Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) (3895 Views)

Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) / Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) / Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by Naijboyzz: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-CYh-IkUyHfo/VajuVTwk2WI/AAAAAAAADEY/awuYv0IHFxQ/s1600/odd2.JPG-721150.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Cx4Cb_7DY9M/VajuWOJNmaI/AAAAAAAADEk/Kzgi78EShRg/s1600/odd.JPG-723906.jpg[/img]

An American man from Bend, Oregon named Beatie,34 has reportedly given birth to a baby girl which makes him the first man in the world to do such.

Beatie was originally a female but he had his breasts removed through surgery and has been living as a man ever since.

He conceived with sperm from a donor and was inseminated at home by his 45-year-old wife Nancy, using a do-it-yourself kit. Beatie reportedly spoke for the first time about the 40-hour labour, describing it as the ‘experience of a lifetime’
In his words:
Nigeriamirror..com

" It was simply amazing and beautiful and is a moment I will cherish for the rest of my life.

"Everyone thought I was going to have a caesarean but I always knew I wanted a natural birth and I had one.

"As she was being born the midwife said she had this mass of dark hair like me.

"I could hear her words but I needed to see her for myself. And then she came out and my eyes just filled with tears. She was so beautiful and perfect in every way. I was overwhelmed with love and wonder and I couldn’t keep my eyes off her. I still can’t today."

The amazing part of the story is that their child is being breast-fed naturally by his wife whose breastmilk was stimulated by the suckling child.

http://nigeriamirror..com/2015/07/unbelievable-meet-first-man-to-give.html
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by Imortal001: 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
Wonder shall never end... Goodluck she-man!

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by obasanjo94(m): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
coolLies....no man can give birth to a baby

Meanwhile I see frontpage

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by obasanjo94(m): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
coolLies....no man can give birth to a baby

Meanwhile I see frontpage

cc:lalasticlala
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by donholy28(m): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
No be man...she removed her female parts but she still be girl

6 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by frankay430(m): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hw real is this
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
unbelievable...
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by falcon01: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
Bullsht
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by jaybee3(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
"Beatie was originally a female but he had his breasts removed through surgery and has been living as a man ever since."
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
From anus or operation? Chei! Aru emeee! Uwa agwugo
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by maverickdude(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
She was originally a female.jst removed ha breasts,y didnt she remove ha pus*y and replace t wt joystick....This Americans are high on gay weed undecided

4 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by cherylsmith(f): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Okay. Congratulations.
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by ELTON123(m): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Who caresundecided
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
I ik
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by starboyzz: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
This guy blog dey rock my brain
Nigeriamirror..com
hmmmm!! You got to mirror your face and blog very well.
Kudos!
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
I say bullcrap!!!!
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by RedCard1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
It's a woman not a man. Just the brea$ts that were taken off. She still has her pu.s$y
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by SELENAqueensy(f): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sorry I don't get, as a man does she have pus*y or d*ck
If it's d*ck, how did he give birth? Anus?
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by DONADAMS(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
end tym tins
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by Oahray: 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
Rubbish. She's just a lesbian with boobs cut off, not a man.
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by kromoto: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Americans will just force this world to end.
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by DeHero1: 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nonsense... she's not a man!
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by holatin(m): 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
if i hear
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by JustCurious: 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
Naijboyzz:

An American man from Bend, Oregon named Beatie,34 has reportedly given birth to a baby girl which makes him the first man in the world to do such.

Beatie was originally a FEMALE but he had his breasts removed through surgery and has been living as a man ever since.

He conceived with sperm from a donor and was inseminated at home by his 45-year-old wife Nancy, using a do-it-yourself kit. Beatie reportedly spoke for the first time about the 40-hour labour, describing it as the ‘experience of a lifetime’
In his words:
Nigeriamirror..com

" It was simply amazing and beautiful and is a moment I will cherish for the rest of my life.

"Everyone thought I was going to have a caesarean but I always knew I wanted a natural birth and I had one.

"As she was being born the midwife said she had this mass of dark hair like me.

"I could hear her words but I needed to see her for myself. And then she came out and my eyes just filled with tears. She was so beautiful and perfect in every way. I was overwhelmed with love and wonder and I couldn’t keep my eyes off her. I still can’t today."

The amazing part of the story is that their child is being breast-fed naturally by his wife whose breastmilk was stimulated by the suckling child.

http://nigeriamirror..com/2015/07/unbelievable-meet-first-man-to-give.html

The highlighted says it all. #NotANews. wink
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by Diznie(f): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
transgender not a real man
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by olaglamour(f): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
wetin we no go hear
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by boolet: 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Rubbish!
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by jeffizy(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
America should take it easy with their current trend of moral perversion.
Science is supposed to find solutions to problems plaguing mother earth.
Not advancing the degradation of all existing moral values.
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by jeffizy(m): 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Sorry I don't get, as a man does she have pus*y or d*ck
If it's d*ck, how did he give birth? Anus?
Quality Reasoning !
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by dkronicle(m): 2:40am On Jul 18, 2015
d dog is still a woman abeg...
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 18, 2015
Iffa hear say Na man... mumu people

(1) (Reply)

This Popular Actor Is Dead?(photo) / Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive To HIV In "Stigma" / Adesua Etomi - Does She Have The Pretty Privilege?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.