Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,566 members, 7,816,384 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

..... . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ..... . (1151 Views)

Advice For Backsliding Christians. / The Zealous African Christians And The Backsliding European Evangels / How Do I Repent Again After Backsliding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... . by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: ..... . by thorpido(m): 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Let me say this before atheists will come to sway you otherwise.

God is real and lives forever.
Now you say most Christians are hypocrites and don't practice what is written in the bible.Do you practice what is written there?
What i will advise is that if you feel that the Christians where you worship are hypocritical,then change your local assembly.Find a church where you believe they practice true Christianity and become active there.
No church has perfect members but you presence can make a lot of difference to the brethren.In that way,you are also edified as iron sharpens iron.
Not forgetting that your own quiet times for prayer,bible study and personal worship are very essential for your spiritual growth.

3 Likes

Re: ..... . by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
how i wish i ...
Re: ..... . by tip999: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Your helper is not Far from you, Cry to JESUS , listen and open to the desires he puts on your heart
and the type of Church to attend. He is please to give FIRE to the lukewarm that cry to him, dont give up.

1 Like

Re: ..... . by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
thorpido:
Heý
chess! Is this advice? Am sure you typed this so as to be applauded first to comment. Shame on you!! It not like you will be paid, give someone advice you typed hey! Mthew.
Re: ..... . by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
Op,be more consistent with prayers, pray always and meditate more on the words of God,attend conferences and try reading the bible more,talk to your pastor,he may pray for you and give you bible verse to meditiate on so as to build up your christian live, associate more with people that are closer to God,they sure wil influence you positively,lastly, whenever you attend masses,make sure you concentrate more on the goodnews rather than people becos if u do you will find yourself more withdrawn from God as you wil be judging them. Remember the book of roman says" judge not so as not be judge" thank yhu as you resurrect your christian life.

1 Like

Re: ..... . by thorpido(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
chess! Is this advice? Am sure you typed this so as to be applauded first to comment. Shame on you!! It not like you will be paid, give someone advice you typed hey! Mthew.
Try to be intelligent and exercise foresight before you criticise.
Yes I wrote that and I did to book space.I did it for a reason.I wanted the Op to read something important before he/she reads other comments and it's in my first line.

I don't know what you mean by applauded.Who's applause do I need?
Re: ..... . by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
thorpido:
Try to be intelligent and exercise foresight before you criticise.
Yes I wrote that and I did to book space.I did it for a reason.I wanted the Op to read something important before he/she reads other comments and it's in my first line.

I don't know what you mean by applauded.Who's applause do I need?
i better bull-sh.it you.
Re: ..... . by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
its bcaus u refuse my carrot as uve call it
Re: ..... . by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
whitewitch:
its bcaus u refuse my carrot as uve call it

"Sprinkle's holy water" I don't want you here cos I'm serious now. Pls use the door
Re: ..... . by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
elijah2u:
how i wish i ...

What?
Re: ..... . by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
Oyind17:

"Sprinkle's holy water" I don't want you here cos I'm serious now. Pls use the door
cheesy
Oyind17:

do u want my carrot to baptise u?
Re: ..... . by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
oyind17 yes or no do u want my cucumber?

(1) (Reply)

Mighty Kabex__: Scientific Blunders And Flaws In The Bible / Muslims Being Christains According To The Koran / Unraveling Watchtower’s Misinformation On Blood Transfusions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.