Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,097 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis (27427 Views)

Nigeria Must Begin To Appreciate Its Thinkers —professor Raji-oyelade / Nigerian Lady Bags 1st Class In BSc & Distinction In MSc Outside Nigeria(pics) / Chimel Dogara Awarded In Cambridge For Outstanding Performance (2) (3) (4)

Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by davidas101(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
Good job honey...

Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
Yawns*

Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
iornenge81:
first class every where. only abroad though
what do u expect?? few sadist there, unlike here where because most of the lecturers graduated with 2.2 then no student should graduate with 2.1 not to talk of first class(talking from experience, unilorin physics department)

Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by austentero: 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nawa o. every Dick and Harry now makes first class in Uk Universities . The Universities should continue, that's all.
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Robinhood477: 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
ok nar her be this i know her

by to de topic congratulation on your graduation
may ur result be a source of your elevation in life AMEN!!!!
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
kristen12:
Beauty+brains.....

me likey.
oh really?? dats cool wink
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Hardeybohwarley(m): 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
buygala:
Nice smiley

My kind of girl.... Beauty + brains cool .... not all those coconut - head girls in the romance section forming Beyonce angry

Assignment for the day... sad
THE SECOND MAN
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by buygala(m): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
Aitee1:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Just tell me, who offend you tonight cos this is not the buygala I know abi na bad market cause am

Nobody offend me jare.... I just hate the way the emptiest girls in this forum make the loudest noise while the really smart ones just keep things lowkey angry
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by cirmuell(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
21, wow.

Adaahjacob:
Congrats to her. But trust me Mann, she won't make first class in 9ja system.
because the system is phucked up undecided

Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Aitee1: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
buygala:

Nobody offend me jare.... I just hate the way the emptiest girls in this forum make the loudest noise while the really smart ones just keep things lowkey angry

You should learn to press your ignore button often, it happens everywhere, cheer up cutie!
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by buygala(m): 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
Aitee1:

You should learn to press your ignore button often, it happens everywhere, cheer up cutie!

Thanks smiley

Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by scofieldsimba(m): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
See we have the brains its just the environment that is poor and those guys up there don't really care about us.
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by RealEstate34: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ok oo what a news, Lands as cheap as 750,000 Naira for sale at "33" and Nkwelle outskirts of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
ok...
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Mrshroud: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
Congrats to precious, e no easy Jare! To you reading this, Work hard so you'll be celebrated as well.

Meanwhile , Guys please Check out my Thread. www.nairaland.com/2442134/im-safe-african-themed-love - to have a feel of my love song, as well as my upcoming releases. I welcome your comment and critic. I assure you won't be disappointed.
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by PrettyClare7(f): 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
buygala:

shey I send them message ni? undecided

Ugly brainless peacocks angry
hope you have brain too. It wouldnt be fair nt to hv brain while you go on bout one.
#nooffence
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
Adaahjacob:

Abeg you guys should stop the comparison already
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by buygala(m): 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
PrettyClare7:
hope you have brain too. It wouldnt be fair nt to hv brain while you go on bout one.
#nooffence

Yes I do sad

Do u?

U look good btw cool
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Misanthrope: 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
So people reads something on twitter and accepts them as facts? And it appears on front page? Wow.

98% of nigerians holds a Ph.d in gullibility.

Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
usmanktg2:
Season of first class!

the only first class I respect is that of okorocha's son. First Class in Mechanicay Engineering !

this is a poor mindset...no course is superior, gone are those days of arts vs science debates,every course has its challenges and are equally as important just the sick mindset Nigerians have.

Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Tomjazzy2: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
Congratulations to her smiley

But isn't the caption misleading? Like she made first class just because of her thesis undecided
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by chic2pimp(m): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
Adaahjacob:

Your foolishness knows no boundary. Are you telling me a Cambridge graduate won't make first class in the failed Nigerian Education System?

Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by onila(f): 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
very pretty girl
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by usmanktg2(m): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
Kizmarty:

this is a poor mindset...no course is superior, gone are those days of arts vs science debates,every course has its challenges and are equally as important just the sick mindset Nigerians have.

No one is saying that one is not important! I respect each & every field of study!
I also know that each field has its own challenges, but those challenges can't be equal. Could you compare a first class student in Hausa education to a first class student in Chemical Engineering?

NB: I am a first class student in Electrical Engineering from a reputable federal university. So, I think I deserve to talk in this aspect.
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Misanthrope: 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
chic2pimp:

Your foolishness knows no boundary. Are you telling me a Cambridge graduate won't make first class in the failed Nigerian Education System?

Thank you for this, most people are just wasting oxygen for nothing.
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:

She might even go over there...
Actors guild can't allow the industry grow...
Too much corruption... Talent was never our problem.

I disagree. Talent has always been our problem. Very few can actually act, direct or produce, plain and simple. Movies made in the US in the 1940s' have better acting than Nollywood movies. Talent on the part of the directors/ producers is also sorely lacking..

This is not to say her dissertation wasn't excellent.
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2015
og2711:

I disagree. Talent has always been our problem. Very few can actually act, direct or produce, plain and simple. Movies made in the US in the 1940s' have better acting than Nollywood movies. Talent on the part of the directors/ producers is also sorely lacking..

This is not to say her dissertation wasn't excellent.
Noted chief..
But don't you think if WE have GOOD director and a GOOD environment created by the AGN, GOOD actors and movies are bound?

Steven Spielberg and James Cameron can make an amateur turn into a god.... Titanic and Lincoln are clear examples... The movies brought out the star in them.
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2015
usmanktg2:

No one is saying that one is not important! I respect each & every field of study!
I also know that each field has its own challenges, but those challenges can't be equal. Could you compare a first class student in Hausa education to a first class student in Chemical Engineering?

NB: I am a first class student in Electrical Engineering from a reputable federal university. So, I think I deserve to talk in this aspect.

o yea...I get you.
so I should keep quiet bah as I nor get first class cheesy
I stick with my stand cool
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:

Noted chief..
But don't you think if WE have GOOD director and a GOOD environment created by the AGN, GOOD actors and movies are bound?

Steven Spielberg and James Cameron can make an amateur turn into a god.... Titanic and Lincoln are clear examples... The movies brought out the star in them.

Film making is 100% a private sector thing. How good people are is solely the result of the effort they put in. A few of them try, but the majority are just lazy

Lincoln had a cast of SUPER established actors. Daniel Day Lewis is a legend in acting. He actually doesn't break character, even when they are not recording.
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 19, 2015
og2711:

Film making is 100% a private sector thing. How good people are is solely the result of the effort they put in. A few of them try, but the majority are just lazy

Lincoln had a cast of SUPER established actors. Daniel Day Lewis is a legend in acting. He actually doesn't break character, even when they are not recording.

Seems you have written off our actors...
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by RealEstate35: 7:56am On Jul 20, 2015
Na wa o! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and apartments for rent at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728

Ufuoma Peace Oghenerume Called To Bar / 578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments / List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News