Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

The Adventures Of Francis In Dreamland - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Adventures Of Francis In Dreamland (651 Views)

Empty / The Adventures Of One Man Squad And Six Other Stories / Adventures Of The Village Idiot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Adventures Of Francis In Dreamland by martin92(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2015
My name is Francis, no, not me(the writer), HIM(Francis) !!!. The story i am about to tell you are my different adventures from my sojourn into dreamland. Take your devices, get some popcorn and lets get on with my adventures
Re: The Adventures Of Francis In Dreamland by Divepen1(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2015
Rubs hand... Let's go there
Re: The Adventures Of Francis In Dreamland by lordtim001(m): 11:56am On Jul 17, 2015
Let the story begin!
Re: The Adventures Of Francis In Dreamland by lordtim001(m): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2015
Divepen1:
Is it because of the cold? wink
Divepen1:
Is it because of the cold?
Re: The Adventures Of Francis In Dreamland by martin92(m): 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
EPISODE 1: THE BATTLE WITH LUCIFER

I concluded my activities for the day and drifted off to sleep and as like every other night i was transported to Dreamland, a place located in the spiritual realm.

Earth was a very bad place to stay so i mobilized some people in dreamland to follow me to fight Lucifer and his angels. We all prepared very well for the herculean task ahead of us and with a sizable number of people armed to the teeth and ready to give their lives for earth, we all marched to Hades to do battle with Lucifer and his angels so that we can liberate earth forever from evil.

We marched into Hades, a trumpet was sounded and the war began in earnest. Fighting the angels of the devil was not a small task but we were determined to put an end to earth's suffering. I fought with so much dexterity that i didn't know existed in me and killed so many angels but on looking back i saw that there where so many casualties on both sides but i was determined to achieve my aim of defeating Lucifer, so i pushed on.

I met Lucifer in an exclusive part of Hades torturing people, and he gave me that look of "how the hell did a human being get to this place". I told him, "Lucifer, Angel Michael was merciful to you back then but i am not going to show you any one, prepare to die, pick up your sword. So we with my blood drenched body, i engaged Lucifer in a deadly fight, we fought, clashed swords together, and after 30 minutes of heavy fighting i exploited Lucifer's weak point, got him down on the floor and was about to kill him when my roommate hit me hard on the body and shouted, "Francis !!! Wake up !!!There is a cockroach on your body. That how was how Lucifer escaped a second time. I started wondering if my roommate was an agent of Lucifer.

Source : www.martinezefra..com
Re: The Adventures Of Francis In Dreamland by Divepen1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
lordtim001:
Is it because of the cold? wink Is it because of the cold?
I dey expecting the story
Re: The Adventures Of Francis In Dreamland by Divepen1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
chai shocked We need to probe your roommate

1 Like

Re: The Adventures Of Francis In Dreamland by lordtim001(m): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
Useless thread...Unfollowing![No Offence sire]
Re: The Adventures Of Francis In Dreamland by Divepen1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
lordtim001:
Useless thread...Unfollowing![No Offence sire]
B.O
B
Re: The Adventures Of Francis In Dreamland by ijobaooorun(m): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hope u didn't copy and paste this..

Then I say this is creativity.... U try joor, make they go die
Re: The Adventures Of Francis In Dreamland by martin92(m): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
ijobaooorun:
Hope u didn't copy and paste this..

Then I say this is creativity.... U try joor, make they go die

Thanks. i almost lost faith in myself because of that guy. i guess i will continue

(1) (Reply)

Virtue Digest This Week: How To Get The Man Of Your Dreams / Amateur Short Stories / The Secondary School Boys. Episode Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.