Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

JOKE 101.. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / JOKE 101.. (814 Views)

*waec* Joke Of D Day / Naija Jokes – Marriage Proposal 101 / How To Catch A Thief 101 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JOKE 101.. by bestyclass(f): 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
An old woman boarded a bus to Lagos from Calabar and told the driver, "driver, if you reach Benin tell me o! The driver nodded and then she shouted again "my children, una hear wetin I tell am? Everybody responded ''Yes, mama". On the long journey to Lagos, everybody slept off and forgot about Mama's request. After several hours of driving and then close to Lagos, with Benin about 4hours behind, the old woman asked, " driver, you never reach Benin?" "Ooooh!" the driver exclaimed, "Mama Benin, is like 4 hours behind us". "Ah!", the woman shouted and started crying, "take me back to Benin, abeg I no wan wahala o!" Considering the age of the woman, the passengers agreed that the driver should turn back to Benin. On getting to Benin, the driver came down, opened the door and told the woman she was in Benin. The woman simply opened her hand bag, brought out 2 tablets of Panadol and swallowed them with water. She then smiled and said, " Thank you my son. Na my daughter say when I reach Benin make I take 2 tablets of Panadol. I don take am. Oya make we dey go Lagos..." If you dey the bus, wetin you go do or talk?...
Re: JOKE 101.. by INTROVERT(f): 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
Cry
Re: JOKE 101.. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
even methuselah knows this joke...
Re: JOKE 101.. by viceldo(m): 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
seen
Re: JOKE 101.. by holyteeboy(m): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lol..I know this joke
Re: JOKE 101.. by Cadamlk: 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
INTROVERT:
Cry
And wetin go make you cry na?

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Save? / Who Is The Most Stingiest Person Among These 5 People? / Look At What Longerthroats Did To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.