Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege (21654 Views)

Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi / Former NSA Dasuki Objects To Secret Trial / Nigeria’s Former NSA In N1.75 Billion Cash-for-arms Fraud-sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 18, 2015
temitemi1:
Too early for this sir grin

Hahahah... It can never be too early to make another happy....
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 18, 2015
Ghandi12:

From Dasuki's personal accounts. He complained his house was searched for a-too-long time. He also admitted the officials had a search warrant. No where in his account did he use the word arrest. He did not mention DG Daura was one of the operatives that searched his homes.

So what is the point of this?
Stop acting smart! Do you know the meaning of "House arrest"? Hear Sambo Dasuki...

"“They restricted my movement. I cannot go out and no one can visit me. All those who attempted to see me were stopped from doing so.

In fact, my son was blocked from entering my residence. My two cooks, who used to come from their homes to prepare my meals, were also disallowed from leaving my house."

"could not go out to perform the Eid-el-Fitr prayer because of the restriction."

Do you need that of his family? As for DG Daura, I think you should know that no major action goes on without the knowledge of the boss.

3 Likes

Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by patrickmuf(m): 8:16am On Jul 18, 2015
drss:

Una don dey deny say Buhari ordered the siege ba I sure say una go deny pa bubu get open teeth. Who is the commander in chief of the Nigerian armed forces? Desmond Tutu?
Buhari is a dullllllard!
Seen
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 18, 2015
drss:

Una don dey deny say Buhari ordered the siege ba I sure say una go deny pa bubu get open teeth. Who is the commander in chief of the Nigerian armed forces? Desmond Tutu?
Buhari is a dullllllard!
You de mind them? Maybe Michelle of West Germany gave the order
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by Mynd44: 8:20am On Jul 18, 2015
barcanista:
The poster above me is appears to be the most ridiculous. First he said the operatives had search warrant, but what the operative wanted was to arrest Sambo Dasuki. A person with intention to search will not waste time waiting endlessly to arrest the subject when they had no such warrant(arrest). But this time they placed Sambo virtually on house arrest and his family in Sokoto, yet the poster above me don't see that as siege? I laugh!

Anyway, it is clear that the DG SSS was not even aware of the whole madness. God help us

Lmaooo.....

One will see this post and think it is so smart read this from Dansuki himself

From 6pm on Thursday, throughout the night till about 6amthis morning (Friday), they were searching my house looking for incriminating items.

.“They restricted my movement. I cannot go out and no one can visit me. All those who attempted to see me were stopped from doing so.
http://thenationonlineng.net/my-24-hour-sss-ordeal-by-sambo-dasuki/

Does this sound like an agency that went to "lay seige" they had a warrant to search his houses and properties which they did.

You people need a new hobby abeg

8 Likes

Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by temitemi1(m): 8:21am On Jul 18, 2015
Continue sir cool
dearpreye:

Hahahah... It can never be too early to make another happy....
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 18, 2015
The poster above the poster above me still does not know the meaning of House arrest and siege even after reading Sambo's account.

Sambo Dasuki....

They restricted my movement. I cannot go out and no one can visit me. All those who attempted to see me were stopped from doing so.

In fact, my son was blocked from entering my residence. My two cooks, who used to come from their homes to prepare my meals, were also disallowed from leaving my house."

"could not go out to perform the Eid-el-Fitr prayer because of the restriction."

Its surprising that some people don't know what arrest is.

1 Like

Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by Mynd44: 8:24am On Jul 18, 2015
barcanista:
Stop acting smart! Do you know the meaning of "House arrest"? Hear Sambo Dasuki...

"“They restricted my movement. I cannot go out and no one can visit me. All those who attempted to see me were stopped from doing so.

Do you need that of his family? As for DG Daura, I think you should know that no major action goes on without the knowledge of the boss.
Even Ohimai is smarter than this.

You are searching a house on issues bordering on National security and you are supposed to allow the inhabitants come and go as they please?

Did you think that someone might be accused of smuggling some information out.

A search warrant was issued ot on Dansuki but the house. Anyone in the house is subject to the search.

7 Likes

Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 18, 2015
I think the poster above me has issues with comprehension. Who said Sambo's visitors/relatives were searched? Oga abeg go read again. No de disturb my mention. You don't have to quote me!

How can search be conducted for over 48 hours on one man's house? His movement restricted but his dogs were allowed to be fed? This is ridiculous.

They restricted my movement. I cannot go out and no one can visit me. All those who attempted to see me were stopped from doing so.

(Sambo Dasuki)

Lalasticlala and Ishilove ooooooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by Mynd44: 8:28am On Jul 18, 2015
barcanista:
The poster above the poster above me still does not know the meaning of House arrest and siege even after reading Sambo's account.

Sambo Dasuki....

Its surprising that some people don't know what arrest is.
So your house is being searched and you are supposed to be allowed to go out to visit people and people are also supposed to be allowed to visit you so they can "tamper" with evidence (if any exists).

Now I remember why I stopped bothering to join the discussions you people have here

8 Likes

Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by Mynd44: 8:33am On Jul 18, 2015
barcanista:
Some people are not just smart enough to comprehend a write-up and understand the message. Even when it was clear that Sambo Dasuki, his associate and his family in Sokoto were placed under House arrest for more than 48hrs, some people still wake up to say that isn't a siege or house arrest.
More than 48 hours? Lmaooo

Even Dansuki himself said it was 24 but we know lying is second nature to some people grin

5 Likes

Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2015
@Poster above, pls stop disturbing me ....ejooor...biko...paisisi!

PS: Nobody care whether you discuss or not and no one missed your absence- I am not aware of anybody missing your absence neither did anybody call you to comment on this thread.
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:36am On Jul 18, 2015
Mynd44:

So your house is being searched and you are supposed to be allowed to go out to visit people and people are also supposed to be allowed to visit you so they can "tamper" with evidence (if any exists).

Now I remember why I stopped bothering to join the discussions you people have here

Accept you goofed.

It was a siege and nothing else.

If you are searching someone's house. He/she is the one that keeps eyes on you and not the other way, if I'm to follow your logic.

His family wasn't even allowed to cook let alone have their meals

The DSS searched and interrogated him before the house and with the kind of squad they stormed the house with definitely makes it a complete siege for the time it lasted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by dustmalik: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2015
Mynd44:

Even Ohimai is smarter than this.

You are searching a house on issues bordering on National security and you are supposedts come and go as they please?

Did you think that someone might be accused of smuggling some information out.

A search warrant was issued ot on Dansuki but the house. Anyone in the house is subject to the search.
If i were you, i'd stop arguing with STUP.ID FOLKS. plain and simple.

3 Likes

Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2015
Col. Sambo Dasuki exhibited professionalism on duties and was a man of principle and never followed PDP sheepishly.

Let's see if Daura will investigate the ordeal as Dasuki did when the Police harassed Speaker Tambuwal since he is denying having any knowledge of the siege.

A brief account of how Dasuki settled the Speaker's saga

The National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, has raised a panel to investigate Monday’s alleged harassment of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal, by security operatives, who allegedly insisted on searching his car for bombs, top security officials have told PREMIUM TIMES.

An angry Mr. Tambuwal then stormed out of the car and walked the remaining distance to the event venue.

Mr. Dasuki, whose office organised the event, has now ordered a probe of the incident, to determine what happened and why the security officials acted the way they did.

“The issue has been blown out of proportion, creating the impression that the Speaker was targeted for raw treatment because of his perceived cold relationship with the President,” a top security official familiar with the matter said. “So the NSA has ordered an investigation. He wants an internal review of what happened. Our suspicion is that it was overzealous officers who misbehaved to the Speaker. But the NSA wants to get to the bottom of it all.”

The officials did not disclose the membership of the investigative team and whether the outcome of the probe would be made public.

When further pressed for comments, he said, “It’s an internal investigation and members were drawn mainly from the office of the NSA.”

When contacted, the NSA, Mr. Dasuki, confirmed he has commissioned a probe.

“I just want to know what really happened,” he said. Mr. Sambo declined further comments.

PREMIUM TIMES learnt of the investigative panel just as two officials of the Department of State Security, alias SSS, were telling one of our reporters that there was never an attempt to search Mr. Tambuwal’s car for bombs.

Source: Premiumtimesng Article

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by Mynd44: 8:45am On Jul 18, 2015
barcanista:

PS: Nobody care whether you discuss or not and no one missed your absence- I am not aware of anybody missing your absence neither did anybody call you to comment on this thread.
But seriously, you and Ohimai probably went to the same training centre. It explains why you both think left left tongue

"poster above me" ROFLMFAO

1 Like

Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by ETERRORS(f): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2015
barcanista:
If the D-G SSS Lawal Daura is not aware of the siege in Col Sambo Dasuki's private house, his family home in Sokoto and the house of his friend Fadile, does that mean that Buhari secretly operates a parallel SSS apart from the SSS that we all know? This is becoming more interesting.

Lalasticala Ishilve Obinosco.py
The era of secret police are back, Dasuki is no saint but there are laid down procedures for arresting an individual
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 18, 2015
k
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by maestroz: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2015
Abeg. I need ogiri epa ijebu. Where I fit get am?
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 18, 2015
simeonii:
“I am not aware of any siege.
Because there was no siege or house arrest. The DSS merely executed duly approved search warrant and left. What the fuss.

2 Likes

Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by TI1919(m): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2015
grin
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by DMerciful(m): 9:05am On Jul 18, 2015
We are not supporting the Ab0kis but anything that will balkanise this zoo quickly.
koboko69:
THREAD OF THE WAILERS, BY THE WAILERS AND FOR THE WAILERS

These same clowns were hailing Jonathan when he was using the military to block governors convoys from going to political relies. This same clowns saw nothing wrong when Jonathan was shutting down air ports to stop the opposition from traveling to ralies. This same hypocrites, saw nothing wrong when Oshiomole's houses were surrounded my armed soldiers during election. Or is it Asiwajus house in Ikoyi where masked soldiers kept watch or the sealing of NASS by the police?

JONATHAN WAS NEVER AWARE OF ANY OF THIS grin

THE SAME CONFUSED LOTS CALLING NIGERIA A ZOO ARE NOW FIGHTING FOR AN "ABOKKI" cheesy THAT THEY FEEL ARE THE GENESIS OF THEIR PROBLEM, THE SAME WAY THEY HAIL FAYOSE A "YOLOBA" WHOM THEY BELIEVE CONIVED WITH THE ABOKIS TO COMPOUND THEIR PROBLEMS

Wailing continues for 8 years ooooo.......
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by AZeD1(m): 9:05am On Jul 18, 2015
Mynd44:

Dude why are you trying to pour sand into another man's garri?
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by pasol4real(m): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2015
koboko69:

These same clowns were hailing Jonathan when he was using the military to block governors convoys from going to political relies. This same clowns saw nothing wrong when Jonathan was shutting down air ports to stop the opposition from traveling to ralies. This same hypocrites, saw nothing wrong when Oshiomole's houses were surrounded my armed soldiers during election. Or is it Asiwajus house in Ikoyi where masked soldiers kept watch or the sealing of NASS by the police?

THE SAME CONFUSED LOTS CALLING NIGERIA A ZOO ARE NOW FIGHTING FOR AN "ABOKKI" cheesy THAT THEY FEEL ARE THE GENESIS OF THEIR PROBLEM, THE SAME WAY THEY HAIL FAYOSE A "YOLOBA" WHOM THEY BELIEVE CONIVED WITH THE ABOKIS TO COMPOUND THEIR PROBLEMS

Responding appropriately to dis comment wud mean dignifying him .

Just one phrase though describes him perfectly well.

BRAINLESSLY FUUULLLISH .
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by StOla: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2015
Ghandi12:

From Dasuki's personal accounts. He complained his house was searched for a-too-long time. He also admitted the officials had a search warrant. No where in his account did he use the word arrest. He did not mention DG Daura was one of the operatives that searched his homes.

So what is the point of this?
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2015
ETERRORS:
The era of secret police are back, Dasuki is no saint but there are laid down procedures for arresting an individual
My Dear, Sambo Dasuki is a man with impeccable antecedent. He resigned as MD of Nigeria Mint under Obasanjo in protest to government planned privatisation. He has never been linked to any corrupt or shady deals. Buhari and Abacha have been hunting for this guy since Abacha took over power.

My position is that due process and not harassment must be followed.
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:12am On Jul 18, 2015
koboko69:

Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by StOla: 9:13am On Jul 18, 2015
DMerciful:
We are not supporting the Ab0kis but anything that will balkanise this zoo quickly.

Finally someone admits that their only purpose is to cause confusion in the country.

1 Like

Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 18, 2015
pasol4real:

Responding appropriately to dis comment wud mean dignifying him .

Just one phrase though describes him perfectly well.

BRAINLESSLY FUUULLLISH .
You should have ignored that troll completely.
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by StOla: 9:16am On Jul 18, 2015
barcanista:

Why are you running away from the mischief others have revealed about your posts?

If you cannot defend your suppositions, then why claim them to be facts?
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by StOla: 9:16am On Jul 18, 2015
Mynd44:

More than 48 hours? Lmaooo

Even Dansuki himself said it was 24 but we know lying is second nature to some people grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) / NDLEA Vows To Continue Siege On Kashamu’s House / Saraki Replaces Ndume With Suleiman Nazif As INEC Committee Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.