Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,460 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Tithing Is The Investment Of Investments. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithing Is The Investment Of Investments. (591 Views)

10 Bible Verses On Tithing / See Why Tithing Is Never A Command To Be Observed In Churches (Proofs) / Tithing Is The Most Profitable Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tithing Is The Investment Of Investments. by uchkochi(m): 6:51am On Jul 18, 2015
TITHING IS THE INVESTMENT OF INVESTMENTS.

If you will not tithe, you will keep struggling. There are things you must know about tithing;

1. Tithing is what God uses to test you if you are matured enough to handle great resources. Just 10 percent of your increase demanded by God will keep you eternally away from struggles.

2. The Poor can become rich by tithing, the rich can become poor by not tithing. God is no respecter of persons.

3. You are where you are by your decision to either tithe or not to tithe.

4. Tithing is the easiest instruction God gave us in scriptures that commands the greatest future. Indebtedness, losses, sicknesses and diseases, frustrations, begging are all evidences of a NON-TITHING LIFE.

5. Tithing is the simplest instruction because God didn't ask you to go and look for money from somewhere, it is from what comes to your hand that you pay your tithe. If nothing comes to your hand, then you are justified not to pay your tithe. But if something comes to your hand then you must tithe if things will stop being tight for you.

6. The tithe is what you remove first before any other thing.

7. You cannot pray the devourer away, you cannot fast the devourer away, you can only tithe the devourer away because it is only God that can rebuke the devourer because tithing is a universal law. He said "bring ye all the tithe and I will rebuke the devourer...." Malachi 3:11.

8. Where you pay your tithe is as important as paying your tithe. You only pay your tithe to churches or ministries or men of God that meets your spiritual needs. 1st Corinthians 9:11, Galatians 6:6.

Please pay your tithe, so that you will change levels a thousand times better even before this year ends. Malachi 3:10.

1 Like

Re: Tithing Is The Investment Of Investments. by Ngasky(m): 7:01am On Jul 18, 2015
i thought Christians believe Jesus came to abolish the old laws of Moses.
all the laws of Moses were abandoned by them except the tithe and i wonder why the exception?
i want to be informed about any other law of the old testament that is encouraged by the priests apart from the tithe law.
also i read in the bible that tithe should only be given once a year not monthly, please lets use this forum for enlightenment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithing Is The Investment Of Investments. by menesheh(m): 7:43am On Jul 18, 2015
Ngasky:
all the laws of Moses were abandoned by them except the tithe and i wonder why the exception?
i want to be informed about any other law of the old testament that is encouraged by the priests apart from the tithe law.
also i read in the bible that tithe should only be given once a year not monthly, please lets use this forum for enlightenment

you are on point bruh.

slavery, genocide, stoning of scornful child, killing of homosexuals, stoning of witchcrafts or envisaged witchcrafts and many other immoral acts given via inspiration from god or by god directly from mountain Sinai are all old Jewish brutal mosaic laws but tithing, no, it is awesome and they have to export it to the new testament.
Re: Tithing Is The Investment Of Investments. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 18, 2015
Ngasky:

Don't mind the op, he is just a hustler who makes living from collecting tithes and off the sweat of others.
Re: Tithing Is The Investment Of Investments. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 18, 2015
Ngasky:

pardon me bro.
I'm not a fan of tithing.
lemme just enlighten you abt something.
tithing was before the Law,Abraham Paid tithes,
Read Gen 12(maybe).

There are Two school of thoughts about the tithing issue.
1)Tithing was before the Law,and it should still continue in the Covenant.
These set of guys are quick to quote Malachi3:10.

2)Since the Law has been done away with,so does tithing.

I dont belong to any school of thought from the above.

Although tithing is not a new testament pratice,One should be able to explain in detail.the Concept of tithing.

(1) (Reply)

Power Of The Oppressor / I Wish I Knew Earlier... / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thu Aug 20th 2015)- The Word As A Weapon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.