Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,500 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

The Telavivzion Is Programming Black And Mixedrace People To Act Stupid. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Telavivzion Is Programming Black And Mixedrace People To Act Stupid. (405 Views)

Magu Immediately Ceases To Act As EFCC Chairman – Ozekhome. / Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari / Any Mixedrace People Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Telavivzion Is Programming Black And Mixedrace People To Act Stupid. by Doshmynthrill(m): 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
99% of the tv stations are owned by jews. They put in series where afro people act retarded and clown around like fukcing retards. And most people act they way like they see on the tv. This is fact. So now we have black and mixedrace people who are living up to black stereotypes inplanted by the jews and the white man. And we also have lame sissy men who act weak and afraid to take conflict.

Read more and listen to my music and spread my Words people. There is a war aganinst the afro race right now. The jews are dehumanising us in their hollywood media. The whites and others are dehumanising us trough internet jokes about afro people everywhere you look !!

The point of dehumanisation is to make people not feel guilty when killing someone who has been dehumanised. So i say Dehumanise the ones that are dehumanising you. And get a weapon because in the end you cant trust no one if a civilwar is to break out.

Join HMTFF !

Re: The Telavivzion Is Programming Black And Mixedrace People To Act Stupid. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
kiss

(1) (Reply)

The OBSERVE Opinion About BH And The New Government / Zakari To Continue As INEC Chairman / Toddler Buried Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.