Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) (44269 Views)

An Accident Involving A Drunk Driver At Ado Rd., Lagos (picture) / Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) / Lawma Truck On Fire At Iyana Paja Round About..(photo) Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by Vince77(m): 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
GX470
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by ojomamah: 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
God hv marce
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
Melahou:

You don't need to always act like a kid even though you are one... tongue

Grandpa. E Pele ooooo tongue
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by simdam500(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
I hope no life was lost... embarassed
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by Iamhoypete(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
Aww!!
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by resocorp: 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Effing keke!!!! Thinking dey are invincible
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
I hope there were no fatalities?
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by cherylsmith(f): 2:44am On Jul 18, 2015
jamst2:

hello wink
How are you?
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by Anshady: 7:00am On Jul 18, 2015
God have mercy on us
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by 1miccza: 7:08am On Jul 18, 2015
Iamsynord:
The depression is too much, 7 months of unpaid
salaries,Sacking and ReSacking of Coaches, incompetent football teams, a Farm visiting and
Travelling President,A late BVN Registration
former president,a Judas Iscariot Senate
president, A photo loving Vice president, a
Wrestling arena national assembly,Cocaine Turning,
into semo artistes ,Spamming bloggers and
Send to 10 people or die and if you don't text
me I won't text chatters.., Veil Covering Suicide bombers and Cc lalasticlala nairalanders..

Myyy bbrrroootthheerrr!!! And a whole lot more,yet some people are seriously trying unsuccessfully to make us believe that everything is better now . God help Nigeria. Infact i am relocating to Pluto

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by DerMeister: 8:33am On Jul 18, 2015
Why does the dumb cu.nt ask silly questions like this?

Teempakguy:
^^^ and how does the myopic individual above intend on feeding the families of the keke riders after it is banned?
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by princetelaviv: 8:48am On Jul 18, 2015
tooo bad is gud for dem
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by femifemi1(m): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2015
[b][/b]12V Portable Jump Starter 50800mAh Car Jumper Booster Power Battery Charger, Mobile Phone Laptop can support an emergency jump start and entirely replace the included battery for a car startup.
It also supports general cellular phones/laptops charging and completely replaces products similar to mobile power banks.
With true powerful flashlight , three-function switch-over,  emergency rescue, signaling , lighting, deterrence, defense and other powerful features -
it is the ideal choice for night shift workers, overtime workers and many others.
Five levels of power display indicate battery status, real-time recharging reminders, automatic shutdown under no-load condition.
Over-current protects the device from overload, making it more convenient, safer and more energy-efficient.
For your ORDER :
Call or text 08028556200
Whatsapp. 08099912380
BB PIN. 7F57C626

Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by ModiKen(m): 8:53am On Jul 18, 2015
Precious91:
We have accidents almost every day now.What's wrong?Lord,heal our land.

My friend stop call God in this matter.

Call on the FRSC and other road and traffic regulation bodies to be alive to their duties and responsibilities.

What do u expect in a country where anyone can just wake up, take up the keys to a car (without any prior knowledge of driving) and enter the road; no leaners permit, no driver's license.

In this country where I'm am at the moment, you are mandated to go to a licenced driving school, study road signs, rules and symbol for two months, write a very tough exam (an exam where if u fail three questions, you wld have to retake it).

If you pass d exam, you wld be taken by the road to do the practical aspect of "learning how to drive a car" under the watchful gudiance of a licenced driving tutor.

When that tutor is satisfied with your performance, he/she would give you a certificate which you would take to the driver's licencing office to get ur driving licence.

I can count the number of times I'v seen an accident scene here and it is never fatal. It is always just "scratch my motor small". And when it happens, one of the owners of the car involved calls the police. The police comes, measures the accident scene, take pictures and whoever is found to be the offender pays for damages done to the other person's car and he also pays a fine to the police.

Hence people here driving with great care because aside the fine, it is your insurance company that pays for the repair of the other person's car and they would definitely increase your insurance fee for the next month or year (which ever is your plan).

I no like oyibo people because of their racist attitude but they are very ORGANIZED. They don't do things anyhow.

Unlike my country where somebody can just enter d road, drive anyhow he/she likes, sending people to their early graves.
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by Precious91(m): 9:09am On Jul 18, 2015
ModiKen:

Call on the FRSC and other road and traffic regulation bodies to be alive to their duties and responsibilities.

What do u expect in a country where anyone can just wake up, take up the keys to a car (without any prior knowledge of driving) and enter the road; no leaners permit, no driver's license.

In this country where I'm am at the moment, you are mandated to go to a licenced driving school, study road signs, rules and symbol for two months, write a very tough exam (an exam where if u fail three questions, you wld have to retake it).

If you pass d exam, you wld be taken by the road to do the practical aspect of "learning how to drive a car" under the watchful gudiance of a licenced driving tutor.

When that tutor is satisfied with your performance, he/she would give you a certificate which you would take to the driver's licencing office to get ur driving licence.

I can count the number of times I'v seen an accident scene here and it is never fatal. It is always just "scratch my motor small". And when it happens, one of the owners of the car involved calls the police. The police comes, measures the accident scene, take pictures and whoever is found to be the offender pays for damages done to the other person's car and he also pays a fine to the police.

Hence people here driving with great care because aside the fine, it is your insurance company that pays for the repair of the other person's car and they would definitely increase your insurance fee for the next month or year (which ever is your plan).

I no like oyibo people because of their racist attitude but they are very ORGANIZED. They don't do things anyhow.

Unlike my country where somebody can just enter d road, drive anyhow he/she likes, sending people to their early graves.
am not against all you said.Human factor has a role to play,but God has His place too.Your believe system doesn't mean I shouldn't express mine.So,to me I believe we all have parts to play.
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 18, 2015
DerMeister:
Why does the dumb cu.nt ask silly questions like this?

^^^who is the above?
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by otiigba1(m): 9:36am On Jul 18, 2015
Carelessness, all this can be avoided nigerians are very careless it must be the poverty plus ignorance
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by otiigba1(m): 9:44am On Jul 18, 2015
ModiKen:

GbAm! Makes a lot of lot of sense, nigerians are the only people who will stand in the middle of the highway in front of an oncoming truck and believe that God will save them grin as if God do not have important things to attend to,God have given nigerians sense all they have to do is USE it! Instead of calling on God all the time to save them
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by ModiKen(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2015
otiigba1:
GbAm! Makes a lot of lot of sense, nigerians are the only people who will stand in the middle of the highway in front of an oncoming truck and believe that God will save them grin as if God do not have important things to attend to,God have given nigerians sense all they have to do is USE it! Instead of calling on God all the time to save them

Well said man.

God would never do for us what he has already given us the brains to achieve.

Shikena! grin
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by otiigba1(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
ModiKen:

Well said man.

God would never do for us what he has already given us the brains to achieve.

Shikena! grin
Absolutely! Have you noticed those people who are trading on the road side almost in the middle of the road? I bet they are believing that God will save them when a trailer comes crashing into them, and if God didn't save them when that happens they began to wonder why, or they will resort to blaming some poor old man or woman in their village accusing them of witchcraft grin Causing the accident

Refusing to recognise that they shouldn't be trading alongside the highway in the first place, lack of common sense comes to mind undecided
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by jamst2(m): 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
cherylsmith:
How are you?
fyn & u
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by cherylsmith(f): 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
jamst2:

fyn & u
I'm doing alright
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by jamst2(m): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
cherylsmith:
I'm doing alright
Can we chat privately wink
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by jamst2(m): 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
cherylsmith:
I'm doing alright
D u get my pm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stolen Toyota Camry In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) / Flood Carrying Cars In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.