Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Happy Birthday, Oga Seun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday, Oga Seun (1006 Views)

OGA SEUN ..pls Update Nairaland ..biko... / Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends / Who Is The Oldest Nairaland Asides Oga Seun? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday, Oga Seun by LarrySun(m): 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
Today is the day the LORD has made!

Sometimes, we meet people that change our lives so profoundly that we are never the same persons again. I've had my share of this brief but awesome transformation. The few hours I spent working for this great embodiment of success made me feel successful, and I'm sincerely sure this feeling shall never diminish; for Oga Seun Osewa radiates such brilliance that people close to him flourish in the halo of his greatness. This is a man whose image should be carved in stones. He's that beautiful collosus whose face should be imprinted on the surface of a coin. No wonder today is a public holiday, for today is Seun's birthday!

From the depth of my heart, I wish you many great things on your birthday today. I wish you a year with loads and loads of fun, excitement and beautiful
memories. Happy birthday, sir.

May the Almighty God bless you with wonderful times all the years of your life. Happy Birthday and thanks for
the opportunities you've granted me.

With each new year of your life shall come more opportunities, achievements and greater success. May God bless you.

May the Almighty pour his love and
warmth on you in all walks of life. I wish you a very happy birthday.

Each day, we meet new weathers, new seasons, new opportunities. May your glory shine forth like the brilliant morning sun. May everything you hold dear never wither.

Friends and family, kindly join me in wishing the admin, Seun Osewa, a happy birthday! cheesy

Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday, Oga Seun by cerzo(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
cry
Re: Happy Birthday, Oga Seun by wahles(m): 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
[size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: Happy Birthday, Oga Seun by estyvino(m): 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Is she working there grin
Re: Happy Birthday, Oga Seun by Islamicpope(m): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
May Ur day b great with everything to smile about.

HBD, my broz.

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For NDDC Internship 2015 / Hilarious!! How True Is This Statement About Nigeria Police? (see) / Graphic Photos From The Yoruba N Hausa Fracas At Mile 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.