Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Town Where Death Awaits Albinos - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Town Where Death Awaits Albinos (57186 Views)

Checkout These Throwback Pics Of New Ooni Of Ife As He Awaits Coronation 2day / Albinos / Town Where Life And Enjoyment Awaits Albinos and Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by macof(m): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2015
Fake story. It's impossible for the Aworo not to know the origins or reasons for that taboo

Btw the image I saw there isn't a river but a pond

1 Like

Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by macof(m): 8:28am On Jul 20, 2015
HiGod:
It's all lie.
I was born and raised in Ibule-Soro....

Exactly! How can there be a taboo that the Aworo can't even explain
Yet we have never heard of this news until now

Albinos that are special to Yoruba traditions

Fake news indeed

1 Like

Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by wtfCode: 8:29am On Jul 20, 2015
atleast their gals will never try or go near a bleaching cream.

1 Like

Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by dblaisepascal(m): 8:35am On Jul 20, 2015
nairamaverick:

Source:
http://newtelegraphonline.com/town-where-death-awaits-albinos/
all inhabitant from d kingdom needs deliverance from ancestral manipulation' till then, ur destiny will be limited'. D only tin that comes out of dat land is good palm wine' a cursed land for drunks'. Others are celebrating oil filled land, agric blessed land and some reasonable natural resources'. Dat land is in die need for a moutain of fire deliverance ' marine spirit manipulation must stop' believe it or not- UR goddess is a dirty frustrated blood sucker
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by macof(m): 8:37am On Jul 20, 2015
ugomma2000:
Every Yoruba has one form of paganism and diabolism running in his or her blood, whether a christian
or Muslim. It's an in borne thing.

People should be careful when it comes to intermarriage with this tribe, they claim
to be peaceful, but members, curses and insults don't ever cease from their mouths. it's
terrible.
How is paganism a bad thing? Btw every human being on earth has a Paganic origin

Go inform yourself

1 Like

Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by macof(m): 8:38am On Jul 20, 2015
dblaisepascal:
all inhabitant from d kingdom needs deliverance from ancestral manipulation' till then, ur destiny will be limited'. D only tin that comes out of dat land is good palm wine' a cursed land for drunks'. Others are celebrating oil filled land, agric blessed land and some reasonable natural resources'. Dat land is in die need for a moutain of fire deliverance ' marine spirit manipulation must stop' believe it or not- UR goddess is a dirty frustrated blood sucker
undecided rants
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by ArodewilliamsT: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2015
eyeview:
This tribe is synonymous with traditional evil worships, ritual,occultism,idol worships,fetish practices,demonic strongholds, diabolic beliefs and actions,ritual dens,etc.
Am not a bit surprised. When will they start fearing God.
Imagine innocently travelling thru this town as an albino,they will pursue you till they kill you to appease a certain 'river demon'.

Those yorubas must have killed all their light skinned children at birth. Sofistikomkom people!.
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by kdfemi(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2015
Iamsynord:
OK ..What of Light Skinned ..As in like Albino American??
whites don't have albinos because they are albinos them self, is only blacks dat give birth to albinos...scientifically proven...
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by An2elect2(f): 8:49am On Jul 20, 2015
macof:

How is paganism a bad thing? Btw every human being on earth has a Paganic origin

Go inform yourself

When will you be wise undecided
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by macof(m): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

sophisticated ones with sophisticated backwardness

And in ur stupidity you believe this false story
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by macof(m): 8:54am On Jul 20, 2015
An2elect2:

I am already gifted with wisdom by my Lord Orunmila
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 20, 2015
shachris02:
is that Why Nnamdi kanu hates yorubas So much?
grin grin grin
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by An2elect2(f): 8:58am On Jul 20, 2015
macof:
I am already gifted with wisdom by my Lord Orunmila
no wonder undecided
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by writer2000(m): 9:07am On Jul 20, 2015
An2elect2:

I love you for tht question. For those that wish to know, this tribe are cunny in
their ways. Study their mode of income, life style, in fact their livelihood,
there forms of diabolical backups. If its money, the money dont
always do them well but spent on owambe and petty businesses that dont
make them even look good as most of them are damn black ugly.

But the point is this, every hand in this tribe is soiled with ritual sacrifices. Beware!!!
i'm talking with experience. I will give you example below;

1. The White garment church; study these churches, you will observe they are not far from
ritualists mode of worship, which includes spiritual incantations, thats why majority of
yorubas are white garment members, and it has been leaked that 95% of these
white robe churches are connected with ogboni society. of course the colour symbol for
ogboni is white.

2. Study their monarch system

3. Study their way of speaking; they dont ever argue or bark without ugly swears that deals
with deities.

4. and the story by the OP is a proof of this tribe diabolical lifestyle, because you should
know that every parent visits a traditional priest for sacrifices, to prevent bearing
albino children or very light skinned children, this is a fact proven. AND
IT WORKS FOR THEM. Christians are not exempted at all, they a re secret believers of
Sango system. Muslims are worst in this case. Yoruba muslims are worst than
pagans. BEWARE!!!

THE TRUTH IS BITTER, I HAVE TO LET IT OUT.
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by writer2000(m): 9:07am On Jul 20, 2015
For those that wish to know, this tribe are cunny in

But the point is this, every hand in this tribe is soiled with ritual sacrifices. Beware!!!

1. The White garment church; study these churches, you will observe they are not far from
ritualists mode of worship, which includes spiritual incantations, thats why majority of
white robe churches are connected with ogboni society. of course the colour symbol for
ogboni is white.

3. Study their way of speaking; they dont ever argue or bark without ugly swears that deals
with deities.

4. and the story by the OP is a proof of this tribe diabolical lifestyle, because you should
know that every parent visits a traditional priest for sacrifices, to prevent bearing
IT WORKS FOR THEM. Christians are not exempted at all, they a re secret believers of
pagans. BEWARE!!!

Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by davien(m): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2015
eyeview:
This tribe is synonymous with traditional evil worships, ritual,occultism,idol worships,fetish practices,demonic strongholds, diabolic beliefs and actions,ritual dens,etc.
Am not a bit surprised. When will they start fearing God.
Imagine innocently travelling thru this town as an albino,they will pursue you till they kill you to appease a certain 'river demon'.
It's the same as gays being a taboo to you and you and your lot also killing them for no justified reason,so when will you be an empathic human being? undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by wtfCode: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2015
i guess the albinos must taste like chicken to the gods. WtF
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by writer2000(m): 9:12am On Jul 20, 2015
macof:

Go inform yourself

Bro you cant serve two masters, either you serve God or sango. Your tribe are
deceiving themselves, in fact you folks are biased, to boil it down, I see frustration
and anxiety in your lives. Beacuse of strong root in deities by your ancerstors, its
difficult to sieve out the bad blood in your systems, becuase i can observe you all
are proud of the deities connection. you feel safe in them, but you forget, one
must die one day, after death what next?
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by macof(m): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2015
delishpot:
Someone will sèe this and wonder why christianity is more accepted by Africans instead of these jujus ba? Now imagine if (God forbid)soneone from there gives birth to an albino. Shey even before the so called godess kill the pikin, world people wont out of fear and ignorance kill it? They will claim to be averting calamity by eliminating the child(if they didnt, nothing will happen but their dibia as ussual will use the power of fear to bind them. Just tell them that the albino and the non albinos will be killed together by the angry godess and that is it) As is with all religions, the people fight on behalf of their gods instead of the other way round.

Christianity is shit, the news is fake
That is how you people lie against African traditions. ..ur scheme to getting converts
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by macof(m): 9:36am On Jul 20, 2015
An2elect2:

no wonder undecided
Point is. ..only a completely gullible person would believe this story

Knowing how important albinos are to yorubas

Same gullibility that makes u prey to the jargon u hear in church
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by adaxxy: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2015
grin
buygala:

I just looked up "jobless" in the dictionary and your name came up as a perfect synonym sad

example...

Why are you this introvert?

His girlfriend left him because he was introvert sad

I pity all these introvert Nigerian girls strolling around aimlessly in Dubai.... They take the Arab dicck and are paid with the Arab prison undecided

I got very introvert on Tuesday, and I decided to compete with introvert for FTC for 12 hours.... that was how I wasted 12 hours of my precious life and introvert still beat me 67-10 on the topics I commented on sad
grin the girl hmmmm I wonder if she get work.
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by macof(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2015
writer2000:

Bro you cant serve two masters, either you serve God or sango. Your tribe are
deceiving themselves, in fact you folks are biased, to boil it down, I see frustration
and anxiety in your lives. Beacuse of strong root in deities by your ancerstors, its
difficult to sieve out the bad blood in your systems, becuase i can observe you all
are proud of the deities connection. you feel safe in them, but you forget, one
must die one day, after death what next?

Stupidity at its peak

You think a people stripping themselves off their ethnic identity for some foreign impotent deity called Jehova is living life?
It's the Igbos I pity, Traditions and Spirituality dying out for foreign religion probably due to self hatred
while proud people like the Yoruba and Bini are selling their culture to the world. ..u keep buying poo from Europeans. .same poo Europeans are dumping

Sango is a God, not less than ur moutain deity from Israel
Proud people are not frustrated, you should be weeping at the level of filth you have degenerated into
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by macof(m): 9:54am On Jul 20, 2015
writer2000:

I love you for tht question. For those that wish to know, this tribe are cunny in

ogboni is white.

with deities.

pagans. BEWARE!!!

Certified mad man
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by tonychristopher: 9:55am On Jul 20, 2015
macof:

And in ur stupidity you believe this false story

I have seen and heard a whole lot of things in sophisticated region that are bigger than this yet it turns true . from oro human head to jankara human parts market and this is just small

so your idiotcy and stupidity beclouding your reasoning wants to sweep this under the carpet

your name is sorry

1 Like

Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by macof(m): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

I have seen and heard a whole lot of things in sophisticated region that are bigger than this yet it turns true . from oro human head to jankara human parts market and this is just small

so your idiotcy and stupidity beclouding your reasoning wants to sweep this under the carpet

your name is sorry

Am talking about this tthread and the op not jankara market
Use ur head pls. ..its there for a reason
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by tonychristopher: 9:57am On Jul 20, 2015
macof:

Stupidity at its peak

You think a people stripping themselves off their ethnic identity for some foreign impotent deity called Jehova is living life?
It's the Igbos I pity, Traditions and Spirituality dying out for foreign religion probably due to self hatred
while proud people like the Yoruba and Bini are selling their culture to the world. ..u keep buying poo from Europeans. .same poo Europeans are dumping

Sango is a God, not less than ur moutain deity from Israel
Proud people are not frustrated, you should be weeping at the level of filth you have degenerated into

don't worry about the wisemen from east ..westernization favours them

1 Like

Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by tonychristopher: 10:00am On Jul 20, 2015
macof:

Am talking about this tthread and the op not jankara market
Use ur head pls. ..its there for a reason

your ability to read in between the line us lacking

jankara market anology is just to place this op side by side and know albino is a child play compared to jankara

so my Sophisticated (g)host don't worry I admire your sophisticated system
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by tonychristopher: 10:03am On Jul 20, 2015
writer2000:
For those that wish to know, this tribe are cunny in

ogboni is white.

with deities.

pagans. BEWARE!!!

hmmmm thats too harsh ...but truth is always harsh anyway
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by Pinocchioo(f): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2015
buygala:

I just looked up "jobless" in the dictionary and your name came up as a perfect synonym sad

example...

Why are you this introvert?

His girlfriend left him because he was introvert sad

I pity all these introvert Nigerian girls strolling around aimlessly in Dubai.... They take the Arab dicck and are paid with the Arab prison undecided

I got very introvert on Tuesday, and I decided to compete with introvert for FTC for 12 hours.... that was how I wasted 12 hours of my precious life and introvert still beat me 67-10 on the topics I commented on sad

There is more to life than getting the highest number of FTC on nairaland
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by IYANGBALI: 10:36am On Jul 20, 2015
A no go area for Saka
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by hahn(m): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2015
A team should take an albino there. Let the albino sleep in a protected house for one week. If the "goddess" doesn't kill the albino then we can safely conclude that they are only delusional and barbaric

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by delishpot: 11:15am On Jul 20, 2015
macof:

Christianity is shit, the news is fake
That is how you people lie against African traditions. ..ur scheme to getting converts

Haha grin grin grin.....boooiinngggg! You miss cool Who cares about any of them including christianity as its practiced today? A religion free world will do us more good at this point in time. My point is, At least christianity does not forbid any food, race, gender, disabilities etc. Any hoe, re read and enjoy your smart comment.

NB see the mode your belief in a religion set you in? See the downside of religion? Sudenly you turned red and went googoo gaagaa all for religion sake. Tell me now, the diff between this and terrorists? I guess if a god or godess says someone should be killed to protect your community from a disaster people like you who believe in that shit will carry out that order without remorse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} / Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Female Snake Charmers At The Wedding Of Emir Sanusi's Daughter (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.