Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo (69147 Views)

Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures / US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) / Aisha Buhari In Jefferson Bribery Scandal Not President Buhari’s Wife — Ex-efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by lovat(m): 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
crixtex:
hahahaha... kao change??
buh y will bubu carry his son on entourage and leave omenka, Berem, Demdem and abdul jabbar behind....?
those ones are cretins and paid noisemakers

2 Likes

Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by philips70(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
Bob Marley dey salute una for keeping his band alive.

Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by nefertitiram: 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
175:
Na the change be this? Baba one chance! Aisha carry go!

Thanks for for giving us the PlO to thw first lady's number
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by saintneo(m): 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
It is a 3D video!

Please take a look at Fraud Alert: DV2015 Lottery for Nigerians
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by lovat(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
Beremx:
Another propaganda by the TANoids
I didn't see your name in PMB entourage, hope no problem

1 Like

Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by IAMTHEHERO: 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
saTANoids at work.
Robot!!!Everytime Satanoids at work.Why can't you speak the truth for once.Who did this to you?

2 Likes

Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by Orikinla(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
[size=18pt]Nigeria's Muhammadu Buhari vows to 'save' Nollywood from piracy

Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari has vowed to save the country's entertainment industry from pirates.

He said the Nollywood film industry was doing well but unless it was backed, it would be "ruined by pirates".

The industry is worth $5bn (£3bn), but filmmakers still struggle to make a profit because of piracy.

Despite being hastily shot on low budgets, their focus on love, betrayal and witchcraft is hugely popular across Africa.

President Buhari ordered security agencies to identify those involved in copyright piracy and bring them to justice.

Nollywood is not the only industry affected by the problem.

Producers in Kannywood - the Hausa language film industry based in the northern city of Kano - are also complaining and had asked the president to intervene.

BBC Africa Live: News updates

Mr Buhari said he would do everything possible to protect the entertainment industry.

"They [film producers] have built an industry with their own sweat", he said.

"It is therefore incumbent on us to give them the necessary support."

Nigeria's film industry analysts believe that Nollywood is churning out up to 50 films a week.

However, most of these movies are sold straight to DVD and filmmakers struggle to make a profit.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-33536247[/size]

Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by cuteboy2: 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
kenonze:
Funny.
Op, u dont know the difference bw office seal and letter head paper?

See my post above on this confusion.

Can you educate us on what constitutes a seal?
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by Beremx(f): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
lovat:
I didn't see your name in PMB entourage, hope no problem
do I need to be in his entourage or you just want to get noticed by quoting me?
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
Beremx:
Another propaganda by the TANoids

Which propaganda? Buhari said there won't be Office of the First Lady in his administration since it's unconstitutional and is an avenue to waste funds, yet his wife runs the "Wife of the President" as an office, with a seal and special assistants. Is it just about the term 'First Lady'? Who are you APC folks thinking you would deceive?

2 Likes

Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
cuteboy2:

See my post above on this confusion.

Can you educate us on what constitutes a seal?

Ok,
I ve modified my post with pics u can srcol to page 1
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by komek(m): 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
crixtex:
hahahaha... kao change??
buh y will bubu carry his son on entourage and leave omenka, Berem, Demdem and abdul jabbar behind....?

U can say that again
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
175:

@OP:

You are an official mumu.
Do you really know what an official Seal is?
Since when does an ordinary invitation card (obviously printed by the organisers of the event) become an official seal?
Abeg go park jor, another empty headed wailing Wailer of no substance.
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by Xyg12: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
175:

hahahahaha na Omenka, Demdem and Berem own na im make me laf pass. . .lol

The most funny one is ROCHAS
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by amjoy: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
kiss
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by redcliff: 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
175:

You are so fooooolish
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by precious1967(m): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
hmmm... 1st vice president, u're wlcm.
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by poiZon: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
baralatie:
Point of correction berem na he or she or it
point of order. Berem is neither a person or thng. It is a it.
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by xakakes: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
Okaka27:
PLS SOMEONE SHOULD TELL ME THE MEANING OF THIS THREAD??

TANOIDS UNA NO DEY TAYA?
You are a big f**l was it not Baba one chance that said that he will not have office of the first lady or u guys think all Nigerians are gullible
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by delishpot: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Na small, small dem take catch una monkey.
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by NobleG1(m): 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
First Lady is an unofficial title and position traditionally held by the wife of the president, concurrent with his term of office.
The position of the First Lady is not an elected one and carries no official duties. Constitution doesn't outline any parameters for the first lady's role, duties or power.

Her natural job as the wife of the President is to entertain visitors at Aso Rock and accompany the president when necessary. This woman is overstepping her First-ladyship. I hope she doesn't become worst than Patience Jonathan and Turai Yar'Adua.
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by refreshrate: 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
baby124:
cheesy
Maybe it's the invitation makers that put their own jara these oversabi assistants. Women sha, we are never satisfied with being in the back ground. This is why I pity men with multiple wives.Lmao. So funny biko.

Maybe she didn't see the invitations before they were sent out

Maybe fasting never end for Muslims

Maybe it's not yet Eid ul fitri

Maybe there's even really no party

Maybe the invitation is not reall.

1 Like

Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by unite4real: 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
jieta:
If this woman own no pass mama peace own na small tin go remain

E no fit pass mama peace at all.
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by refreshrate: 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
xakakes:
You are a big f**l was it not Baba one chance that said that he will not have office of the first lady or u guys think all Nigerians are gullible

Seriously I'm mad at you right now! Why would you be wasting time & mb replying someone that clearly shows you such high levels of lack of wisdom?

Ehn?

Why?

That means if you're walking along the road now & you see someone walking naked with dada on his head, black & smelling you can walk up to him to ask for directions?
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by darlenese(f): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
No office but she get seal
Who are they fooling ?

Wife of presidency Mumu, what difference does it make! To be called a first lady,, u own go even worse pass mama piece sef
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by kotv: 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
They changed first lady to wife of the president of Nigeria. hahahahaha. buhari is the biggest scammer I know
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by Lakayanah: 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sallah party when people are being bombed on their prayer ground. If it was Mrs Jonathan we would not hear the end of it.
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by refreshrate: 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
wheesin:
he personally told us that they would be nothing like the office of the first lady, the office of the wife of the president is a different thing..so leave baby one chance alone...sai baba ojoro undecided

If person talk one thing before election, then talk another thing after election, what do you call it?

chanji

Na una no understand.

Dem just start

I still dey wait 5k allowee and free meal per day.
Dollar don enter 244
Crude oil price gbege still dey happen

2 Likes

Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by amjoy: 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by architez: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
MANGAM:
grin

Architez here. I think "FTC" is a throwback to when Seun was the only one who posted topics. Back then it probably meant something (eg that u have the fastest phone, etc.) Now it means absolutely nothing. Infact it is a negative - it indicates an unemployed and probably brainless person who wastes a lot of time on NL. The only person who deserves any accolade, if any at all, is the poster of the thread.
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by coolbis: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Okaka27:
PLS SOMEONE SHOULD TELL ME THE MEANING OF THIS THREAD??

TANOIDS UNA NO DEY TAYA?
i just wonder if they have got anything better doing, trust me tougher times await them for the next 4years, they should just learn how to live with it. It
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by naijafella(m): 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hajia Aisha Buhari...pls take the celebration to IDP's camp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others / Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army / The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.