Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Methu "Busy Body" Olisah Visits Dasuki. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Methu "Busy Body" Olisah Visits Dasuki. (1781 Views)

Olisah Metuh Offers To Return N400m, Pledges Support For Anti-Corruption War- SR / Now' I Have Forgiven Olisa Methu / Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Methu "Busy Body" Olisah Visits Dasuki. by azimibraun: 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
Methu claimed Dasuki is his personal friend so he went to visit him to see how he was doing... He claimed Nigerians are scared of the Buhari's Administration, that does not bother me anyway. Olsah Methu visited Dasuki claiming he worked with the last administration hence he is being punished.. that's ok and thoughtful of him. I am yet to know why he ddnt visit kashamu Buruji a Man who against all odds won election on the platform of the PDP and hd an even worse case of drugs trafficking and extradition against him. Olisah Methu had not also thought it nice to visit Mr Lamido who was arraigned by the EFCC and was even remanded in Kano prison. So Dasuki an appointee of GEJ is now more of a party Man to Methu than Kashamu and Lamido. It ws just a "notice me" and "Busy Body" visit. Methu knew very well he wouldn't be allowed to see Dasuki yet he went. Oldmen should behave well.

4 Likes

Re: Methu "Busy Body" Olisah Visits Dasuki. by lative(m): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
hmmmmmnm
Re: Methu "Busy Body" Olisah Visits Dasuki. by merry02(m): 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
Busy body or not,the truth must be said.the Dss acted unconstitutional.

3 Likes

Re: Methu "Busy Body" Olisah Visits Dasuki. by azimibraun: 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
Explain how unconstitutional? He was using the eid al fitr for delay tactics. And the DSS knew and refused him going out. When the prayer time passed and he had no other thing to use he eventually submitted travel documents and the DSS left immediately.

1 Like

Re: Methu "Busy Body" Olisah Visits Dasuki. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:03am On Jul 18, 2015
Dont blame DSS, Someone ordered DSS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Methu "Busy Body" Olisah Visits Dasuki. by ede1(m): 12:12am On Jul 18, 2015
merry02:
Busy body or not,the truth must be said.the Dss acted unconstitutional.
by the time more information will be release I believe many Nigerians will appreciate PMB more. Until then let's keep watching the action movie. PMB has said it he is here to write the wrong of the past. Just day watch.
Re: Methu "Busy Body" Olisah Visits Dasuki. by merry02(m): 12:25am On Jul 18, 2015
ede1:
by the time more information will be release I believe many Nigerians will appreciate PMB more. Until then let's keep watching the action movie. PMB has said it he is here to write the wrong of the past. Just day watch.
even if he stole the whole federation money,that's nt the way to handle him.y did he call for the withdraw of the DSS after 24hrs?if he was called for questioning nd refuse,such action ll be applauded...
Re: Methu "Busy Body" Olisah Visits Dasuki. by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 18, 2015
Look at what you are saying. I no blame una sha. Police never come arrest you for house break your door without warrant and still arrest you and yet you can't do anything about it. Why pity all these thief is what I don't understand.

merry02:
even if he stole the whole federation money,that's nt the way to handle him.y did he call for the withdraw of the DSS after 24hrs?if he was called for questioning nd refuse,such action ll be applauded...
Re: Methu "Busy Body" Olisah Visits Dasuki. by merry02(m): 12:37am On Jul 18, 2015
PUSH1:
Look at what you are saying. I no blame una sha. Police never come arrest you for house break your door without warrant and still arrest you and yet you can't do anything about it. Why pity all these thief is what I don't understand.

let the fed gov call for his arrest nd prosecute him in a normal way.@least Lamido was put in prison nd heaven didn't fall....there is a way of doing things in a normal democratic settings!

2 Likes

Re: Methu "Busy Body" Olisah Visits Dasuki. by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 18, 2015
Then he shouldn't be resisting arrest.

merry02:
let the fed gov call for his arrest nd prosecute him in a normal way.@least Lamido was put in prison nd heaven didn't fall....there is a way of doing things in a normal democratic settings!
Re: Methu "Busy Body" Olisah Visits Dasuki. by UnknownT: 1:00am On Jul 18, 2015
Because he knew Lamido n Kashamu both had questions to answer. If Dasuki had been invited and remanded like Lamido or already had an extradition case like Kashamu no problem. But this one was just relieved of his duty and the next thing is to command Daura to surround him with his boys
Re: Methu "Busy Body" Olisah Visits Dasuki. by UnknownT: 1:02am On Jul 18, 2015
PUSH1:

you didn't read that DSS only came with search warrant and no arrest warrant?
Re: Methu "Busy Body" Olisah Visits Dasuki. by merry02(m): 1:40am On Jul 18, 2015
PUSH1:

arrest without warrant?excuse me pls!
Re: Methu "Busy Body" Olisah Visits Dasuki. by luvmijeje(f): 4:31am On Jul 18, 2015
Metuh went there on behalf of Jonathan. Their camp have been set on fire since the news broke out. They know if Dasuki sings like a bird, they are finish.

1 Like

Re: Methu "Busy Body" Olisah Visits Dasuki. by walton1(m): 4:52am On Jul 18, 2015
if you claim oliseh metuh the spokesman of the PDP is busybody, then what does this picture connote

1 Like

Re: Methu "Busy Body" Olisah Visits Dasuki. by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 18, 2015
A warrant can be produced in a minute. Ask Nigeria Police.let them treat him like the way the treat the defendless masses who doesn't have a say.

merry02:
arrest without warrant?excuse me pls!
Re: Methu "Busy Body" Olisah Visits Dasuki. by merry02(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2015
PUSH1:
A warrant can be produced in a minute. Ask Nigeria Police.let them treat him like the way the treat the defendless masses who doesn't have a say.

u argue blindly!can u surrender urself to any security that has no arrest warrant?if Yes,U don't knw ur right as a Nigerian
Re: Methu "Busy Body" Olisah Visits Dasuki. by kamair237(m): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2015
OK.... we done hear...
Re: Methu "Busy Body" Olisah Visits Dasuki. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:44am On Jul 18, 2015
Olisa Metuh is a "gbeborun" and an "akasoleri."

(1) (Reply)

Come Let's Beg Boko Haram Here / Fayose Rains Abuses On D Attorney General&comm 4 Justice,vows To Sack Him / See This Casket That Was Used To Bury A Rich Man In Anambra [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.