Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Nairaland Trying To Frustrate Biafran Cause - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Trying To Frustrate Biafran Cause (1118 Views)

Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk / N400m Fraud: Metuh ‘cooked Up’ Allegations To Frustrate Trial —EFCC. / Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nairaland Trying To Frustrate Biafran Cause by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2015
My post on Ibibio and and Biafra earlier on Nairaland, which appeared in 3 local newspaper in Akwa Ibom state, had generated lots of controversies. But to me, it was an eye opener. We may have our differences with the igbos, but Biafra is a better country to stay.
Though I may not buy all of Nnamdi Kalu's thoughts, but an Independent Confederate state of Biafra is where I belong..

Where the resources of my state would be controlled by my state, for the development of my state. Where we would not need to fight the boko haram who wants sharia in the entire nation.

The fact is, we really do want to be a people of our own, but the new Biafra means economic partnership, the igbos have the market and we have the waters..

I remain a proud son of Akwa Ibom in Biafraland, West Africa..

Henceforth, I shall not be bothered with issues related to the zoo.

I hail the new Biafra, land of the Rising Sun..

I wrote the post, i have just quoted, and it was deleted from Nairaland. I had to go through nairaland's rule 1- 21, and i discovered I have not broken any rule.

If nairaland was a property of the zoo kingdom, the federal republic of nigeria, i would have deleted my account the moment i ceased to be her citizen. If the mod, who hid my thread, had seen it as a seccesionist thread, then moving it to Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics section. And not to hide or delete it.

I believe technology and internet based forum like nairaland should be used to fight marginalization and political oppression, and not a tool to foster them.

I appeal to Seun, to ensure Justice is rendered in this regards, as i need an explanation and apologies for the embarrassment caused to my personality, and my nation Biafra.

Long Live Nairaland,
Long Live the Land of the Rising Sun!
Long Live the New Biara!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Trying To Frustrate Biafran Cause by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2015
I don tire to dhe hear am sef #squeezingmaface
Re: Nairaland Trying To Frustrate Biafran Cause by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2015
What is nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Trying To Frustrate Biafran Cause by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2015
londongal03:
What is nairaland?

An online forum and discussion board

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Trying To Frustrate Biafran Cause by justhelp(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2015
Op u did not broke any rules, but u post it where it won't be posted,Nl belong to the Zoo abi, then post ur Biafra nonsense to biafrud forum. Anu

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Trying To Frustrate Biafran Cause by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2015
@OP, dont mind them........

The truth is like a bitter pill......u just cant digest it easily. But hey! It cures ailments.

Lies are as sweet as sugar........u love the taste and the sweetness. But mind u! The sicknesses it creates are too hard to cure.

An example is the Zoo and boko haram.

Whether you like it or not,

Radio Biafra tells you the truth. Though, a bitter truth!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Trying To Frustrate Biafran Cause by chris4gold(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2015
what are you saying ؟
Re: Nairaland Trying To Frustrate Biafran Cause by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2015
justhelp:
Op u did not broke any rules, but u post it where it won't be posted,Nl belong to the Zoo abi, then post ur Biafra nonsense to biafrud forum. Anu

Nairaland- Copyright © 2005- 2015 Oluwaseun Osewa. When that is changed to federal republic of Nigeria, I will delete my account

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Trying To Frustrate Biafran Cause by betty202020(m): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2015
transit4:

I wrote the post, i have just quoted, and it was deleted from Nairaland. I had to go through nairaland's rule 1- 21, and i discovered I have not broken any rule.

If nairaland was a property of the zoo kingdom, the federal republic of nigeria, i would have deleted my account the moment i ceased to be her citizen. If the mod, who hid my thread, had seen it as a seccesionist thread, then moving it to Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics section. And not to hide or delete it.

I believe technology and internet based forum like nairaland should be used to fight marginalization and political oppression, and not a tool to foster them.

I appeal to Seun, to ensure Justice is rendered in this regards, as i need an explanation and apologies for the embarrassment caused to my personality, and my nation Biafra.

Long Live Nairaland,
Long Live the New Biara!
surely they will gather, but because their gathering is not of God, they will scatter. my dear, the evil one have no power to frustrated u or ur posts. stand on the truth. The Righteous father will surely grant us BIAFRA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Trying To Frustrate Biafran Cause by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2015
betty202020:
surely they will gather, but because their gathering is not of God, they will scatter. my dear, the evil one have no power to frustrated u or ur posts. stand on the truth. The Righteous father will surely grant us BIAFRA.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Trying To Frustrate Biafran Cause by omoelesa(m): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2015
Mumu biafrans.1. carying the zoo passport all over the world 2 .ricite the national anthem of the zoo 3. go to school establish by the zoo 4 .come post rubish about biafra on a site own by zoo citizen .5. Travel freely to other part of the zoo 6. Take part in the election conducted by zoo.7. Go to hostipal establish by the zoo to seek medical help. The Most Mumu Animals In The Zoo Are Definitely the Biafrans.Nonsence

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Trying To Frustrate Biafran Cause by 9jii(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2015
Biafra should be thankful to nairaland, becos is where we see the stories

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Trying To Frustrate Biafran Cause by fineguy11(m): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2015
transit4:

Long Live Nairaland,
Long Live the New Biara!
u are frm akwaibom and u support biafra,good luck to u...im frm akwaibom and i dont support the fraud called biafra....adolf hitler promised germany heaven on earth...he blamed the jews for every single problem faced by Germany then and what was the end result?Hitler used propaganda to destroy germany, just like that con man Kalu, is bent on destroying the south eastern part of nigeria...FREEDOM,FREEDOM,FREEDOM...these were the same words the Germans were brainwashed with.....

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Trying To Frustrate Biafran Cause by vanunu: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
But Germany is today the biggest economy in Europe. The one Nigeria u a hearing today is simply because of the oil, if it is the hausas that have the oil, do u think that they will allow anybody from Akwa ibom to have a drop of it for free. I wonder why some of my brothers from the niger delta dont think at all.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Trying To Frustrate Biafran Cause by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hee.Gbo feefle again
Re: Nairaland Trying To Frustrate Biafran Cause by Rose2014: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
fineguy11:
u are frm akwaibom and u support biafra,good luck to u...im frm akwaibom and i dont support the fraud called biafra....adolf hitler promised germany heaven on earth...he blamed the jews for every single problem faced by Germany then and what was the end result?Hitler used propaganda to destroy germany, just like that con man Kalu, is bent on destroying the south eastern part of nigeria...FREEDOM,FREEDOM,FREEDOM...these were the same words the Germans were brainwashed with.....

Very soon your deep hatred for Jonathan will consume u. The hatred that has overtaken your sense of reasoning.

Ndo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Trying To Frustrate Biafran Cause by shachris06: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
vanunu:
But Germany is today the biggest economy in Europe. The one Nigeria u a hearing today is simply because of the oil, if it is the hausas that have the oil, do u think that they will allow anybody from Akwa ibom to have a drop of it for free. I wonder why some of my brothers from the niger delta dont think at all.

did Germany become the biggest by alienating itself from the rest of the world or coming together as one strong confederate? I bet you did know that there was west and East Germany. They saw the folly of disunity and decided to come together as one.

Of course, you don't reason....you are a zooombie.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Trying To Frustrate Biafran Cause by SUBMARINE: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
shachris06:

did Germany become the biggest by alienating itself from the rest of the world or coming together as one strong confederate? I bet you did know that there was west and East Germany. They saw the folly of disunity and decided to come together as one.

fineguy11:

Hitler won a honourable peace for Germany

True or False cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Trying To Frustrate Biafran Cause by cheruv: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
transit4:

Long Live Nairaland,
Long Live the New Biara!
Now you're talking based on reality..
Re: Nairaland Trying To Frustrate Biafran Cause by cheruv: 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
shachris06:

What I don't like is people quoting history upside down! angry
East & West Germany came as a result of the occupation of Germany following the defeat of the Nazis. The Soviets refused to merge their zone with the rest and instead set it up as East Germany while the rest became West Germany.
I love the Germans smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Trying To Frustrate Biafran Cause by Ishilove: 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nairaland will not provide a platform for any secessionist movement, neither will we lend voice to seditious and treasonable online activities.

9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g incitement.

Please take note and cooperate with the management so that the forum will be conducive for all of us.

1 Like

(1)

Official Photos From The Chief Of Defence Staff Hand Over Ceremony In Abuja / True Love In Action!! Man Proposes To Severely Disfigured Girlfriend. / Meet The Most Dangerous Women In The World (PHOTOS & VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.