Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) (52615 Views)

Chairman An-nur Mosque Abuja Arrested In Connection With Boko Haram Billions / Aisha Buhari, Children, Pray At An- Nur Mosque. / Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
WIFE OF THE PRESIDENT, MRS AISHA BUHARI (M) WITH HER CHILDREN AND OTHER MUSLIM FAITHFUL, DURING THE EID EL-FITRI PRAYER AT THE ANSAR-UD-DEEN MOSQUE IN ABUJA ON FRIDAY

http://thenationonlineng.net/photos-women-also-pray/

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
*Grabs Vaseline, goes to corner. FAB FAB FAB. Cries* God is not my fault the First lady and her daughter are fine sad. Unlike some people i know cheesy grin. Is it not God? I know he loves me right undecided

MODIFICATION: Too much FTC i dont even know what to dedicate it too. Oh well i dedicate it too my Sister's teacup yorkie. Sorry for breaking your leg when threw you from my Bed. But I F****** HATE TOY DOGS angry. Team GERMAN SHEPHERD cool

MODIFICATION×2: Are cameras allowed in mosques I woukd have posted dog pics butttttt ordinary CLEATS wey i post got me ban sooooooo........ undecided

28 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
ok
Re: Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) by justi4jesu(f): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) by tucky200(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nice...those girls fine no be small, chei grin
Trailblazer1:
Earlier it was buhari and saraki now its aisha and her children
Please, If Buhari prays to allah
Saraki prays to allah
Aisha prays to allah
And Shekau also prays to allah
Please, which of these prayers should allah answer undecided
Mr mad man..shekau doesn't pray to ALLAH !!
Got it ??

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
ok
Re: Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) by sirthisthickkal: 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
This photo of a thing is becoming too much undecided

.. *sips zobo *..

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) by Trailblazer1(m): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Earlier it was buhari and saraki now its aisha and her children

Please, If Buhari prays to allah
Saraki prays to allah
Aisha prays to allah
And Shekau also prays to allah

Please, which of these prayers should allah answer undecided

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) by Yustash001(m): 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
My amiable presidentwink wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) by UnknownT: 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
So camera dey reach Women's section for mosque? Better than showing Buhari,Saraki and co. At least this one dey give guys hope wink
Re: Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) by dunkem21(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nice ..

..Click like if you want Hijab to be banned by the FG ..

..Click share if you think otherwise ..

Edited: Close call ..I will use my share to decide grin

133 Likes 100 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) by Precious91(m): 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Fine woman and daughters

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) by Mogidi: 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Meanwhile..........................

[size=15pt]TINUBU HOW MARKET?[/size]

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
God bless you ma.
dunkem21:

There is no 'Engrish' like morongenoric ..
Get some education, boy.

Now I know that this person is an amorphous element.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) by wildchild1: 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
May God accept your prayers
Btw,those beautiful ladies tho grin

In other news,football jerseys available for sale https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) by Sijo01(f): 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Seen
Re: Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) by naijainfogalery: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
those girls are damn too cure, i swear i wont mind the Generals koboko just to have that girl.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
dunkem21:
Nice ..
..Click like if you want Hijab to be banned by the FG ..
..Click share if you think otherwise ..

Click like if you think this person is a morongenoric slowpoke. Click share if you think otherwise.

47 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) by ihatebuhari(f): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) by Remilekun101: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Vanquay:
*Grabs Vaseline, goes to corner. FAB FAB FAB. Cries* God is not my fault the First lady and her daughter are fine sad. Unlike some people i know cheesy grin. Is it not God? I know he loves me right undecided

Wherey la weyi oh

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) by holatin(m): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
I came, I wrote and I left

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) by Adaahjacob(m): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Can we pls stop Dix rubbish and refer to her as d firs lady!
If she no like am, make she format....
Re: Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) by Beremx(f): 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
beautiful woman with her beautiful children.

17 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) by missKiffy(f): 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
Beautiful family, beautiful wife, beautiful children

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) by PHfinest(m): 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
Instagram
Re: Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) by mikanju: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) by tellwisdom: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
Vanquay:

Dont you guys get fuvking tired of this "Grab Vaseline talk"?? sad...Abi sense no dey una head??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) by Trailblazer1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) by Acekidc4(m): 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) by sanandreas(m): 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
Is she now a celeb? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Largest Container Vessel Berth In Onne Port After 12 Years / Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) / INEC Sets Date For Supplementary Elections In Six States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.