Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,563 members, 7,955,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

Enough Is Enough 4 Fraudulent Ibo And Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Is Enough 4 Fraudulent Ibo And Yoruba (814 Views)

BIAFRA: A Facebook Post By An Ibo And How People Reacted (screenshots) / President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) / Ibo And Yoruba Rivalry - Myths And Facts - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Enough Is Enough 4 Fraudulent Ibo And Yoruba by Lamidiobi1: 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2009
UN data has shown that 60% of Nigerian criminals abroad are yorubas, 30% are ibos and the remaining 10% are ijaw,Edos and other rubbish tribes in the south. Can you people especially yorubas and ibos stop embarrassing Nigeria?. Yoruba can go back to their juju business, ibo can go back to their trading business and we will be fine. Must you steal to make a living? . Everybody must not throw a party. I am ashamed that you guys are drawing north's name to the mud by your actions. I wish our fathers will stop using you guys as their slaves and dump you for the sake of our good name. Vagabonds.

The only usefulness of yorubas to Nigeria is their juju and robbing people on the streets of lagos. I am not surprised that it's legal in your land because area boys contribute their loot to your obas.

The only usefulness of ibos to Nigeria is causing tribal tension and wahala everywhere. You can never rule Nigeria unless you guys learn how to respect and recognize. We own you and your oil. Foolish idiots
Re: Enough Is Enough 4 Fraudulent Ibo And Yoruba by mustafar1: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2009
smoke cannot hide. did u have to hide ur identity by getting a new ID to post this.
Re: Enough Is Enough 4 Fraudulent Ibo And Yoruba by Lamidiobi1: 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2009
I don't need to hide in order to tell ibos and yorubas what they are face to face. Bloody idiots that have ruined our good name. Idiot, I was banned.
Re: Enough Is Enough 4 Fraudulent Ibo And Yoruba by mustafar1: 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2009
Idiot u didnt have to let those that banned you know you still need them to ban u by making ur first post what it is. spreading ur hate all round. grin grin
Re: Enough Is Enough 4 Fraudulent Ibo And Yoruba by Lamidiobi1: 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2009
you are very very stupid. what are you yoruba or ibo?. I am watching you here so be carefuyl. foolish yoruba goat
Re: Enough Is Enough 4 Fraudulent Ibo And Yoruba by mustafar1: 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2009
do u need a flashlight to watch me with in the dark? why do u want to know if im hausa or Nupe? so u can have somewhere to channel ur anger? i dont think u need to know, but if u still insist on knowing ask again in a more annoying manner. grin grin grin

never knew goats had tribes too. grin grin
Re: Enough Is Enough 4 Fraudulent Ibo And Yoruba by Lamidiobi1: 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2009
you are ashamed of your yorubaship or iboship. why naw if your name is that clean? tell your yoruba or ibo brothers to stop stealing abroad and do something 4 a living.
Re: Enough Is Enough 4 Fraudulent Ibo And Yoruba by mustafar1: 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2009
ok if it makes u feel better, im half hausa and half fulani today. tomorrow i might decide to be half ibo and half yoruba or maibe efik or ijaw or kanuri. u get dont u. grin grin
Re: Enough Is Enough 4 Fraudulent Ibo And Yoruba by Lamidiobi1: 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2009
There is nothing hausa or fulani about you. You talk like an ibo or yoruba northern slave. You are not automatically hausa because you serve hausas in nigeria.
Re: Enough Is Enough 4 Fraudulent Ibo And Yoruba by mustafar1: 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2009
u must be a genius if you could decipher that from what i type. if u r such a space astronaut, can you also decipher that i dont have to be yoruba or ibo to not agree with ur post.
Re: Enough Is Enough 4 Fraudulent Ibo And Yoruba by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2009
Mustafar, are you minding this psychotic idiot.

She has yoruba and igbo thread everywhere.

Trying to absorb as much attention as her tentacles would allow.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Re: Enough Is Enough 4 Fraudulent Ibo And Yoruba by Lamidiobi1: 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2009
yorbas and ibos please let us have some fresh air in nigeria. fraud is ugly. Go and get a job and stop partying everyday.
Yorubas have perfected their juju and open a human part market in lagos. yorub stop kidnapping us and selling us in jankara market.
Re: Enough Is Enough 4 Fraudulent Ibo And Yoruba by mustafar1: 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2009
Ebony silk welcome, i'm trying to learn how not to hate people from the individual. basically i'll do the exact opposite of whatever she says or does.

u hate them so much u get banned from a site and u re-enter/re-register with an ibo and yoruba name combo. u too much. grin
Re: Enough Is Enough 4 Fraudulent Ibo And Yoruba by Lamidiobi1: 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2009
yoruba and ibo stop kidnapping people and selling them in jankara human parts market lagos.
Re: Enough Is Enough 4 Fraudulent Ibo And Yoruba by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2009
We have not yet perfected our juju. By the time we're done, your ass will be infested with maGG0ts and worms, if not so already.
Re: Enough Is Enough 4 Fraudulent Ibo And Yoruba by mustafar1: 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2009
is that all yoruba people have done to u?
Re: Enough Is Enough 4 Fraudulent Ibo And Yoruba by RichyBlacK(m): 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2009
Thread locked!

(1)

Why Yoruba & Hausa Always President Why Not Igbo. / Breaking News Air France Disappear From Radar / Report: Women Are Gaining Power And Notoriety Inside Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.