Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive (30104 Views)

Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States / EFCC Raids Musiliu Obanikoro’s Homes In Ikoyi, Lagos (photo) / Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 18, 2015
Some operatives of the State Security Services on Friday evening searched the Abuja home of Bello Fadile, a close confidant of former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki.

Dasuki and Fadile were placed under house arrest by the Service Thursday and released late Friday. Mr. Fadile was visiting Mr. Sambo on Thursday evening when SSS operatives forced their way into the former NSA’s home in the Asokoro District of Abuja and placed all occupants under house arrest.

A security source told PREMIUM TIMES that after the arrest order on Mr. Dasuki was lifted, the SSS operatives threw Mr. Fadile into the one of their vehicles, after which they searched his home. It is unclear what the SSS officials were looking for.

Mr. Fadile served as director in charge of special duties when Mr. Sambo held sway as NSA. A source familiar with the SSS operation told PREMIUM TIMES that “after searching the house, they took away a computer hard drive from Fadile’s personal computer and promised to return it as soon as they are through with it”.
While they were under house arrest, the SSS agents took away all vehicles found at Mr. Dasuki’s home including that of Mr. Fadile. Our source said the operatives promised to return his vehicle to him “as soon as investigations are concluded”. It is not clear what the agency is investigating Mr. Fadile for, and detectives didn’t say why they arrested him, and later raided his home.

The Director General of the Service, Lawal Daura, had earlier on Friday told PREMIUM TIMES he was not aware of a siege or arrest of anyone by the SSS.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/186862-sss-raids-bello-fadiles-home-seizes-computer-hard-drive.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by rabex(m): 6:34am On Jul 18, 2015
again...as far as they have a warrant I dont see y they can.pdp people will come here and start crying wolf now...it is totally legal FYI.it is done! even in top countries
my first FTC ON FRONT PAGE NEWS..I DEDICATE THIS TO MY HOMMIES IN LASGIDI.SETH, SKIMMA D LEGENDARY EMMA, JUDE, BENEIBE, RAUFU, BABALEZ MAY GOD MAKE US BIGGER AND BETA.AND BLESS OUR STRUGGLES. AMEN.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by DaBullIT(m): 6:40am On Jul 18, 2015
I still think this Crack down is not unconnected to the present insurgency

Abi this yoruba man also arrested Buhari in 1984?
Barcanista come yarn another lie here give us more twisted history

[size=14pt]UPDATE , IN Dasuki's premises 12 exotic vehicles found , 5 of which is bullet proof

They presented a legal warrant and if he did not resist the search, No one would have heard about it

Now they said Threat to National security is basically the reason why they went to his house , Apparently , he knows something , I hope you egoats have learnt something

[/size]

131 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by omenka(m): 6:40am On Jul 18, 2015
What I see Buhari doing is attack the roots of this monstrous tree instead of trimming the branches. It is the fastest way of killing it.

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 18, 2015
Yh.

Now let's go for orubebe. ...lol

But on a serious note....it was GEJ who said BokoHaram had become part of his cabinet...

So, if PMB decides to go for those cabinet men, we r totally in support....so why wailing?

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by redsconsult(m): 6:46am On Jul 18, 2015
boko sponsors and i think they were instrument responsible for the bomb attack on buhari sometimes last year...lets be patient and watch as the events unfold in 3D

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by horlus(m): 6:59am On Jul 18, 2015
Nigeria n's are too quick to react or place judgement on issues. I believe when all these unfolds itself we will be shocked were it's headed.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by olamonsor2: 7:01am On Jul 18, 2015
Hit like to show Buhari great love

271 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by phyllosilicate(m): 7:01am On Jul 18, 2015
The sure way to eliminate Boko haram, is to eliminate their sponsors. Azazi gave hints on who the sponsors might be, GEJ also gave hints that they might have been in his government. GEJ was scared to go after them but me No Nonsense Dogged General is no scared of any bomboclat boko sponsor. Be they from the North or the South, Blueblood or Redblood, PDP or APC; they must account for the BLOOD THEY SPILLED.

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by eyenibibio(m): 7:23am On Jul 18, 2015
He who comes with equity must come with clean hands.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 18, 2015
The Director General of the Service, Lawal Daura, had earlier on Friday told PREMIUM TIMES he was not aware of a siege or arrest of anyone by the SSS.

Another denial?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by kamair237(m): 7:30am On Jul 18, 2015
ohhhh....
Re: SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by omusiliyu(m): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2015
PDP, APC and the rest are all bird of a feather. We've entered one chance. May Almighty God deliver us.

Ameeen

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by ARKdiscloser7(m): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2015
Tomorrow it was Kashamu.
Today it is Dasuki and Fadile.....

We always know those who are messing this country up but they always find a way of shifting the blame and hatred to the IGBOS. Meanwhile they still occupy all the best govt positions year in year out.

12 Likes

Re: SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by shininglite(m): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2015
redsconsult:
boko sponsors and i think they were instrument responsible for the bomb attack on buhari sometimes last year...lets be patient and watch as the events unfold in 3D

How can boko haram attack there grand patron?

How can boko haram attack the man that called them freedom fighters ?

A terrorist can not attack a fellow terrorist

6 Likes

Re: SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by azzima(m): 7:37am On Jul 18, 2015
When there is smoke, there is fire. We are collecting every kobo. I bet you that you won't see Yoruba leaders crying of stigmatisation or "he is our own".ALL Looters must be caught regardless off party or ethnicity.

44 Likes

Re: SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by azzima(m): 7:38am On Jul 18, 2015
horlus:
Nigeria n's are too quick to react or place judgement on issues. I believe when all these unfolds itself we will be shocked were it's headed.
Nigerians are all of a sudden being sympathetic with the same people that drew us back. When did this new attitude start??

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by ORACLE1975(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2015
but why? :Pbut why?
Re: SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 18, 2015
Bubu is obviously targeting the IBB boys to which col Dasuki and Bello-fadile both belong to.I smell witchhunt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by engrjacuzzi: 7:55am On Jul 18, 2015
make I park go one side oooo...this sss story don dey full nairaland.

1 Like

Re: SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 18, 2015
You do not interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake~Napoleon Bonaparte

Sai Baba carry on Nigerians are behind you

17 Likes

Re: SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by lordvamon(m): 7:56am On Jul 18, 2015
Hey, check out this blog...... comfortadaora..com

1 Like

Re: SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by passionate88: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2015
Witch hunting

1 Like

Re: SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by richardjemedafe1(m): 7:56am On Jul 18, 2015
Kmw
Re: SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by omisakint: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2015
I love Pmb for something which is the way he distracts Nigerians from other urgent issues such as boko haram and other economic problems by this rather abysmal '' witchhunt '' smh

3 Likes

Re: SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by Georgekyrian(m): 7:56am On Jul 18, 2015
GMB is working

9 Likes

Re: SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by Iamoilprince(m): 7:56am On Jul 18, 2015
nice one...that of Okonjo iweala and mrs allison madueke loading...........

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 18, 2015
babaone chance is @it again

1 Like

Re: SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by seankay(m): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2015
DSS shouldn't spare anyone that's a suspect. They should investigate anyone they need to

14 Likes

Re: SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 18, 2015
Re: SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive by ultrazone2(m): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2015
fafaa

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Crisis: APC Govs Divided Over Saraki / Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti / Governorship Results From Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.