Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

My View On Retired Colonel SAMBO DASUKI Arrest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View On Retired Colonel SAMBO DASUKI Arrest (863 Views)

Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians / Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice / Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

My View On Retired Colonel SAMBO DASUKI Arrest by ezeblinks44227(m): 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
In August 1985, the evening of the 26th to be specific, at a time when Nigerians were celebrating the Muslim festival and enjoying the public holiday, a soldier named Major-General Badamasi Babangida (a.k.a IBB-) was executing his plans of overthrowing the Nigerian Head of State, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari. One of the soldiers who arrested Buhari at gunpoint was a soldier named Major SAMBO DASUKI. Fastfoward to 30 years later July 16th 2015 the eve of Salah: DSS officials surround the house of former NSA Retired Colonel SAMBO DASUKI and arrest him. Don't you all think dat date Reminds someone of something?
Eze kingsley blinks Ceo 5g exclusive ltd 3321DCA4
Re: My View On Retired Colonel SAMBO DASUKI Arrest by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: My View On Retired Colonel SAMBO DASUKI Arrest by omolami: 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Complete nonesence, We are not in military ERA now,but in democracy, therefore Buhari should be democratic or better still attend National Democratic Institute to learn democratic principles. His action of using DSS to embarrass Dasuki is uncalled for. Hope Buhari is not taking Nigeria back to old dark days. NASS, hope you are compiling these deliberate offences for further action? Dullard de rule

Re: My View On Retired Colonel SAMBO DASUKI Arrest by omolami: 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Complete nonesence, Buhari is undemocratic and he is advice to attend National Democratic Institute to learn some principles of democracy . His action towards Dasuki is FOOLISH and some of us are not surprised because mumu dullard de rule
Re: My View On Retired Colonel SAMBO DASUKI Arrest by trotsky2: 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
I am very glad that Buhari has finally come to his senses and is ready to look any bagger in the face. I like the vindictiveness against the enemies of the Nigerian state. The dasuki family is a threat to the welfare of Nigeria and must be curtailed. The biafreaks are next

Re: My View On Retired Colonel SAMBO DASUKI Arrest by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
Wetin diz one dey write sef.

Anywayz, King Sunny Ade, sometimes also calledthe Minister of Enjoyment, was born in Oshogbo, Nigeria in 1946, the son of a Methodist minister. He began his musical career when, after dropping out of grammer school, he drifted to Lagos and joined a highlife band. Inspired by the music of I.K. Dairo, he joined the Rhythm Dandies, led by Moses Olaiya (later known as Baba Sala, Nigeria's preeminent funny man and a prolific film maker). King Sunny was influenced by the legendary Tunde Nightingale (early Juju pioneer extraordinare) and borrowed stylistic elements from Nightingale's 'So wa mbe' style of juju.
In 1966 he formed his own band, the Green Spots. After a long eight years in which they recorded 12 LPs for the Nigeria-Africa Song label, in 1974 he entered into increasingly annoying contract hassles and a public court case. This experience prompted him into forming his own recording company linked to Decca Records. At this time he changed the name of his band to the African Beats.
King Sunny Ade and The African Beats tour with the typically large African line-up of 20-30 members. They play a spacey, jamming sort of Juju, characterized by tight vocal harmonies, intricate guitar work, backed by traditional talking drums, percussion instruments, and even adding the unusual pedal steel guitar and accordian.

I no smoke weed ooo. I just taya for some thread sha.

Re: My View On Retired Colonel SAMBO DASUKI Arrest by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 18, 2015
witch-hunting
Re: My View On Retired Colonel SAMBO DASUKI Arrest by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 18, 2015
trotsky2:
I am very glad that Buhari has finally come to his senses and is ready to look any bagger in the face. I like the vindictiveness against the enemies of the Nigerian state. The dasuki family is a threat to the welfare of Nigeria and must be curtailed. The biafreaks are next
Re: My View On Retired Colonel SAMBO DASUKI Arrest by ezeblinks44227(m): 12:10am On Jul 18, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Wetin diz one dey write sef.

Anywayz, King Sunny Ade, sometimes also calledthe Minister of Enjoyment, was born in Oshogbo, Nigeria in 1946, the son of a Methodist minister. He began his musical career when, after dropping out of grammer school, he drifted to Lagos and joined a highlife band. Inspired by the music of I.K. Dairo, he joined the Rhythm Dandies, led by Moses Olaiya (later known as Baba Sala, Nigeria's preeminent funny man and a prolific film maker). King Sunny was influenced by the legendary Tunde Nightingale (early Juju pioneer extraordinare) and borrowed stylistic elements from Nightingale's 'So wa mbe' style of juju.
In 1966 he formed his own band, the Green Spots. After a long eight years in which they recorded 12 LPs for the Nigeria-Africa Song label, in 1974 he entered into increasingly annoying contract hassles and a public court case. This experience prompted him into forming his own recording company linked to Decca Records. At this time he changed the name of his band to the African Beats.
King Sunny Ade and The African Beats tour with the typically large African line-up of 20-30 members. They play a spacey, jamming sort of Juju, characterized by tight vocal harmonies, intricate guitar work, backed by traditional talking drums, percussion instruments, and even adding the unusual pedal steel guitar and accordian.

I no smoke weed ooo. I just taya for some thread sha.

Yes we knw say u no smoke weed. But pls hold ur ears and repeat after me......." I WILL NEVER SMOKE WET WEED AGAIN 4 MY OWN GUD" gud Boy I knw U Did just Dat
Re: My View On Retired Colonel SAMBO DASUKI Arrest by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:13am On Jul 18, 2015
ezeblinks44227:

Yes we knw say u no smoke weed. But pls hold ur ears and repeat after me......." I WILL NEVER SMOKE WET WEED AGAIN 4 MY OWN GUD" gud Boy I knw U Did just Dat
no be only wet weed, na dry weed yu go see. sad

Re: My View On Retired Colonel SAMBO DASUKI Arrest by ezeblinks44227(m): 11:20am On Jul 18, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
no be only wet weed, na dry weed yu go see. sad

9ja is in deep shit wit people lik u moving around as agents of CHANGE hmmm

Breaking: BSU Medical Students Besiege Vc’s Office With Coffin Of Dead Colleague / OONI: Sijuwade’s Son Weds Today / Egbin Power Boosts Electricity Generation By 1,100MW