Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari (49436 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo / N6billion Found In Private Account Of NSCDC Commandant General. / Falana Condemns Arrest, Parading Of Peace Corps Commandant By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by bigiyaro(m): 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
Euro31:
Biafra is not born out of politics, there was Biafra before the zoo sets in.

In the zoo there have been.

Kano Riot of 1956 Igbos target.

Kano Riot of 1958 Igbos targeted.

Maitatisine of the 1984.

Sharia Riot in North targeted.

Miss World Riot in North Igbos targeted.

US invasion of Iraq in North Igbos targeted.

US invasion of Afghanistan in North Igbos were killed.

Israel fight against Hamas, Igbos were killed.

Cartoon Riot Igbos were killed.

Election violence Igbos were killed.

Reinhard Bonke Crusade Riot igbos were killed.

Eclipse of the Moon Igbos were targeted.

Tell me what we have in common with uncircumcized philistine.

Igbos kids will score higher to gain admission in Nigeria but others will score low.

Igbos will die in Lagoon if they vote their choice in Lagos but others will walk free.

Imo and Abia States will use their oil to finace beggerly Osun and Ekiti States but Yorubass will carry placards insulting Igbos to leave Lagos.

May the blood of those that believe in one Nigeria be spilled in the altar of the fraud.

Is the genocide not enough?
ask urself why all wahalas u mentioned happened n keep happenin only to igbo, untill u objectively answer urself, keep rantin while we keep gettin more positions

3 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by GreenUzzy(m): 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Nupe. Gana is a Nupe Name.
Nupes are not Hausas.
the gbagis also bears gana

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dulllard"nhos appointment goes like this.

North.

North.

North.

North.

North.

Yoruba.

North.

North.

North.

North.

North.

North

North.

Cross river.

North.

North.

North.

Yoruba.

North.

North and

North again.

And one more post...

More North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Daliano(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Gana is a Nupe name.
(I have known many Nupes....among my friends from across this country).
Where is Nupe located in the Nigerian map?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Franky9584(m): 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
All ur appointments na northerners. Z dis d change u meant? After una go say na one Nigeria. . . . .hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by carzola(m): 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
President Federal republic of NORTH-geria

Buhari the number one racist man.

keep putting your people everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Sparkle777(f): 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
shikshark:
he should pls restore the lost dignity in NSCDC
Losk kee?

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Daliano:

Where is Nupe located in the Nigerian map?

Have a pleasant day, sire.
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
chuna1985:

OK. Its a northern name.

Yes....he is from the northern part of this country.

Nigeria is made up of many peoples and tongues. He is or countryman....just as you are mine too...even though our tribes and tongues differ.

4 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by dexla(f): 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
bushdoc9919:

And when GEJ was appointing Southerners, there was nothing suspicious eh?

The man is a Nigerian.....and a Northern minority. Your bigotry is really painful to watch.

I tire for NLs oooo, I'm a northerner and still looking for job since Yaradua's administration. they make it sound like once u are a northerner its a free pass to get any federal job. even with all my pmp certification and awards I'm still waiting for Nnpc, CBN, NCC, AMCON job and fyi most people I know in this parastatals are from Niger delta and south west region of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by ifekon: 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
There was a country... BIAFRA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by wokomabest(m): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
In Fela's voice' this gomenti baadio.wetin southerners them do.cos they vote for person of their chioce.
In mama peace voice' all these northerners your shearing theris God oo contunu.

When will buhari stop this politics of bitterness and see Nigeria as one entity.this his stupid atittude could lead to anything,be it Riot or War if not very careful.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by metch1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
Government of the North, by the north nd for the north. I hail oo sai Baba shebi na just the north dey competent pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Toktee(m): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
Since you asked for History class,let me educate you a little on how you guys are pain in the azz;
in 1990 four igbos were caught in adikpo market in kwande local government of benue state,mixing dog blood with palm oil,instead of tendering apology,they opt for attack,attacking everything that stand on their way,finally,they were sent parking.
In 1996 two igbo men attached to vigilanty in gboko town burnt a young man who was on his way to buy formaline for his dead mother ,he was roasted to death by igbo who tagged him a criminal even when he showed them his student identity card,igbo were sent parking out of gboko;
In 1997,an igbo girl stabbed her landlord to death for daring to ask her for her overdued rent,again there was a heavy riot in gboko town.
I want to state catigolically that igbo people(majority) of then are troublesome.
look inside urselves.
Dnt mind the english,mind the message

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by cerzo(m): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
mathskill:

Hypocrite!

It was just yesterday that NIMASA got a new chief executive after the sacking of MR.Ziakede and that person isn't a muslim,hausa or fulani.
But you have a problem when the second in command is appointed the new commander of NScDC because he is hausa fulani.
I meant no harm..i just said government of northen government

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by dame16: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
speak English please
bushdoc9919:

Good afternoon.

So if am man is called Peter Okeke....you would deny his being Ibo by virtue of his first name.

Nigerians and tribalism......

You folks , tribalists better wake up. The time is coming when your views will be outdated.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Daliano(m): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Have a pleasant day, sire.
k
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Dollyak(f): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Yes...and Nigerians.

The most important thing for me is....IS HE QUALIFIED?

Yes....he was the next senior officer.
The question is how come the northerners have by far the most senior officers/people in Nigeria?
I an neutral btw. Is this a reflection of their superior education system or number of northern graduates in Nigeria?
Oh, I don't subscribe to the idea of giving a top post to the most senior officers by default. This should be based on their relative performance, instead of maintaining an uninspiring status quo.
I am talking on social term rather than political.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by fineguy11(m): 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
This is one position i believed shld have gone to the south east......despite being an ardent supporter of PMB,i do not support this appointment!!!
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by codedguy1(m): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
seunmsg:
Some people won't like this at all but as far as am concerned, if he's the most senior officer in the corps and he's qualified to occupy the position, then no problem. He should do his best to reposition the corps to achieve their set objectives.

Why did he not use the same criteria in appointing a DG for the DSS. That's is most senior and most qualified, maybe most senior and most qualified high ranking officers in the DSS were all from a Zone he did not like, hence the appointment of a retired officer as DG.

Buhari's appointments are suspicious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by darkjorse: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
Yes......... and the islamization/ northernization of Nigeria continues. How van this be change? How stup
id Nigerians are to think a 73 year old radical Muslim will change all of a sudden. He played the role quite well to receive the Yoruba educated illiterates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by chesterlee(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
free2ryhme:

It's now a big concern to all Nigerians about the appointment of more Hausas, but I see it from another perception, igbos are very greedy when it comes to money , while yoruba are betrayals, don't get me wrong not all igbos and yorubas I'm referring to, so I know what am saying, let's wait and see, if appointment more Hausas will make Nigeria a better place, so be it.

If my comment hurt you, am sorry

But Hausa/Fulani people are terrorists...

Buhari is a bigot...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Drama35(m): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
And when Jega left office the next most qualified, most senior was a yoruba man but Buhari upturned it and gave it to a northerner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by chidooh1: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
I am not surprised @ all these, after all, the northerners have for long told us that the leadership of Nigeria is destined to them. I only pity the other people who have been giving them the easy ride to achieve that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by ORIGENAL(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
People wey get Naija don dey cary am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by ignis: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
tobimillar:
PMB pls do the needful...pls compensate our ibo brothers na
Keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by feedthenation(m): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
It is now government of the north, by the north and for the northerners.

This is sounding more like a nursery rhyme now.

Does this mean that there are no qualified candidates from other parts of the country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Kings29: 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
IS IT ONLY THE NORTHERNERS, HE IS APPOINTING FOR POSITION, HAAA, NAWAA FOR BUHARI .............

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by opey25(m): 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
dame16:
and abdullahi is what?
abdullahi is an Arabic name.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
free2ryhme:

It's now a big concern to all Nigerians about the appointment of more Hausas, but I see it from another perception, igbos are very greedy when it comes to money , while yoruba are betrayals, don't get me wrong not all igbos and yorubas I'm referring to, so I know what am saying, let's wait and see, if appointment more Hausas will make Nigeria a better place, so be it.

If my comment hurt you, am sorry

Don't be a bigot.
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Pidggin(f): 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
If he is not appointing people of a certain religion, then it must be a Northerner, if in a rare case it is not a Northerner then it must be a male like himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by baffylander(m): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
I wouldn't have commented but I think it would be in the interest of justice and fairness to do so. Abdullah Gana is one of the most competent ACG's in the NSCDC as attested to by a close friend who works with them.
Plus kindly note that any officer above the rank of commandant is a political officer and entitled to vie or be appointed to thee office of the Commandant General.
Don't let's politicise everything....Political bigotry and ethnicity has never made any country great.
P.S he is not the most senior officer...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South West Governors And Ministers Visit Locations Destroyed In Lagos Riots / Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal / Ajimobi Locks Adebayo Alao-Akala N3 Billion Property (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.