Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,749 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Lmaooooooooo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lmaooooooooo (925 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lmaooooooooo by AnambraDota: 10:12am On Jul 17, 2015
I was chatting with my friend, we graduated together but his younger brother was admitted when we were rounding up.

As we were chatting I remembered his brother should have graduated by now and should be serving, when I asked after the younger one, my guy told me his bros dey house oo.
Then I asked him why isn't he serving, my gee told me that the first call up came and his kid brother was posted to Kaduna but their parents said "No Way". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I asked him which batch he told me, they I reminded him that 2 batches have gone after the batch what happen the lad isn't serving, he said the second posting was Gombe and their parents said over their body. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So as we were chatting I asked him his take on the service brouhaha, he told me guy my hand no dey, he said they are working for Akwa Ibom or Bayelsa for him to serve. When I reminded my guy that isn't Kaduna and Gombe Nigeria, the dude asked me to "lock up"

The reason why am saying this is that, I posted in my FB wall about why am supporting Biafra, the dude was among the first to label me anti-Nigerian and tribalist.
He was so hard on me about my stand on Biafra which I said should be allowed to have a referendum because of the wanton killings and flagrant abuse of people's rights going on in Nigeria.

This my dude love Nigeria but he doesn't want his younger ones to serve in a particular part of Nigeria because the family know that no matter how patriotic or one Nigeriac they are that can never stop their kid from being lynched in North if there is a Cartoon of a dead Arabian man in Denmark.

One Nigeria groupies are hypocrites first, liars second and both third.

LMAOoooOooooOooooOooooOoOooO

6 Likes

Re: Lmaooooooooo by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2015
i cast no blame on his parents.
Re: Lmaooooooooo by Khd95(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2015
I can c ure reasoning this issue frm biafran perspective...fvck dis ain't funny a bit
Re: Lmaooooooooo by AnambraDota: 10:29am On Jul 17, 2015
Dharniel:
i cast no blame on his parents.

There is one Jehovah Witness guy I have, whenever I post anything Biafra on my timeline the dude will come against but the said dude doesn't sing Nigeria national anthem grin grin grin grin the dude doesn't believe in the leadership of man reason why he always bombard with how do you think Biafra is the solution.

Pls how do I reply this dude who doesn't believe in human leadership, he doesn't believe in Nigeria yet Biafra is evil to him grin grin grin grin
Re: Lmaooooooooo by AnambraDota: 10:30am On Jul 17, 2015
Khd95:
I can c ure reasoning this issue frm biafran perspective...fvck dis ain't funny a bit

Ok reason it on one Nigeria platform, shouldn't the guy suppose to die for what they believe in ?
Re: Lmaooooooooo by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 17, 2015
AnambraDota:

There is one Jehovah Witness guy I have, whenever I post anything Biafra on my timeline the dude will come against but the said dude doesn't sing Nigeria national anthem grin grin grin grin the dude doesn't believe in the leadership of man reason why he always bombard with how do you think Biafra is the solution.

Pls how do I reply this dude who doesn't believe in human leadership, he doesn't believe in Nigeria yet Biafra is evil to him grin grin grin grin

i don't blame this guy also, the present state of our beloved nation would make me not to. all i can just say is i pray he witness the ongoing change in nigeria...
Re: Lmaooooooooo by Khd95(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2015
AnambraDota:

Ok reason it on one Nigeria platform, shouldn't the guy suppose to die for what they believe in ?

Pple would die for a justifiable cause nt senseless killing by son unscrupulous elements.....

I would gladly giv up my life for one Nigeria if there is an external aggression entirely...

U dnt xpect me to die in d hands of deranged nd useless beings
Re: Lmaooooooooo by A7(m): 10:55am On Jul 17, 2015
The actions of your friends family is justifiable, i hope all Nigerian families would follow suit. This might make the govt double its effort of countering insurgency that's ripping our common inheritance apart.

Who will love going to those places knowing fully well a sneaky cowery raving lunatic will at any moment blow them to death?

Unfortunately your only reason of mocking him is because he oppose the biafran call, but wait, how is your Biafra brothers coping? Arent they afraid of the same monster?

Below is a photo of one of your brothers holding a placard with this written:

"Bringing Boko haram for us is injustice, we no want die. "

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2618481_2612838wenowannscreenshot20157_jpeg0160162d76673f688a32bfda5fda22bc

Other protesters go around with similar placards shutting roads of igbo states and closing their markets for days. You want Biafra and claim to be prepared to burn down Nigeria to ashes yet few prisoners are giving you sleepless nights, dude if i were you i will create a thread to mock and laugh at myself.
Re: Lmaooooooooo by AnambraDota: 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
A7:
The actions of your friends family is justifiable, i hope all Nigerian families would follow suit. This might make the govt double its effort of countering insurgency that's ripping our common inheritance apart.

Who will love going to those places knowing fully well a sneaky cowery raving lunatic will at any moment blow them to death?

Unfortunately your only reason of mocking him is because he oppose the biafran call, but wait, how is your Biafra brothers coping? Arent they afraid of the same monster?

Below is a photo of one of your brothers holding a placard with this written:

"Bringing Boko haram for us is injustice, we no want die. "

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2618481_2612838wenowannscreenshot20157_jpeg0160162d76673f688a32bfda5fda22bc

Other protesters go around with similar placards shutting roads of igbo states and closing their markets for days. You want Biafra and claim to be prepared to burn down Nigeria to ashes yet few prisoners are giving you sleepless nights, dude if i were you i will create a thread to mock and laugh at myself.

Which few prisoners, we have nothing with Boko Haram North so why should harbour their political creations gone bad, what happens in East remain in East so let everything that happens in North stay in North except water melon and carrot
Re: Lmaooooooooo by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
The one nijeriya advocates in the southwest are no different from the BBOG campaigners who will rather march to Aso Rock than to Sambisa forest

1 Like

Re: Lmaooooooooo by abouzaid: 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
@op, the average Nigerian is a hypocrite, that is no news. they will rather deceive themselves with blind religion and unquestioned social conformity than ask themselves self examining truths. my sister was posted to yola in the last batch. i don't need to tell u that she is currently serving down south. Nigeria ids a fraud and we should put end to it peacefully through a referendum. that's my take on this.
Re: Lmaooooooooo by abouzaid: 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
PvtParts2:
The one nijeriya advocates in the southwest are no different from the BBOG campaigners who will rather march to Aso Rock than to Sambisa forest
oby ezekwesili is a shameless self centred politician. who doesn't know her story?

1 Like

Re: Lmaooooooooo by AnambraDota: 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
abouzaid:
@op, the average Nigerian is a hypocrite, that is no news. they will rather deceive themselves with blind religion and unquestioned social conformity than ask themselves self examining truths. my sister was posted to yola in the last batch. i don't need to tell u that she is currently serving down south. Nigeria ids a fraud and we should put end to it peacefully through a referendum. that's my take on this.

My brother don't mind them, the same politicians that love Nigeria have all their kids in Western world schooling and using medical facilities
Re: Lmaooooooooo by abouzaid: 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
AnambraDota:

My brother don't mind them, the same politicians that love Nigeria have all their kids in Western world schooling and using medical facilities
u need to see how all the Nigerian lovers in abuja were running away during the last general elections. i really pity any igbo or Yoruba man with a mansion in abuja.

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Yoruba Girl Supports Radio Biafra And Blasts Nigerian Broadcasting Cor / Osun Bags Award On School Feeding Programme / Transformation Legacy Of Former President GEJ Still Standing Tall.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.