Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House (24601 Views)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by jcross19: 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
Toktee:
anytime you want to contribute here,don't smoke.
do you know why the money has returned now,do you think pmb is stupidd like you?
this was the money dasuki wanted to run away with,use ur brain not ur asss.
I can see that buhari has been paying your school fees for long now!!!! Right that make you to reason with your anus. Buhari e -tout

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by drss(m): 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
bettercreature:
Trust me PMB knows what he is doing,Dasuki is probably the sponsor of bokoharam because i dont know why PDP are worried
Or that Dasuki knows Buhari's links with Boko haram just like Marilyn Oga.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by Beremx(f): 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
atlwireles:

Confused she/male keep enjoying your dullard from daura.
wireless wailing wailer TANoid,you shall wail till President Muhammadu Buhari finishes his tenure as President.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by atlwireles: 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Beremx:
wireless wailing wailer TANoid,you shall wail till President Muhammadu Buhari finishes his tenure as President.

she/male I said enjoy your dullard from daura

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by Mogidi: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
drss:

Watchout as he blame it on his over zealous aids. A dullard is always a Dullard.

The Senior Assistant on denial Garba Shehu would soon issue a press release.

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by ApcSucks: 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Beremx:

Sharap disgusting thing

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by Beremx(f): 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
atlwireles:

she/male I said enjoy your dullard from daura
the dullard from Daura is your president. who the fucck is your intelligent father? A nonentity!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by atlwireles: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
Beremx:
the dullard from Daura is your president. who the fucck is your intelligent father? A nonentity!

Now clap for yourself she/male, you finally acknowledge your father is a nonentity and the dullard from Daura is better than him. See, why you should not have gender issues she/male?

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by lifezone247(m): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
sirthisthickkal:
... *sips zobo *...
Pass some little here pls.
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by ajepako(f): 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
1985 revenge mode activated.......

Indomie and Twitter generation..

watch out why those who were matured and knowledgeable of nigerian politics in the early 80s didnt vote for sai baba..

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by mascot87(m): 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
jcross19:
I can see that oga buhari has initial gra gra what are they calling , buhari has a start but does not have end that's our president is just barking like toothless dog.

Human beings ehn. The must complex entity in the whole world. Nothing can be done to satisfy them. Smh

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by 2sex(m): 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
PassingShot:
Temporary respite. The seige was perhaps to send a signal of what lies ahead.

At least his passport has been seized thus he cannot escape for now. Let all those who sabotaged our security and economy know that PMB is ready to make living in Nigeria very hellish for them.

No amount of wailing will save them when they're being dealt with. After all, they didn't care about Nigerians when they were virtually bastardizing us.

Karma is a b.itch!
how does this affect the current killing spree of bokoharam?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by ijustdey: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
this is just the beginning.......

nobody is above the law.....
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by Nten: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
pls due process should be followed in the arrest and prosecution of individuals that are perceive to have committed a crime not impunity

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by bluecircle470: 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dasuki was one of does who deprived buhari of burying his mother when he was overthrown in 1985. Nw am nt surprised he's not allowed to go and pray

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by fkpboss: 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
bettercreature:
Trust me PMB knows what he is doing,Dasuki is probably the sponsor of bokoharam because i dont know why PDP are worried
Yes! He is the sponsor of bokoharam because bokoharam is like a small group that inherited their arms from their forefather and Dasuki is just paying for their feeding undecided
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by Nten: 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
pls due process should be followed in the arrest and prosecution of individuals that are perceived to have committed a crime not impunity.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by maduxs: 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
buhari is not civilized

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Baba does what people wants but let not forget that this guy is a thief
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by 1after: 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Why are PDP e-goats crying on this thread. Na wao
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by StOla: 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Those that will run for us to have peace and prosperity should start running now.

Buhari has been awakened from his conciliatory approach since they have gloated about his slow pace.

Now they will have to run the race of their lives.

Run,fat boy, run.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by M4gunners: 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
midolian:
We talking Buhari, U talking bullsh*t undecided

I think its too early for some dunces to understand what's going on. Hence, they insult Buhari. Wind go soon blow proper, fowl yansh go be free show for all.

The wind don dey blow small small sef
Oga oo why the wind never blow reach Amaechi, Atiku and the Jagaban side?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by Apsssal(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
Them suppose withdraw na, He kws his right

his not a kid or novice
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by temitemi1(m): 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by wemite: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
God take control
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
boko haram is PDP- Gen azazi
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by IAMTHEHERO: 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
No,they should stay.Shame to all APhi shits supporters. I thought they said DSS will not leave without him.What a shame!!.How can you leave a corrupt Dansuki as alleged by their sentimental and tribal bigots. To me Dansuki 1 Buhari 0

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by zik4ever: 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
wemite:
God take control
Amen my brother. In times like this, prayer and quiteness is golden. According to Matthew Henry: "if men must be reckoned with in the great day, for every vain and idle word they speak, much more for every vain and idle line they write."
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by arabbunkum: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
Vendetta creates instead of solving any problem.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by midolian(m): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
M4gunners:
Oga oo why the wind never blow reach Amaechi, Atiku and the Jagaban side?
broda, sofily sofily catchee monkey. No worry, the wind go soon blow reach there if the need arises.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by Jalinco: 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
Bi eniyan o mu olorun o mu, Dasuki the Sultan of Boko Haram and the postponer of election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Lawmakers Fight Over Positions - Premium Times / We Must Place Buhari Under House Arrest In London – Reno Omokri / How To Join Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.