Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Lamido: My Arrest Is Political Hazard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido: My Arrest Is Political Hazard (813 Views)

Sowore Arrest: Is Free Speech Dead In Nigeria? / Abubakar ‘abusidiq’ Usman: The True Story Of My Arrest By EFCC / My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamido: My Arrest Is Political Hazard by Mohdadutse(m): 8:37am On Jul 18, 2015
Former Jigawa State governor, Alhaji Sule Lamido yesterday said his arrest by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is a political hazard that a serious politician must pass through.
Lamido spoke to journalists at his
NNDC’s residential house in Kano
shortly after his returned from Abuja accompanied by his two sons,
Mustapha and Aminu.
He described his arrest as the beginning of restoration of confidence
in political leadership in Nigeria.
He recalled that this is not the first
time he has been incarcerated and
therefore he will never be discouraged in politics.
He said he had gone through many political incarcerations in the past and that if the purpose of his recent arrest by the EFCC is to humiliate, deconstruct and destroy then people should not be discouraged.
“In the process to improve democracy, there would be some mistakes. I am not a perfect human being; I have my own shortcomings............
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/politics/60174-lamido-my-arrest-is-political-hazard
Re: Lamido: My Arrest Is Political Hazard by HungerBAD: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2015
Thief.

1 Like

Re: Lamido: My Arrest Is Political Hazard by Israel5(m): 8:39am On Jul 18, 2015
I hear
Re: Lamido: My Arrest Is Political Hazard by Misternas89(m): 8:39am On Jul 18, 2015
Mtchhheeeww, no be only political Hazard, na political Mikel u go see. undecided
Re: Lamido: My Arrest Is Political Hazard by Johnestins1(m): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2015
If na America now, u wil stil be in jail, ole nla
Re: Lamido: My Arrest Is Political Hazard by Tolexander: 8:51am On Jul 18, 2015
And laundering Jigawa State fund is what?

Political Oscar?
Re: Lamido: My Arrest Is Political Hazard by ETERRORS(f): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2015
Who let this man out? He needs to spend time in jail for corruption
Re: Lamido: My Arrest Is Political Hazard by HungerBAD: 9:02am On Jul 18, 2015
ETERRORS:
Who let this man out? He needs to spend time in jail for corruption

On the other thread you were supporting Dasuki. Good to know you are with the truth now.

1 Like

Re: Lamido: My Arrest Is Political Hazard by ETERRORS(f): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2015
HungerBAD:

On the other thread you were supporting Dasuki. Good to know you are with the truth now.
Is it not too early to stalk?
Re: Lamido: My Arrest Is Political Hazard by HungerBAD: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2015
ETERRORS:
Is it not too early to stalk?

Funny guy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe What Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff Is Doing! / Do You Believe In Biafra? / Breaking: Customs To Shut Down Intercontinental Hotels This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.