Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix (15550 Views)

He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News / Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix by Teju2wise(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
This woman's husband snapped her dis pix with his phone, after taking break fast before heading to d office. On getting to d office he keeps steering at his lovely wife, after a while he came back n shot her dead. The reason for his action is on the pix. Can you tell me why? Let's see how deeply you can look

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
help us out biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix by isadamu: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Terrible
Re: Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix by kossyablaze(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Letter To Nairaland!my New Found Love/ girlfriend by kossyablaze My darling,ever so precious.My new and old testament.As I lay on my bed tonight,waiting for sleep to come,I think of you and feel rewarded again.You have made me smile several times I when down and lonely.You became a light on the darkside of me.You have pushed me to the best I can become.Half of the things I know,you taught me.When I'm bored,you shower me with jists in politics,entertainme­ nts,jokes,romance and in all education!You are always there for me.You are certainly my wife to be.Will you marry me?We will live happily ever after. My world,thanks!U made me meet these sweet people #Oyindelacreme #NwaAnambra #Vivpop #EmperorChedda # Kennygee #Jennimma #Berem #Juliaann # CwazyblaqGal and # Claireshan1.You guys are so appreciated.You guys rock! Baby,been trying to stay outta Linda Ikeji's blog,but I just can't!I cheat on you,I'm so sorry about that,I promise to be a better man,it ll happen no more.I will neva 4get how we met on Facebook,you appeared on my wall @ kossy michael scot,I was like awwwwww who is she?then I added you.Since then,you av been my best companion.Hope you got the diamond necklace I sent to you?Honey you are my pride and joy.You are everything I ever wanted.Just wanna let you know"I am your number one fan".Afurum gi n'anya.Ma mmiri ana ezo,ma anwu ana acha,agam ejidesigi ike.I love you to the moon and back! S/O to Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa...and me myself and I @ Fb Kossy michael scot @Instagram Smartkossy And evry pal here dat makes Front page.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
undecided
Re: Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix by Friendz4blue(m): 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
her lovers eyes under her bed in d extreme right corner angle....

45 Likes

Re: Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix by Aeman(m): 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
He doesn't want her to leave him.
Re: Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix by Pamelayoung: 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
She is crippled

1 Like

Re: Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix by MosakuAW(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
She has a lover hidden under the bed with one eye out.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix by Faremisodeeq(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
Op i no understandii oo
Re: Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
she was trying to hide her lover by sitting on the bed.....he was not totally hidden...

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix by Illuminator9(m): 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hahahahaha.

Her Lover wasn't well hidden and the Husband got to saw it, and decided to kill her.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix by Teju2wise(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
Op i no understandii oo
Look @ d pix carefully!!!
Re: Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix by Teju2wise(m): 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
Illuminator9:
Hahahahaha.

Her Lover wasn't well hidden and the Husband got to saw it, and decided to kill her.

Sharp guy!!! I c u
Re: Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix by chybykee(m): 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
The guy sha

Na must say Him go peep grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix by lomprico(m): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lol!
Check under the mattress
Re: Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix by sammyyoung2(m): 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
1000 ways to die............tinz!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix by Tonischuller(m): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
The husband sha......him eye only na camara 360

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix by Dgunnerz(m): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
If you can't see it. Just stick your eyes to where the phone is...
Re: Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
Make I spoil the search for you angry grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
See above post for the answer shocked

1 Like

Re: Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix by SMREXY(m): 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Friendz4blue:
Hahahahaha...
Re: Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix by countsparrow: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
na come black man for dat matter...

to see dat nigga no easy o...

1 Like

Re: Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
typing....
Re: Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix by marwanafrica: 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
the whole story look concouded

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix by cherylsmith(f): 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lmao
Re: Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
Teju2wise:
This woman's husband snapped her dis pix with his phone, after taking break fast before heading to d office. On getting to d office he keeps steering at his lovely wife, after a while he came back n shot her dead. The reason for his action is on the pix. Can you tell me why? Let's see how deeply you can look
you no see the black guy eyes by the right edge of the bed.
Re: Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix by iamrealdeji(m): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
OP,pls help us out na,is it because the woman's bedsheet probably turned black while the pillow case remains white ,which signifies she's a witch and he came to kill her cos of that?
Re: Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix by iamrealdeji(m): 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
Friendz4blue:
your eyes too sharp,everybody I showed the pic didn't get it till I told them
Re: Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix by oluwanoni: 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
OMG.... shocked....when I zoomed in...that felt terribly scary..where do u guys get all this crazy pics from.

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) / Protest Rocks UNN As VC, Prof. Charles Igwe Increases School Fees By 100% (Video / Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.