Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,790 members, 7,844,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . (7598 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners / The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) / APC Leaders And Blocs In Fierce Battle Over Buhari's Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by nonen(m): 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
I believe the senator more than I believe Thisday newspaper. The senator is privy to more classified or top secret information than a newspaper which reports hear-say.

1 Like

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by staymore: 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
You expect me to read all things just to know those who are eating our money?
Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by shachris06: 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
staymore:
You expect me to read all things just to know those who are eating our money?

this first list is actually not that much. grin bros our oil blocs plenty na.
Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by staymore: 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
shachris06:

this first list is actually not that much. grin bros our oil blocs plenty na.

I wonder where he got that from, we actually don't have that number of oil blocs listed in the write up.
Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by melzabull(f): 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
and this born troway fool opens yet another useless thread.

shake my head for this bastad. That's about 10 threads on Biafra in just two days....you will die on top Biafra matter.

ezi ohia

Meanwhile below is the original list of the top 20 oil block owners In nigeria, they are mostly northerners

https://www.nairaland.com/2458802/20-owners-richest-oil-blocks

http://scannewsnigeria.com/opinion/20-owners-of-richest-oil-blocks-in-nigeria-their-names-will-

1 Like

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by ideology(m): 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
shachris06:
cc lalasticlala. The people need to know the truth and stop being fed lies by bloggerrs.
bloggers like you.

Stop deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by rusher14: 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Why would any hausa/fulani be in possession of any oil bloc in the first place?

Is there oil in the north? NO

So why would you own an oil block in my backyard? Ndi ara!

You are very correct.

Sao Tome and Principe should withdraw Emeka Offor's licence. It doesn't matter he's the biggest investor there.

Making money from people's backyard.

Even Etisalat, MTN, Globacom should come and remove their masts from my neighbourhood.

The one that annoys me the most is when I see those Urhobo boys coming to work in Ijaw community. They should stay within their territory.

4 Likes

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by shachris06: 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
ideology:
bloggers like you.

Stop deceiving yourself

i quoted 3 newspapers in that article? which part of those was blogging?

2 Likes

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by rusher14: 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
nonen:
I believe the senator more than I believe Thisday newspaper. The senator is privy to more classified or top secret information than a newspaper which reports hear-say.

Sometimes I marvel at what I read on Nairaland.

So, as soon as you are voted Senator all knowledge is given to you?

He would know more than those in the industry, more than investigate reporters who have been covering the oil industry for years?

I'm sick and tired of having to correct this nonsensical disinformation that the northerners own most of the oil blocs.

I'm ijaw/itshekiri myself and I have nothing to gain other than the truth.

Wealth and it's acquisition is a common denominator amongst men. They often dump their prejudices to make more.Abi you never chop soya before? Na yoruba man make am for you?

2 Likes

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by Bizibi(m): 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hahahaha......this is the reason why I dislike the media.....some of us in the oil industry know the true owners of many of the oil bloc,you guys don't really know how powerful the northerners are......if you know how many the ex generals have alone from the north you will be overwhelmed,from sw to se the number of owners are not that much

1 Like

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
ideology:
bloggers like you.

Stop deceiving yourself

Don't mind the idiot, 4 diff group owns oml 90 and 3 groups oml 56...funny enough I know those fields and they r jv owned by Nnpc and a company by 60/40 Share, he even wrote opl 905...maybe that's in sambisa forest.haba, ppl think this 1966 when we Niger Deltans dont know much...useless post

1 Like

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by ideology(m): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
shachris06:

guy focus on your tribe and live others alone.

Your hate campaign will not take you anywhere,
What is Sahara desert reporters, or thisday that is owned by Apc sympathizer
Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by shachris06: 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
Bizibi:
Hahahaha......this is the reason why I dislike the media.....some of us in the oil industry know the true owners of many of the oil bloc,you guys don't really know how powerful the northerners are......if you know how many the ex generals have alone from the north you will be overwhelmed,from sw to se the number of owners are not that much

publish their names or you stay quite.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
Bizibi:
Don't mind the idiot, what danjuma make from one of his 3 oil block can turn borno to Dubai...oml 130 is one of them

1 Like

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by shachris06: 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
ideology:
guy focus on your tribe and live others alone.

Your hate campaign will not take you anywhere,
What is Sahara desert reporters, or thisday that is owned by Apc sympathizer

I am a Niger Deltan. What is your point?

Lol....so APC owes all the newspapers in Nigeria? Funny when that report came out, PDP was the government in power. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by ideology(m): 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
shachris06:

I am a Niger Deltan. What is your point?

Lol....so APC owes all the newspapers in Nigeria? Funny when that report came out, PDP was the government in power. cheesy
you are not the first ndeltan, at least Ameachi will also claim to be one

1 Like

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by rusher14: 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
shachris06:

Don't mind these lazy boozers.

They are the true parasites.

The truth is what you have said. But the hate in their hearts prevents them from embracing it.

I have been following an oil expert - Toyin Akinosho for years and shortly after that ignorant senator made such a howler on the floor of the house, Toyin Akinosho debunked this hate-filled myth about oil block Ownership.

The simple truth is that not all oil blocks are viable and all fields require large capital investment.

What is stopping any of these imbec.iles from acquiring the remaining available blocks in the next bidding round?

1 Like

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by nonen(m): 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
Don't get blown up by my views. If only you understand what the press have been doing to this country, if only you understand that the press have killed more persons than boko haram, if only you understand that the press is the most used weapon of mass destruction in Nigeria where anybody can publish false and unverifiable news and nobody holds the publisher accountable, if only you understand that most news item you hear are paid for by our selfish, overambitious, greedy polithiefcians, then can we start talking. I've been in this country and oil industry long enough to become a lecturer on this subject in a reputable institution like Harvard University.
rusher14:

Sometimes I marvel at what I read on Nairaland.

So, as soon as you are voted Senator all knowledge is given to you?

He would know more than those in the industry, more than investigate reporters who have been covering the oil industry for years?

I'm sick and tired of having to correct this nonsensical disinformation that the northerners own most of the oil blocs.

I'm ijaw/itshekiri myself and I have nothing to gain other than the truth.

Wealth and it's acquisition is a common denominator amongst men. They often dump their prejudices to make more.Abi you never chop soya before? Na yoruba man make am for you?

1 Like

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by Bizibi(m): 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
shachris06:

publish their names or you stay quite.
no need publishing any of them because it will be a waste of time,there are people who front for them.....some of the owners from north are not that popular but you will be amazed how they got them...

1 Like

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by Bizibi(m): 12:05am On Jul 18, 2015
kaycid77:

Don't mind the idiot, what danjuma make from one of his 3 oil block can turn borno to Dubai...oml 130 is one of them
I know of one that have 6,I know of a senator from Edo state that have 3 but he is not a popular figure, they were sharing oil block during the military era,if you are close to a top official then you will be lucky to get an oil block or more,abeg jare.....I am a Niger deltan and I have done Biz with northerners and those guys are more powerful than the whole of sw,se&ss combine even the elite in ghana dey play for were em dey.......they are so rich that the next 7 generations in their family will not suffer.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by rusher14: 12:20am On Jul 18, 2015
nonen:
Don't get blown up by my views. If only you understand what the press have been doing to this country, if only you understand that the press have killed more persons than boko haram, if only you understand that the press is the most used weapon of mass destruction in Nigeria where anybody can publish false and unverifiable news and nobody holds the publisher accountable, if only you understand that most news item you hear are paid for by our selfish, overambitious, greedy polithiefcians, then can we start talking. I've been in this country and oil industry long enough to become a lecturer on this subject in a reputable institution like Harvard University.

A conspiracy theory is easy to concoct. Any simpleton can do that.

I work in the oil industry and I take it as a hobby.

Can you say from where you derive your source of this all-coveted-but-often-shrouded-in-mystery knowledge of oil block owners!?

1 Like

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by citizenY(m): 12:24am On Jul 18, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Very interesting. So why should you own a shop in another man's place

3 Likes

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 18, 2015
citizenY:

Very interesting. So why should you own a shop in another man's place
Thats even too far.

Why should they eat meat in the first place?

4 Likes

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by citizenY(m): 12:25am On Jul 18, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Very interesting. With this w as warped logic why should you own a shop in another man's place

2 Likes

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by citizenY(m): 12:48am On Jul 18, 2015
MuhdG:

Thats even too far.

Why should they eat meat in the first place?

It's called "HIGH SENSE". It is this warped thinking not necessarily held by his people that is causing problems in Lagos. I prefer to ignore it.

1 Like

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by kotv: 1:25am On Jul 18, 2015
This op is dumb. what do you think you counteracted? It is said that yoruba and north hold most oil wells and you provided names that proves it. so what nonsense did you think you counteracted? the number of ss and igbo on that list is not even close to the number of yoruba and north on that list.

1 Like

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by aminho(m): 3:35am On Jul 18, 2015
Wow
Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 18, 2015
shachris06:

lol. Radio Biafra has being deceiving Niger Deltans that Hausa's own all the oil blocs in their legion. grin

We should know whom are real enemies are.
I know you posted this trash because of radio Biafra. Do you think you can stop people from listening to radio Biafra? not even your master Rocha's can do that.

1 Like

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by luvmijeje(f): 5:22am On Jul 18, 2015
OP, thank you very much. I've learnt today.

1 Like

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by fr3do(m): 6:22am On Jul 18, 2015
It still doesn't tarnish the calls for secession and absolute resource control.
I have to verify this data from an unbiased source.
Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by omenka(m): 6:36am On Jul 18, 2015
shachris06:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/how-we-award-oil-blocks-fg/

Oil blocs were not awarded based on ethinicity. It is pure business. We really should stop spreading lies and ethnic divisions.

Jonathan's only legacy in this country is the polarisation of the citizens along ethnic and religious lines. The seeds of mistrust and discord sown by himself, his wife and other accomplices of his have sprouted and grown so big it might take decades to uproot. It is such a pity even supposedly educated fellows amongst us are some of the biggest promoters of ethnic and religious intolerance when they should be the ones preaching accommodation, friendship and peace.

IshiLove, Lalasticlala I think this revelation by Thisday and Saharareporters deserves a spot in the fp so all can see one of the dummies sold to Nigeria by the immediate past admin.

1 Like

Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . by fr3do(m): 7:07am On Jul 18, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan's only legacy in this country is the polarisation of the citizens along ethnic and religious lines. The seeds of mistrust and discord sown by himself, his wife and other accomplices of his have sprouted and grown so big it might take decades to uproot. It is such a pity even supposedly educated fellows amongst us are some of the biggest promoters of ethnic and religious intolerance when they should be the ones preaching accommodation, friendship and peace.

IshiLove, Lalasticlala I think this revelation by Thisday and Saharareporters deserves a spot in the fp so all can see one of the dummies sold to Nigeria by the immediate past admin.

You lie!
Goodluck is a true statesman, I say this even as I'm in support of Nigeria's disintegration.
His political appointments were so unbiased and devoid of ethnic sentiments that his people were complaining.

Reverse is the case of Buhari that has so far given appointed almost only northerners.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogbonnaya Onu Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today / Unseen Photos Of Governor Obiano And His Wife At Their Wedding 29 Years Ago / Anambra: Godwin Maduka Withdraws Petition At The Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.