political and personal gains will not allow us to get solution to it.

Indonesia is the largest Islamic country on earth with more than 250million Muslims yet education is a priority in the java nation, Malaysia is a string Asian tiger nation with more than 75% Muslim...these are great nation. You need people to be alive to worship the Almighty Allah, you need technology to build better home, society and technology to defend the suppose muslim population.

Ban the use of clothes that may expose Nigerians to terrorist attacks in this crises period, ban almajiri, ban street hawking and send all young children to school to learn

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by komia: 11:14am On Jul 17, 2015
Burn this fuc*ing hijab
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by Samunique(m): 11:21am On Jul 17, 2015
abdulwastecx:

stop this your stupidity and let the President work.
Nigeria is in serious trouble because we have too many slowpokes and mentally challenged people who only think about ethnic and religious sentiment.

Nigeria was literally messed up by Jonathan administration give him time and he will get things done
U are very bias, if u say GEJ messed up Nigeria in 6yrs what of your brothers up north who ruled for more than 30yrs?

I think u need to change this ur foolish mentality.

Infact i smell bigotry in your head.

5 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2015
Banning Hijab won't end this issue, some will follow it up with ban on kaftan and all free flowing clothes.... nonsense people. Anyway, I'm off to buy skinny jeans, na heem sure pass.

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by habtund(f): 11:26am On Jul 17, 2015
After they ll say bokoharam are muslim,may Allah(SWT) guide n protect all muslims in d whole universe. I wish all muslim n muslima hapi Eid-l-fitr, may Allah accept our just concluded Ramadan as an act of Ibadah
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by Litmus: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2015
Some examples of the type of things a good police force could do helped by a registered population.

Profile of Bokoharam members:

Ethnicity:
Are they predominantly Kanuiri, Hausa, or mismatch of ethnicity.

Fate:
Muslims, Animists, Christians,

Sect:

Sunni, Shia, etc..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by akanke79: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2015
Ayameze2015:
Over here in adamawa state muslims loaded in each vehicle returning from ''hawan idi'' (prayerground) are chanting ''ALLAH TSINE MAI MALAFA, MUN JE MUN DAWO LAFIA'' meaning (may God curse Jonathan, we have prayed and return safely) these guys are senseless!

YOU ARE LIAR WHERE DID THEY MENTION JONATHAN IN WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN,HOW IS UMBRELLA EQUALS JONATHAN
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by PecE2Make: 11:35am On Jul 17, 2015
Since May 29 rather than Nigeria being bread and butter, it has always being bomb and bullet. Chukwu abiama come save us
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 17, 2015
Ayameze2015:
in Numan l.g.a i came to see a friend and am leaving soon
are u serious?that's where I grew up oo,and my aunty is still dere,I need to call them and knw wats happening dere ,hmmm but I trust bachama people them go dismantle them wen dem start their religious crises
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by AroOkigbo(m): 11:49am On Jul 17, 2015
babaearly:
Why are muslims under attack?
The answer is who is attacking them??
Genesis 16:12 "And he shall be a wild donkey of a man, his hand [will be] against everyone, and the hand of everyone [will be] against him, and he will live {in hostility with all his brothers}."
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by beeorlar89: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2015
U all need to know dis so called boko haram are not Muslims.They are enemies of all religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2015
habtund:
After they ll say bokoharam are muslim,may Allah(SWT) guide n protect all muslims in d whole universe. I wish all muslim n muslima hapi Eid-l-fitr, may Allah accept our just concluded Ramadan as an act of Ibadah
and who told you they are not muslims?be decieving your sef
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by ajebuter(f): 11:56am On Jul 17, 2015
Sunymoore:

Spot on bro! People lives are better than woman's virtue..

What virtue are you even talking about sef?!
Under that veil and hijab hides the ashiest olonshos, witches and sluttiest babes in the north.

Ask any male corper that served in the north and they will tell you how slutty these hijab babes are.
Some are even worse than our mini skirt and scantily dressed southern olonshos.

Virtue my foot!
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
babaearly:
3 or 4 people keep dying in mosque attacks.
But 70 - 80 keep dying in churches.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by fkpboss: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
abdulwastecx:

stop this your stupidity and let the President work.
Nigeria is in serious trouble because we have too many slowpokes and mentally challenged people who only think about ethnic and religious sentiment.

Nigeria was literally messed up by Jonathan administration give him time and he will get things done
"Observing a situation and stating out the whole truth of the matter" is that your definition for stupidity? undecided
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by BushidoBlue(m): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
Litmus:

It will end because Bokoharam is ultimately a lie that people will see through. Bokoharam's stated objective -or let's just say, the latest narrative observers have furnished it - is that Bokoharam wants some form of Islamic caliphate. When this thing first started, i predicted that this idea of a caliphate was going to be muted but that it will be just an excuse. Think about it, if Bokoharam truly wanted a caliphate, would it be murdering the people it wants to live in that caliphate? And the lie is made worst by the fact that many Nigerians feel that the people of the north are sympathetic to the idea of a hardline Islamic existence. So Bokoaram actually is murdering people that are if not entirely sympathetic to its philosophy are willing to give it a fare assessment.

Isis objective was not initially about a caliphate, this evolved as they made gains in their original objectives and as outside influences came to bare on it in addition to the usual opportunism (Oh, look, it never occurred to me but we could actually turn this to this) that arises in any human project. Isis was primarily waging a sectarian war in Iraq and waging a vendetta against America due to the Iraq/America war. Notice that many of Isis atrocities are exactly the type of act anathema to the very philosophy of America. The humiliation and dismempowering of women, the throwing of homosexuals off building tops, Rapes, slavery, exploitation of children e.g forcing them to commit atrocities and so on. And if Isis can spread its terror to Africa and Europe then all the better to thwart and frustrate America.

The sponsors of Bokoharam are probably disparate (not desperate) meaning diverse, they probably contain all those elements Nirlanders sometimes mention i.e influences from Northern politicians, Business men, of scholars, but the most influential sponsors are those whose aim is to destroy Nigeria and leave in its places the type of chaos that was evident in Central Africa. This kind of environment provides all sort of opportunity for foreigners to make lots of money and social benefits. I'll give a few examples below:

1) Arms runners
6) Charity organizations (Charity organization are always looking for the next conflict arenas that they can exploit to raise money to fund themselves and the charity work that they do world wide. Africa is often a good place to look. Ethiopia, Congo and Rwanda are all tired places, appeals for money informed by these places shown on tv no longer elicits the heart tug responses they once did)

In any case, when Nigerians finally recognize the lies that is Bokoharam, Nigeria will implement the appropriate measures and this will finally lead to the demise of Bokoharms most deconstructive element. Africa has so many hopeless nations and these Nations will always provide Bokoharam with all the recruits it needs. So Nigeria has to prevent those people coming to Nigeria in the form of Bokoharam fighters by doing something effective with its borders. Nigerian states will have to do a lot of maturing. They have to do Developed Nations things such as registering people and keeping records. Develop the institute of law enforcement, which means the effectiveness of the police and the courts. A well developed police force will go a long way into restricting suicide bombings. Nigeria's police is virtually dysfunctional right now. Finlay, the Military needs to be either much larger or large and and highly technical. The military needs to be developed to a first class standard or at least equal to that of Egypt and Algeria. Nigeria cannot afford to equip the military with cheap A-Team like compound weapons. We need to go for respectable systems and hardware.

Having read your opinion here is mine:
1) you are not even sure about the sponsors hence you speculate on diverse pro
files to make your point.
2) you hinged on every other reason other than fundamentalist ideology which is jo longer new. How many riots and killings(unless you want to deny such happened) have occurred in the region of your speculation were also brought about by your speculative western powers?

We need to learn to call a spade a spade and address issues of illiteracy and unemployment destroying that region or else be ready to welcome obliteration.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by ajebuter(f): 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
Slimmos:
western world? Yet, Buhari is still mingling with them.Infact he is planing to go on 3days visit to American.Does dat means Buhari know what is happening?

Not forgetting he had already mingled with 'president Michelle of western Germany' abi? grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
babaearly:
True Muslims attacking untrue Muslims , for SHAKAU if you are a Muslim and you are not supporting their JIHAD you are not a true Muslim and deserve to die like infidels as stated in KOran
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Litmus:

1) Arms runners

boko haram are either here to islamize Nigeria or disintegrate it.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
akanke79:

YOU ARE LIAR WHERE DID THEY MENTION JONATHAN IN WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN,HOW IS UMBRELLA EQUALS JONATHAN

umbrella should be PDP n thus Jonathan.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sunymoore:

Yeah! As a Muslim from North East, I concur! I hate Hijjab now, I prefer seeing mini skirt girls than those wearing Hijjab,because girls wearing mini skirt will not kill me and they are minding their business!
For those quoting me out of context
What I said should not be to taken literal.. Feed on this
You need to be alive to practice religion, you also need to be fully human to live your life comfortably. God is the ultimate protector, but you need to protect your self before God will protect you...
Take this Hijjab for example. Before, a girl or woman wearing Hijjab here will be treated and respected specially, but now, that's not the case, Boko boys have bastardize the Hijjab, they use some scumbagss to bomb people using it.. So tell me, what is more useful here, people's lives or Hijjab?
So, something that will be agreed by the masses has to be done, we cannot continue like this..
And for those of you criticizing me, come to the far North East and experience first hand experience.. You would understand better....
In reply to a brother who said banning Hijjab will not stop the attack on innocent civilians, Take this.
The Americans has the world class police and crimes still happens, what if there's no police?
First of all, I didn't say they should ban Hijjab, the government should suspend or make a suitable alterative to it so as to minimize the harm these people using the Hijjab the wrong way are causing..
Lastly,remember those people killed are some people's father's, mothers, brothers and sisters. Some are the breadwinners of their entire family, some have four wives and children in multiples, think of what will happen to such families, just think! Think please!

This is still not a reason. This is so because the hijab also has a social function, apart from the the religious func
Walelavender:
Still not out of the woods. We will overcome. #God save Nigeria.
Sunymoore:

Yeah! As a Muslim from North East, I concur! I hate Hijjab now, I prefer seeing mini skirt girls than those wearing Hijjab,because girls wearing mini skirt will not kill me and they are minding their business!
For those quoting me out of context
What I said should not be to taken literal.. Feed on this
You need to be alive to practice religion, you also need to be fully human to live your life comfortably. God is the ultimate protector, but you need to protect your self before God will protect you...
Take this Hijjab for example. Before, a girl or woman wearing Hijjab here will be treated and respected specially, but now, that's not the case, Boko boys have bastardize the Hijjab, they use some scumbagss to bomb people using it.. So tell me, what is more useful here, people's lives or Hijjab?
So, something that will be agreed by the masses has to be done, we cannot continue like this..
And for those of you criticizing me, come to the far North East and experience first hand experience.. You would understand better....
In reply to a brother who said banning Hijjab will not stop the attack on innocent civilians, Take this.
The Americans has the world class police and crimes still happens, what if there's no police?
First of all, I didn't say they should ban Hijjab, the government should suspend or make a suitable alterative to it so as to minimize the harm these people using the Hijjab the wrong way are causing..
Lastly,remember those people killed are some people's father's, mothers, brothers and sisters. Some are the breadwinners of their entire family, some have four wives and children in multiples, think of what will happen to such families, just think! Think please!

This is still not a reason. This is so because the hijab also has a social function, apart from the the religious function.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by Slimmos(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
ajebuter:

Not forgetting he had already mingled with 'president Michelle of western Germany' abi? grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Are you minding dat fool? Always playing d blame and conspiracy games for their woes. Northerners and conspiracy theories are like 5 &6.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by pat077: 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
I thought they said GEJ wanted to annihilate the North.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by Orikinla(m): 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
annibro:

Cameroun has banned the covering of Veils by women & 'Bukas' from operating.
But Religious dogmas would not allow Nigeria do dis. Its quite unfortunate cos without d ban on Hijabs, insurgency is here 2 stay.

BTW: Kaftan & Bubas or any bogus clothing should equally be banned 4d
Time being.

The worst enemies to fight are those without uniform.
They can identify Nigerian Armed Forces, but Nigerian Armed Forces cannot identify before they strike.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mubbyleey:
This shows that boko haram are not muslims... killing people on Eid day!

Idiat. They are Christians abi?
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by Sunymoore(m): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
abdulmii:

This is still no
Your opinion is duely noted!
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by juman(m): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Boko haram are angry people this government should talk to them.

This government is failing us already.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by ikechime(m): 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
Our military should used long-range scanners and bomb detectors
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by stiles009(m): 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mubbyleey:
Na which state you dey...?

Benue state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide / Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm / Governor Adeleke Campaigns For PDP In Iragbiji (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.