Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

The Unknown Shadow Is Here - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Unknown Shadow Is Here (671 Views)

Shadow(vengence!! / The Unknown / Unknown Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Unknown Shadow Is Here by Divepen1(m): 7:32am On Jan 13, 2016
Good morning/afternoon/night...
You can now get a copy of my story the 'Unknown Shadow'
For just 200 naira at Okadabooks.
While there are other means of payment, you can pay through Etisalat card. Simple abi...Just load the card into your Okadabooks application and you'll get the book.
Here's the Link

https://www.okadabooks.com/book/about/10463

Thank you
ESE
Namaste
Gracias
Imela
Nagode
Merci

Re: The Unknown Shadow Is Here by Divepen1(m): 7:33am On Jan 13, 2016
Here's how the party began....

Chapter 1
Misplaced Identity

Noises, laughter, scream.
He opened his eyes. The expression that might be found on a man that had just woken is the grim expression, and this was the expression on his face. But he was not having such expression because it was typical of a person waking; rather, he was having the expression because he can’t help it, because he didn’t remember anything, anything about where he was, anything about himself, anything about what he did sometimes before.
The room of someone who is just waking is supposed to be his or her room, but he was sure he had never seen that room before in his life. The shoes should be his' ,but he can’t remember ever putting any of them on. Even the clothes on the hanger were his own but he can’t remember ever putting any of them on; not the shirt, neither the polos nor the trousers.
His phone vibrated and rang the moment he placed his back on the wall. He stopped breathing. Then, he started breathing very slowly, very slowly as he slowly scanned the room again. He can’t remember anything. Not a single thing and that annoyed him. He smacked his head.
He looked at his phone, which was still vibrating to see who the caller was.
‘My Love’
My love?
He didn’t have any love or did he? He picked the call
‘Hello, Jerry dear, how are you?’ The voice of a lady said, happiness radiating in her voice.
‘I’m fine…’ he said, then changed his mind, ‘I’m not fine… I’m not fine… Please who are you?’
‘Jerry, what are you saying?’
‘I don’t know you… I don’t know who you are’.
‘What are you saying, you don’t know me? Jerry, who is there with you?’
‘Here with me? Of course, nobody’, Jerry said. At the same time, one of the girls among the children playing outside the room snickered loudly.
‘Is that not the voice of a lady?’
‘Yes… No’
‘You are a liar…You are cheating on me’.
‘Cheating you? I don’t even know you’.
‘Me…? Shade?’
‘Shade’
‘Ah! Jerry, you are a pretender, and I know what to do for you’.
The call went off. Jerry stared at the phone with his mouth open widely as he his eyes darted from one part of the room to another. He smacked his head again.
‘Where am I?’
‘Who am I?’
‘What is wrong with me?’
He asked himself as he rose from the medium-size bed he was sleeping on. He was putting on a blue silk short, and a singlet. He stepped out of the bed on to the brown rug, examining the room absentmindedly.
‘What is wrong with me?’

Buy the book
Re: The Unknown Shadow Is Here by yusufibrahim(m): 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
Am here boss book sit for us

(1) (Reply)

Ignominy / Trust Me, Everybody Needs This Book –available On Konga, Amazon, Greenmall, Lulu / Download This Free Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.