Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Nigerians To Protest Tomorrow In-front Of Dasuki House To Defend Our Democracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians To Protest Tomorrow In-front Of Dasuki House To Defend Our Democracy (1098 Views)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians To Protest Tomorrow In-front Of Dasuki House To Defend Our Democracy by peleson: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
some tweets after the cut.
http://www.lindaikeji..com/2015/07/nigerians-react-to-dss-invasion-of-ex.html?m=1
Cc lalasticlala
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by SenseiX: 1:24pm
Contd

Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by meetmonde(m): 1:25pm
The Person below me is jst being jeolous.... it's not easy to be the first to comment..... it takes years of joblessness, ask introvert!

Back to topic: Buhari should jst focus on good governance and not witch hunting..... people are dying daily and all he cares about is touring. isn't dat post suppose to be for Donald Duke?
(Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by benedictnsi(m): 1:29pm
meetmonde:
T

Which planet you come from

After now you go boast of FTC........ You and INTROVERT bet Money
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by maverickdude(m): 1:31pm
ok
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by TheImp: 1:33pm
Buhari is making a very very big mistake......
An old proverb says "He who seeks revenge should dig two graves"...
(Quote) (Report) 8 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by ELTON123(m): 1:34pm
THE ZOO MUST FALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. THE ZOO MUST FALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
THE ZOO MUST FALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
(Quote) (Report) 15 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by RealSleek(m): 1:42pm
dat "Na our brother" tweet got me cracking , it's true tho
(Quote) (Report) 8 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by baralatie(m): 1:44pm
What is it about a video of APC meeting with jega and he is related to buhari
Re: Nigerians To Protest Tomorrow In-front Of Dasuki House To Defend Our Democracy by daimsy(f): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
drama in Nigeria.

change is here to stay.
Re: Nigerians To Protest Tomorrow In-front Of Dasuki House To Defend Our Democracy by midolian(m): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Jobless and gullible Nigerians always defending criminals. Shekau will be caught tomorrow and they will still protest, seeking due process.

I think I am with the Biafrans on this. "NIGERIA is a big ZOO" angry

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Protest Tomorrow In-front Of Dasuki House To Defend Our Democracy by jieta: 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
cheesy
Re: Nigerians To Protest Tomorrow In-front Of Dasuki House To Defend Our Democracy by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
When a Dullard rules, the people protests!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Protest Tomorrow In-front Of Dasuki House To Defend Our Democracy by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
midolian:
Jobless and gullible Nigerians always defending criminals. Shekau will be caught tomorrow and they will still protest, seeking due process.

You seem a closet bigotundecided

And stop your emotional blackmail and media conviction of people...Not all rich men are thieves and not all public servants are looters...Unless you have evidence, quit this psychopathic reasoning of yours...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Protest Tomorrow In-front Of Dasuki House To Defend Our Democracy by ogba20: 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
midolian:

. Senseless comment. Wise up. Common sense no common
Re: Nigerians To Protest Tomorrow In-front Of Dasuki House To Defend Our Democracy by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
Boo.hari is a Certified Illiterate Terrorist

Boo.hari as a President of Nigeria is a DISASTER to AFRICA - Ex US envoy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Protest Tomorrow In-front Of Dasuki House To Defend Our Democracy by joseph1832(m): 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
midolian:

And just who are these Nigerians, I know I for one is not among, my parents aren't among, also my brothers and sisters, friends, relative, colleagues, even here in Nairaland, midolian, barcanista, mogidi, dearpreye, whynotthetruth, OREMUSSANCTUS (I salute your mumuness) Mymycoli, anonimi, passingshot, temitemi1, ECOTERRORS, omenka, demdem, dborn2fuck, Redbenson, Obontami, Femistico, desdichando, Tohphaz, Ishilove, even Seun aren't among.

So who tha hell are the Nigerians protesting? My guess, the jobless ones!. Their mates dey street dey hussle dem dey dere dey drink panadol for another man headache!.

Yeye wey full dis country no be small. Mtscheeew!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Protest Tomorrow In-front Of Dasuki House To Defend Our Democracy by midolian(m): 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
joseph1832:
And just who are these Nigerians, I know I for one is not among, my parents aren't among, also my brothers and sisters, friends, relative, colleagues, even here in Nairaland, midolian, barcanista, mogidi, dearpreye, whynotthetruth, OREMUSSANCTUS (I salute your mumuness) Mymycoli, anonimi, passingshot, temitemi1, ECOTERRORS, omenka, demdem, dborn2fuck, Redbenson, Obontami, Femistico, desdichando, Tohphaz, Ishilove, even Seun aren't among.

So who tha hell are the Nigerians protesting? My guess, the jobless ones!. Their mates dey street dey hussle dem dey dere dey drink panadol for another man headache!.

I swear down, democracy no fit Nigeria o! angry
Re: Nigerians To Protest Tomorrow In-front Of Dasuki House To Defend Our Democracy by dunkem21(m): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerians To Protest Tomorrow In-front Of Dasuki House To Defend Our Democracy by Femistico(m): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
joseph1832:

I tire oooo...some jobless pple deceiving themselves since 1922...

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Former Minister, Labaran Maku Get Caught In A Web Of N37 Billion Hidden / Buhari Rules Out Scrapping Of NYSC Scheme-punch / Wike Yesterday, Wike Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.