Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

How Many Of You Played This Game As A Child (photo) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Many Of You Played This Game As A Child (photo) (1040 Views)

The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 / An AI For A Soccer Game As Konami Introduces PES 2017 / Do You Remember This Game?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Played This Game As A Child (photo) by Jenny1010(f): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2015
KOROSA!!! The game of men grin

If you played this game as a child , you are suppose to be married now, what are you waiting for

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Played This Game As A Child (photo) by Bilabong(m): 11:11am On Jul 18, 2015
Pictures no gree load.
Re: How Many Of You Played This Game As A Child (photo) by slickb(m): 11:13am On Jul 18, 2015
pinshure?
Re: How Many Of You Played This Game As A Child (photo) by frenzymirakk(m): 11:16am On Jul 18, 2015
wher picture
Re: How Many Of You Played This Game As A Child (photo) by cao(f): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2015
Y'all really like to repeat yourselves. I'm too tired to look for the previous thread, it probably had the exact picture as the OP's...
EDIT (2 mins later): Who was I kidding, of course the Sherlock Holmes in me found the previous thread. And as I predicted, it was the same exact picture. It was in the general section and from the comments and views it was also on FP. https://www.nairaland.com/2139812/played-remeberd
Re: How Many Of You Played This Game As A Child (photo) by stonemind(f): 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jenny1010:
KOROSA!!! The game of men grin

If you played this game as a child , you are suppose to be married now, what are you waiting for

Hahahahaha loved it lolsss
Re: How Many Of You Played This Game As A Child (photo) by baloney: 5:32am On Jul 20, 2015
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Gamers!!! Do You To Remember This? / Which Pc Games I Can Play With These Specs / I know a robot will beat U in playing Piano Tile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.